Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Please Help Me Choose Between This Two Artiste Biographies (thanks!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me Choose Between This Two Artiste Biographies (thanks!) (659 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer?

I prefer the first one: 0% (0 votes)
I prefer the second one: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! / Why Choose Between Val And Vote When You Can Do Both. / Read Latest Nigeria Entertainment News & Biographies Of Your Favourite Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose Between This Two Artiste Biographies (thanks!) by frijos(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hi guys, sorry i'm gonna take like 2 minutes of your time. Do me a favour and quickly go through these two artiste biographies below and tell me which is best and what can I add and take from it. Thanks and stay blessed!

[b]Olusesi is an indie-artiste pursuing his music career at the same time working as a Logistics officer in a consulting firm in Nigeria.

Olusesi (Real names: Friday Okoh Joseph) is from Ukale-Igwu in Ogbadigbo LGA of Benue state, Nigera. This is a young man who grew up with so much passion in him - Something his dad spotted and did a lot to encourage. Having started performing from a young age, it is fair to say Olusesi is not exactly new to the whole music business. He wrote his first song at the age of 14 and used to save up his pocket money just in anticipation of having his own studio one day.

Olusesi draws influences from the greats of Nigerian music like Fela Anikulapo Kuti et al. In his own words, Olusesi described his music as an "Infusion of local and foreign type of sound" to create a different type of sound he calls Afro Pop.

He hopes to be an influential force with his type of music and change, or at least have a positive impact on the Nigeria music scene and beyond.

Watch out for Olusesi as he is currently doing a lot of collaboration work with other artist at this point in time.

Contact details: email creamedelacreame@yahoo.com
mobile:08088097763[/b]

[b]Olusesi simply put is a Yoruba name translated in English language as "the one that adds more". This is the name Friday Okoh Joseph choose to go by as an artiste. Originally from Ukale-Igwu, Orokam in Ogbadigbo Local Government Area of Benue state, Nigeria. He was born and grew up in Lagos, Nigeria some two decades ago.

This young and talented Nigerian as his stage name suggests is dedicated to adding more swag, thrill, passion, energy, vibe and fun to any show, party or gig he is billed to perform. If you have ever had the opportunity to watch the "Koko Master" Dbanj perform, you will have a clue of what Olusesi is like on stage. His thrilling, sexy, vibrant and energetic performances always leaves his audience in awe, craving for more of him.

Olusesi started performing professionally in 2004. On the 10th of August, 2011 he opened for big names such as M.I, Durella, Sound Sultan, Koffi, The workerholiks etc at Koffi's Bursting Loose Live at the shell hall of the famous Muson centre in Lagos, Nigeria.

Olusesi has been passionate about music eversince he was a kid. He always wanted to become a professional entertainer. He was always looking for avenues to showcase his gifts and possibly catch the attention of the movers and shakers of the industry.

He got himself a job and started working the 9-5 so as to be able to save up money to achieve his music goals.

In his words, "i needed a way to entertain and put smiles on people's faces and my music proved to be the perfect medium.

For Enquiries Contact:

+234-8088097763
+234-8061649265

Twitter: @sesilove[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mc Loph Is Dead / Introducing Asaba Finest, A’west [download His Single] / The King Is Back Eldee The Don - Puff Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.