Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? (63725 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by lawrenzooo: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
You people should stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

It was not only African leaders that took bus, all other heads of state and government (including the Canadian prime minister, king and queen of Spain) took a bus except for the US president.

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Light78: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
90% of people here are disgusting.

They only showed you the part he was distracted, and you believed immediately.

How about they show us the full video

The way people instigate violence these days beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by edungene7: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
nonsense all for a woman that looted Africa both human and natural resources the story of the tree befriending the Axe

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by StagethemTVee: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Charles wey ignore Diana, Ignore Harry join. It is black man he wont ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Modi, Indian PM sent a rep to the funeral, has better things to do, romanticizing with Vlad Putin. The West including the US can do nothing, can't even get angry with him or his people. How can they. With a growing nuclear arsenal and an economy bigger than half of Europe, who can mess with the Indians.

But this same India was a colony of Britain, got independence in 1947 and despite having a bigger ethno-religious diversity than Nigeria has grown so big that the British people just a decade ago questioned their government for 'still giving development aid to India' despite having a smaller economy.

What is Africa and the black man doing to earn the respect of the world, we are not the only colonies of someone.
EVERYONE ON EARTH WAS ONCE CONQUERED BY SOMEONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Guyman01: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
FACT CHECK: That jobless black man can never be from the Igbo tribe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Reference(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

America didn't fight with Britain...

It was Britain vs Britain.. just that one decided to call itself America while the other maintained their identity...

Britain and U.S.A are one..

Abeg sit down and read your history before speaking.
America was a nation of British want aways, persecuted folks who would not bow to the crown on account of religion. That is its origins.
Australia on the other hand was dumping ground for British castaways, those who will not conform to society where sent there to eternal exile.
See what both nations have become today, friends and allies with their former tormentors.
It is not only blacks that have suffered in this world. All humanity has been inhuman to man.

Most blacks think history started in 1887 and that it is only Africa that was plundered and her people enslaved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Great0ne1: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Opintiwa:
The black man came to mourn the oppressor

Hahahaha
Serves him right though

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Great0ne1: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Sparrk007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
To the British we are the slaves and they are the masters...that black dude is a big fool mourning his oppressor

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
The news doesn’t stop my cash flow in any way.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by ceejay80s(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
He did it on purpose, in as much as my name is Charles, the useless UK acclaimed k8ng ignored that black man, he's a bloody racist but

3 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by MedicH: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wetin carry the stupid black man de go there. Instead of u to park one side de drink ur beer and dry meat u de go where they no call you, where white people de do their thing. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by sacajawea: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Opintiwa:
The black man came to mourn the oppressor

Hahahaha
At home, he too his most likely oppressing his Brother...
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by EroticJane(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
ScamHunter:
Most blacks don't have sense, especially Africans who the whites see as less humans. Didn't you see how the stupid Africans were mourning a dead white queen that built her throne with African blood? Idiots...
It's the same reason they mourn disasters in whitemans land more than the daily calamities happening in Africa. In essence, the African foolishness agrees with the rest of the world that Africans are sub-humans, yet you want them to have regard for you.
I just wonder. very f00lish behavior. I don't even like watching the funeral procession, what concern me with a white woman whom I don't even know

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
ScamHunter:
Most blacks don't have sense, especially Africans who the whites see as less humans. Didn't you see how the stupid Africans were mourning a dead white queen that built her throne with African blood? Idiots...
It's the same reason they mourn disasters in whitemans land more than the daily calamities happening in Africa. In essence, the African foolishness agrees with the rest of the world that Africans are sub-humans, yet you want them to have regard for you.

Here you are blaming the white as usual.
Truth is, if you allow yourself to be oppressed, you'd be oppressed. No doubt. Africans were warriors before the whites came, and, all of a sudden they began to trade themselves for the whites. Is the same thing not happening till now? Ain't we selling ourselves for 500k and below in the south of Nigeria?
We deserves whatever we get from the Whites. Africans are wicked to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by wirinet(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reference:
America fought a brutal war with Britain between 1775 and 1783 that secured her independence and ended the First British Empire.
Since then America has developed itself to the point that today their President is given special privileges.

Much of Africa meanwhile negotiated its independence in and around the 1960's and ended the second British Empire in the process but has seen a steady decline ever since till the point they have assumed the position of third world nations whose leaders ride the bus.

Instead of introspection, her citizens are still punching at shadows.
In a world where everyone was practically conquered by the British at one time or the other from Asia to the Americas, from the Arctic to the Antarctic, in a world that is all but english speaking, with english customs and traditions dominating, it is only Africa that still cannot surmount this fact of history. Every other continent has moved on and are all bigger and better than the British today except Africa.

The endless whining and groaning and sighing is the clear sign where the problem is.... in the African head, the African mentality that has lent itself to excuses for failure and the inability to take responsibility for becoming great in itself.

I have said it time and again.
Britain did not become Great by excuses. They were overrun by the famous Roman General and Emperor Julius Caesar. Before then the Kelts, Vikings, even the French all at one time in antiquity conquered Britain and enslaved its people. They too fought to become what they are today. I do not see any Briton today hate on these people, the sons and daughters of their former foes for things done in generations past.

