Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) (3961 Views)

North Suffering In Silence Under Buhari - Tanko Yunusa / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Atikus Tweets On Airport Humiliations Is Full Of Gramatical Blunder-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2022
There cup of tea
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Patriotsleague: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2022
States have a right to remove urchins and miscreants, and block unidentified people and immigrants from coming in, don't you see northern terrorists with their Sahel brothers, are killing and kidnapping Nigerians like chickens?

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Just take a minute and imagine if something like this,would've happened in the South East,by now all these agent of darkness attacking OP now,would be creating multiple threads,abusing and cursing Igbos and also
would forcefully trying to pit the South East against the North(
Yoruba muslim's only means to the presidency via to dust up hateful things between Igbos and the North )..

The propagandist from Tinubu's coven would've be raining fire everywhere and their senior mentally deranged slaves on Twitter,would be tweeting blood and forcing the North to believe that Peter Obi sent the vigilantes...

Honestly,Tinubu and his urchins thrive well in disunity,sorrow,blood,fight,abuse and ignorance whilst I pity people who doesn't know them very well,they certainly are agent of Lucifer,that's why they always use every means to play tribal games to pit Northerners against the South Easterners,to drive home their audio dead ambition, so when they tell you that Northerners will not vote for an Igbo man,this is exactly what they meant buh what confuses them is that their games ain't working again hence they always repeatedly trying to resurrect the format every time because it's their only game plan to actualise Tinubu's audio presidency...

Tinubu's urchins are worst than the devil and I always see through their evil gimmicks because i'm more far ahead of them in all ramifications.

Lastly,Peter Obi and Atiku are the only contestants for Nigerian presidency comes 2023 except some people will continue giving themselves some false hope because of shame or because they're really desperately hungry and would always want to justify their pay for their despicable work of Satan they've assigned to do here for their oppressive master.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2019 southwest were mocking Atiku calling him sever candidate " do they have mouth now? No
Atiku or obi though kebbi and nassarawa is for peter obi
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Nyamiri: 4:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Rekhina:
We hardworking northerners are been disgraced on daily basis in southwest for no just cause ,what is our crime ? .We shall remember this in 2023.
Allah will save us in Nigeria Ameen

Rekhina:
nne am not hot tempered just that discipline is needed in this country
,I thought buhari will bring d discipline but no

See am not joining any political group , 4 now , I was begged for months to come back ok ...so am here to av fun not to be banned because am a SSgirl(igbo) ...tell me about mamavivian self ,she said i shud ask u ,because nairaland issue is nairaland issue" she quoted
Bigcowhorn my love ,��I have a story to tell you about strange things in Dubai ... :
Now let me see that smile wink

You daft Nyamiri pig, you are every lucky I didn't see this thread on time, I would have stripped your mother naked today.

Others have replied you, I won't add to it.
Next time you want to screenshot my posts, mention my moniker if your animal of a father who hides under the bed on Mondays is truly a man.

Daft foolish Akpu pig, mention my moniker so I can open your mother's yansh for you. Bastard.

4 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Nyamiri: 4:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Rekhina:

By Allah I swear with the all blood of me All you south west said here will be presented to all of the north to see.
You pushed buhari to north, you south n Ahmed tinubu bewitched him with juju and he did poor and north is suffering for ur wickedness of ur hearts .

The blood in you is less than the blood of a pig.
Tinubu is your next President, go and die if you don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by PeterObi4LP: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2022
The North should shine their eyes. This humiliation and insult is too much abah! That was how Tinubu ordered OPC to massacre Hausa/Fulani in their hundreds in Lagos state. Northerners have never forget that and will pay back during election. Now Tinubu boys are busy embarrassing law abiding citizen going their normal business.
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Nyamiri: 5:10am On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
The North should shine their eyes. This humiliation and insult is too much abah! That was how Tinubu ordered OPC to massacre Hausa/Fulani in their hundreds in Lagos state. Northerners have never forget that and will pay back during election. Now Tinubu boys are busy embarrassing law abiding citizen going their normal business.

Northerners supported Tinubu to become APC flag bearer.
The nonsense you Biafran pigs are trying, when it backfires, you will regret being born.
Just be very very careful.

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by shortIGBOman: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Lifeemetu:

What Job are they Coming to do in South West ,we have a security challenges in every part of the country, no sane Zone in the country will allow such inflows of Individuals.
Even if reverse is the case. let's always do away with tribalism while judging in this country.

If the North stops Yoruba who flock into their Region daily or stop Igbos who travel to the North overnight. In hundreds of Luxurious Busses. Hope you won't come back here and claim the North is merginalising them?

1 Share

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by PeterObi4LP: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamiri:

Northerners supported Tinubu to become APC flag bearer.
The nonsense you Biafran pigs are trying, when it backfires, you will regret being born.
Just be very very careful.

To hell with Biafra or Ipob. Na everybody be Igbo for una eyes once the person is not supporting 'is it for ewa, Agbado, cassava.

I am a confirm Omoluabi and yes Tinubu ordered the OPC to Massacre the Hausas/Fulani in Lagos. I have the video
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by backtovillage: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abdu81:

Tinubu is championing this with mc olumo.
Ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by backtovillage: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Mumu pro max
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by HomeofSolution(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
And the massive invasion continues.. southern Nigeria is still sleeping

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by backtovillage: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rekhina:

By Allah I swear with the all blood of me All you south west said here will be presented to all of the north to see.
You pushed buhari to north, you south n Ahmed tinubu bewitched him with juju and he did poor and north is suffering for ur wickedness of ur hearts .
Oponu lite
Mumu pro max
Okay we gave you Buhari then you voted for him we bewitched him he shared 5k to you in the North . he wave tax for most of your people
Now u complaining of suffering, that suffering kee you there you this flat head nigga. It is obvious you an Ipob member supporting Perer Oni

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Bizibi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
After the killings in south west you still want them to allow people trooping into their region without checking them for.......

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Lifeemetu(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If the North stops Yoruba who flock into their Region daily or stop Igbos who travel to the North overnight. In hundreds of Luxurious Busses. Hope you won't come back here and claim the North is merginalising them?
Thank God you said in LUXURIOUS bus not in truck. If you see any troops of Southerns coming to the Northern part with truck ,pls arrest and prosecute them

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by PlayerMeji: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
You see what hard working northerners are doing in Lagos now...

https://www.nairaland.com/7350419/vehicles-loaded-ammunition-ieds-intercepted#116981246

I am sure you can see why the need to stop and search your brothers cannot be overemphasized!

Rekhina:
We hardworking northerners are been disgraced on daily basis in southwest for no just cause ,what is our crime ? .We shall remember this in 2023.
Allah will save us in Nigeria Ameen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate Trails NNPP In Supplementary Kano Election / Full List: Importers Of Rice, Cement, Clothes, 40 Items Can Now Access Forex / Anambra State New Government House Awka, Current Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.