Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria (154 Views)

Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria by Solomonakindoyin(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
I want to start a steel business and I'd like to know the what, who to talk to, and how to get started.
Re: What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria by kenoyad: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
[sup][/sup]
An uncle of mine who is a steel trader at gate spare part market in Ibadan once told me, one would need like #20m to start the business on a good footing when I asked him this same question late last year.

1 Like

Re: What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria by Solomonakindoyin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
kenoyad:
[sup][/sup]
An uncle of mine who is a steel trader at gate spare part market in Ibadan once told me, one would need like #20m to start the business on a good footing when I asked him this same question late last year.
Noted. Thank you.
Re: What is the cost of setting up a steel selling business in Nigeria by Solomonakindoyin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
I will appreciate it if I can be referred to the necessary information

(1) (Reply)

200 Pi FUND FOR SALE (SOLD) / Remitano Network (RENEC) Mainnet Announcement / How To Choose The Right Solar Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.