WHEN WILL AFRICA LET GO AND BEGIN TO RE CREATE ITSELF TO BECOME GREAT.
Every day of excuses will never move us forward as a national continent of blacks. FACT.

Respect is earned not given. What has black Africa done to earn the respect of other races? Instead we disgrace ourselves both at home and abroad and then expect other to respect us for the sake of pity.

Arabs respect dogs more than blacks, Asians respect cockroaches more than blacks, while are the only ones that tolerate us because of pity.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by MedicH: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Spanki:

And your whole lineages will definitely be residing in the south west because frankly speaking you cannot stay home.

It amazes me how ill mannered most of you sound on social media for no just cause. Quite shameful.

We'll keep residing in southwest till we buy up the entire place. Fulani already took kwara violently but we no de do vawulence. Na commerce and industry. I wonder where una go come de.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Bizibi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't really care.....
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by wirinet(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reference:

Abeg sit down and read your history before speaking.
America was a nation of British want aways, persecuted folks who would not bow to the crown on account of religion. That is its origins.
Australia on the other hand was dumping ground for British castaways, those who will not conform to society where sent there to eternal exile.
See what bothe nations have become today, friends and allies with their former tormentors.
It is not only blacks that have suffered in this world. All humanity has been inhuman to man.

Most blacks think history started in 1887 and that it is only Africa that was plundered and her people enslaved.

How can you compare Australia to Black Africa? Australians see themselves as British migrants with Britain as their home country. The original aborigines has been almost eliminated. Black Africans were seen as slaves and their lands exploited for colonial interests.

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by chyzoo4u(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
robinso01:
After some blacks abusing and cursing his mother. What do you expect of him?

Are you okay?

Ask for wisdom.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Alwaysachick: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why was the black man so eager? Serves him right
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by DamianX: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Goodday90:
Small dick Yoruba men,where are thou to defend your white masters?
Or should we change the topic to Uju anya ignores black man?
you can never find their black soul on this post since its against thee who created them and saved them during the war(lord & personal savior)
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by DamianX: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
MedicH:

We'll keep residing in southwest till we buy up the entire place. Fulani already took kwara violently but we no de do vawulence. Na commerce and industry. I wonder where una go come de.

Benin IDP or Atlantic ocean.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am sure you no go see the president of Rwanda for that place.
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Emola12(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nawa ooo some people too like wahala ooo
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by mhizandrea1(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

people can never treat each other equally..

How you would treat your brother or sister will be different from how you treat your friends and strangers..
I said nobody is superior to the other, the fact that I love my family doesn't mean I should not treat people aside them right.
The thing that differentiate family love is the length we are willing to go for them, but that doesn't mean I'll see a stranger or my friend and treat him like trash, making him look inferior just because he is not a part of my family.
Just treat people the way you'll want them to treat you too, snubbing them like they aren't humans is hurtful undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by christistruth01: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na lie !!!

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by yb43(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Signal don contact,it only means Africa go and mind your Business
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by occam(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reference:
America fought a brutal war with Britain between 1775 and 1783 that secured her independence and ended the First British Empire.
Since then America has developed itself to the point that today their President is given special privileges.

Much of Africa meanwhile negotiated its independence in and around the 1960's and ended the second British Empire in the process but has seen a steady decline ever since till the point they have assumed the position of third world nations whose leaders ride the bus.

Instead of introspection, her citizens are still punching at shadows.
In a world where everyone was practically conquered by the British at one time or the other from Asia to the Americas, from the Arctic to the Antarctic, in a world that is all but english speaking, with english customs and traditions dominating, it is only Africa that still cannot surmount this fact of history. Every other continent has moved on and are all bigger and better than the British today except Africa.

The endless whining and groaning and sighing is the clear sign where the problem is.... in the African head, the African mentality that has lent itself to excuses for failure and the inability to take responsibility for becoming great in itself.

I have said it time and again.
Britain did not become Great by excuses. They were overrun by the famous Roman General and Emperor Julius Caesar. Before then the Kelts, Vikings, even the French all at one time in antiquity conquered Britain and enslaved its people. They too fought to become what they are today. I do not see any Briton today hate on these people, the sons and daughters of their former foes for things done in generations past.

WHEN WILL AFRICA LET GO AND BEGIN TO RE CREATE ITSELF TO BECOME GREAT.
Every day of excuses will never move us forward as a national continent of blacks. FACT.

May I also add that India achieved independence just 13 yrs (1947) before Nigeria. Today the second richest man is an Indian, Adani ($143b) and Indians remain competitive in tech sector. In fact the British colonialists plundered more from India than Nigeria. Yet their economy is set to surpass Britain in 10 yrs

Colonialism or the white man is not our problem. It’s our elites, leaders and most of our people. Who cares if King Charles is a racist or not? So if Charles loves black people it will reduce poverty levels in our country? Black man think!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by diplomat058(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This is why black man skull is the best for rituals.
Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Jarus Seun

Rule 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.