Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,415 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Pillow Types Are Best For Sleepers With Neck Pain? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Pillow Types Are Best For Sleepers With Neck Pain? (187 Views)

What Pillow Materials Are Best For Stomach Sleepers? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Pillow Types Are Best For Sleepers With Neck Pain? by CrystalKelley: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
The best pillow for neck pain is one that has the right loft, firmness, and shape for your preferred sleeping position. Preferences vary among types of pillows. Some people find that Memory Foam Pillow relieve their neck pain while others are much more comfortable with microfiber filling.

There are also variations within pillow types — memory foam pillows are available as a solid piece or with shredded foam filling, and each variant works well for some people but not others. Instead of focusing on the type of pillow, it is more important to determine the loft, shape, and filling that will work best with your body type in your preferred sleeping position. Reading independent reviews can help you understand these factors, as can speaking to any health care professionals treating your neck pain.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Your Preschooler To Sleep / Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA / Real Stock Price 10k Call Me On 09134198687

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.