Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community (70633 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

Someone said Buhari was not prepared for leadership. And that is the simplest term to describe his leadership. He simply felt people he appointed to positions will voluntarily do the right thing without any supervision, which he got horribly wrong
I wish I could say we had a president
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yusman316:

Do you remember the president gave the education minister two weeks to solve the lingering ASUU strike crisis? Well that was like two months ago. What happened to the education minister afterwards? NOTHING
It's laughable. How did we get this low?
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Guy is not invincible. What I don't get is why the government waited this long to do this.

Buhari knew any serious govt would wipe out these ragtag band of camel jockeys off in no time. He's almost leaving office, so he feels he should do his job, so the next govt won't take the glory for solving the issue of insecurity.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Asour: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Creamypie:
Is that not a police station on background? Banditry thrives when locals support them

What locals?

The ones fearful for their lives?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wis3(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Buhari knew any serious govt would wipe out these ragtag band of camel jockeys off in no time. He's almost leaving office, so he feels he should do his job, so the next govt won't take the glory for solving the issue of insecurity.
something he said he'd do in 3months has taken 7years and we are still counting.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by stanluiz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
A Terrorist with Ak74 with a telescope and a sniper on it. How did he get such sophisticated Assult rifle ? Even Nigeria policemen and Army don't have such rifle in their possession.

Anyway, Northern borders are porus. They is a lot of Arms smuggling going on there. And the civil war in libya is their shortest to smuggle weapons into Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Ckonnet: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Buhari well done, I hope you did accomplish your mission because it's clear that you are on a mission with your marauders.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Ckonnet: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Buhari is a jihadist, let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Guy is not invincible. What I don't get is why the government waited this long to do this.

Exactly.. the whole is that election is coming so they need good record for camping as well as to clear the road for ppl to come out and vote
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by JAWBONE(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Now that they didn't get him, this guy and his gang will take out their anger and revenge on some innocent community.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by BeardedMeat(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
He would definitely be caught. Where is the fearest Shekau today? His days are numbered.
Was Turuji ever in hiding?
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Elsueno: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:

The Nigerian armed forces are usually slow when it comes to these kind of situations, but the day they start thier attacks na when people usually find out how deadly they are...That's one of d reasons I even pity ipob & people helping them, the day attention gets fully shifted to thier sides ehn...
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by stigman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Una bomb house only the roof spoil and e no catch fire but machine outside do, una well done o
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by kolarov93(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who else saw those kettles grin cheesy grin
Allah will surely reward him according to what Mohammed has taught them

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Someone among the security hierarchy tipped the terrorist leader before the attack.
Just look at the sophisticated sniper rifle he is holding in the pics.I don't believe the Nigerian army has such weapon.This weapon cost million of dollars.
Besides I thought the reason for NIN is to track criminals.Cant that phone be track by pantami's NIMC?
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:
Why is there no corpse of the terrorists or blood stained on the ground?Are you sure it was the location?
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by sonofElElyon: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bandits in uniform looking like (para)military
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
When buhari said 'the blood of the baboon will be soaked in blood' if he did not win the 2015 election,this are the terrorists he wanted to use to achieve his criminal goal.He is indirectly rewarding them through ransom payment and pretending that he is fighting them.
See sniper rifle.I have not see a Nigerian army with a sniper rifle before
This rifle is very expensive.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by stevups(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Imagine contracting the Navy SEALs to eliminate this guy; he would not last a week. cool
I believe you nigga

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
richie240:
At least the wailers can clearly see that d Nigerian army are dealing with them (bandits/boko haram) up north.

Not when they now flash their headlamps on ipob aka ugm now, una go begin wail "what of d bandits upnorth". Shebi una eyes dey seeam loud and clear.

Anybody wey do anyhow, na to see 'anyhow'.
He who has ears make e hear!
cool
No single dead body or blood stained.Does that vehicle look like somewhere that was bombed?No single bullet in it Audio air raid indeed.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by UNDFTD: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fulani terrorists roam freely in the north but the COWARDLY military is in the Southeast killing innocent citizens.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by lookingfly: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:
Photos of notorious bandit kingpin, Bello Turji in Zamfara community few days before NAF bombed his base

SOURCE
waitooo......I don't understand, is this guy a police officer or what? The Nigerian airforce should stop lying, nobody attack anybody!
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Newton2024: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Creamypie:
Is that not a police station on background? Banditry thrives when locals [and government] support them
fixed!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by bizzibodi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Turji a badazz from Mali...see how he inherited a police station...even has a scope on his gun.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Wisetrue99: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
They waited this long, still come dey act drama grin grin

Buhari no go kee persin grin
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by SamOchuko: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:
Photos of notorious bandit kingpin, Bello Turji in Zamfara community few days before NAF bombed his base

SOURCE

Wait oh, na the bandit them wear military uniforms and caps day pose for picture like stars so abi na some of the military men? Then the premises way get perimeter fence painted with police color so na the bandit house? How come the bandit build house day stay inside with his gang for inside town, una know all these years way he day operate una still allow day walk freely? So our military guys nor fit attack this guy if not for jets? No ground troops to finish up after the jet finished its job? Una never still tell us the deal una get with these bandits way their attacks nor day gree finish, d train attackers still day with captives and we get security officials receiving salary
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by lukency(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
A bast*rd illiterate whose activities was allowed to flourish by those in authority.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Flappy222: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
I doubt if you fully understand what you just said, really an insult to Navy Seals operators, a week to eliminate this thug??! come on.
Gh army can def make him meet his maker just day.
WibusJaga:

Imagine contracting the Navy SEALs to eliminate this guy; he would not last a week. cool

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Flappy222: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
I know the feeling, but It doesn’t work like that chief
Moneyyman:
I swear! They should give the SEALS a paid contract on these terror kingpins and see them end within a few months at most. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.