Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) (3962 Views)

North Suffering In Silence Under Buhari - Tanko Yunusa / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Atikus Tweets On Airport Humiliations Is Full Of Gramatical Blunder-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Putinofrussia: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rhekina?

Oh b0
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
politicians is promoting this with mc olumo
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Jogs1900: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
DSC7:
Yorubass are mf hypocrites....

When i was in the north they made us believe Northerners hates Igbos but check it well and you will discover that a northerner would always prefer doing business with an igbo man and vice versa...

Yorubass are never to be trusted or vouched for...
Where in the north are you? I'm in the north too and the northerners are very careful doing business with the igbos.Infact the northerners don't give igbos breathing space in the market.Dont you know if the Northerners truly like ibos,they won't be killing them during crisis.Majority of northerners will always prefer Yorubas to igbos.

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Advocate500: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
ljoh:

Shut up
Why do you people like travelling in truck, is that how humans travel?
so you are Yoruba too, claiming ijaw?

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by SporaD8: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:
We hardworking northerners are been disgraced on daily basis in southwest for no just cause ,what is our crime ? .We shall remember this in 2023.
Allah will save us in Nigeria Ameen
Rekhina, Your Tribal paroxysm is not only that of an alarmist, but also totally unnecessary!
Trucks is for Goods only - We won't even be having this discussion if FRSC are doing their job - when it convey strange faces into Cities(Not farms), it becomes magnet for suspicion!
You can't be an artiste yet complain of spotlight!
Amoteks are acting within their constituted right to search Trucks and profile suspicious Strangers entering through suspicious means!

4 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by DSC7: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jogs1900:

Where in the north are you? I'm in the north too and the northerners are very careful doing business with the igbos.Infact the northerners don't give igbos breathing space in the market.Dont you know if the Northerners truly like ibos,they won't be killing them during crisis.Majority of northerners will always prefer Yorubas to igbos.

You are neither igbo nor Northerner so i can't engage you....

I have lived in more than 9 northern states and Presently in Kaduna state...

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Advocate500: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
candidtalk:

That's what Igbos do best. Find what divides people and amplify it in hope of profiting from the chaos they caused.

They started the whole Yoruba Muslim crap because they envy the religious harmony of the Yorubas and wanted us to be as intolerant and anti-muslim as they are.
oga let's be sincere and stop self deceit,is not about igboman,the young man quoted Sahara reporters,is sowore igboman? You guys supported buhari just to spite at igboman, today you want to take over from were buhari stop, don't expect them to embrace you with both arms because they want to retain power.

Governor of zamfara spoke against the activities of amotekun is he igbo too? Most of you are too dull to think,you guys prefer blaming others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Cyberterror: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Necessary checks to keep terrorists from mixing up with legitimate citizens. Unlike Peter Obi's supporters who kill northerners for fun.

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Jogs1900: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
DSC7:

You are neither igbo nor Northerner so i can't engage you....

I have lived in more than 9 northern states and Presently in Kaduna state...
I live in Kaduna and you don't need to engage me.I need to let others know what is happening in the north too by debunking some of your claims.

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Mrkindness: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lifeemetu:

Human Beings are not carried on Truck's But cows . We in the South are not used to seeing Hundred of Youth exported through truck .
shut up, say south west not all South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by ljoh: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Advocate500:

I'm none of the above

I'm not Ijoh
I'm Ljoh

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by PlayerMeji: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are a Igbo claiming Hausa!

Truth is whatever you are if Hausas decide not to vote Yoruba this time, no problems...

Other elections will come and Yorubas will not forget too...

But I know you are one helluva desperate Biafran trying to stoke the embers of discord between the Yoruba and Hausa, and it will not work!

grin

Rekhina:

Now I can see the heart of yoruba people , in Keffi they made us believe ipob is killing all the Hausa and that yorubas in imo state is stopping them from doing so , many believed this lies . But Hausa man who came from imo debunked that and said no one killed hausas except when soldiers killed hausas to hang it on Igbo Biafra group.
Fear Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by BiggestB0y(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Ipob is against Fulani herdsmen recking havocs even more in Nasarawa ,bida Niger and all north but these innocent traders u humiliate what is their crime?
Yorubas think north is stupid ,you do worst on north and accuse igbos are doing few things.
You go am about claiming north is for tinubu when you are Yoruba who do u think north is?
you're mad ,fvck your vote..
infact don't vote for tinubu..
weda you do or not , the southwest will keep moving forward ...

this is a faceless forum so am not sure if you're genuine northerner or not..
but who ever you're fvck you and fvck Ur vote..
wéré ,am not even gonna argue with you

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by BiggestB0y(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mrkindness:
shut up, say south west not all South.
yes, says the southwest...
you're a bloody fool

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by GamalNasser: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:
We hardworking northerners are been disgraced on daily basis in southwest for no just cause ,what is our crime ? .We shall remember this in 2023.

Sharap is this how other people hide in trucks to enter your area ?

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
GamalNasser:

Sharap is this how other people hide in trucks to enter your area ?

By Allah I swear with the all blood of me All you south west said here will be presented to all of the north to see.
You pushed buhari to north, you south n Ahmed tinubu bewitched him with juju and he did poor and north is suffering for ur wickedness of ur hearts .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
BiggestB0y:

you're mad ,fvck your vote..
infact don't vote for tinubu..
weda you do or not , the southwest will keep moving forward ...

this is a faceless forum so am not sure if you're genuine northerner or not..
but who ever you're fvck you and fvck Ur vote..
wéré ,am not even gonna argue with you

Which moving forward ?
Where ur banza agbero attack am our hardworking northern men doing business and you have mouth to yarn yeriri.
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Babaken:
Is not bad thing to move from one place to another looking for greener pastures but be law abiding.

They are law abiding go for bush go fight fulani
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pandev:
yes businessmen who invaded a church in the same Ondo and killed several people in cold blood.

Shut up when half of them are from South west and half kogi, the news carried it
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by BiggestB0y(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Which moving forward ?
Where ur banza agbero attack am our hardworking northern men doing business and you have mouth to yarn yeriri.

fvvvvck uuuur vote ....
you're probably not even a notherner

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Now I can see the heart of yoruba people , in Keffi they made us believe ipob is killing all the Hausa and that yorubas in imo state is stopping them from doing so , many believed this lies . But Hausa man who came from imo debunked that and said no one killed hausas except when soldiers killed hausas to hang it on Igbo Biafra group.
Fear Yoruba

Without sentiments or bias.

Are you expecting the South West to fold hands and watch terrorist transported into their states?

When have you seen other tribes travel in trucks and trailers like goats and rams into North? I know a Northerner who sleeps on his bike daily. Imagine such person committing a crime? How do you locate him?

You should be campaigning to educate Northern youths and not coming to write this here. You know why they come to South and misbehave? They come here and don't even rent a house. They want to come here and build a shanty or hut and start life. Who does that?

Have you ever seen an Ibo man or Yoruba man coming to North and not settling down properly? The problem is you northerners act like zombies and don't even know when to ask or fight for your right. I remember the end sars. You northerners termed it plot to remove Buhari. Let's even assume that was the plot. Does Buhari not deserve to be removed with the mess he has put the country into?

Until you people remove bias and sentiments they will continue to be embarrassed.

This is also happening in the religion which is majorly practised by northerners ; Islam. Imagine Atiku deleting a tweet on Deborah because he was threatened not to be voted for. That is a man who wants to rule a divided Nigeria. Coming with a fraudulent term unifying Nigeria. UNIFYING NIGERIA MY ASS! If tomorrow he is questioned about the deleted tweet, you people from the North will say they are against you people. We have a law that guides us all as Nigerians .. who ever goes wrong should be arrested and not stoned to death.

3 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
BiggestB0y:

fvvvvck uuuur vote ....
you're probably not even a notherner
truth hurts everyone against dead tinubu is ipob . Call me ipob but stop harrasing my people ,
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

Without sentiments or bias.

Are you expecting the South West to fold hands and watch terrorist transported into their states?

When have you seen other tribes travel in trucks and trailers like goats and rams into North? I know a Northerner who sleeps on his bike daily. Imagine such person committing a crime? How do you locate him?

You should be campaigning to educate Northern youths and not coming to write this here. You know why they come to South and misbehave? They come here and don't even rent a house. They want to come here and build a shanty or hut and start life. Who does that?

Have you ever seen an Ibo man or Yoruba man coming to North and not settling down properly? The problem is you northerners act like zombies and don't even know when to ask or fight for your right. I remember the end sars. You northerners termed it plot to remove Buhari. Let's even assume that was the plot. Does Buhari not deserve to be removed with the mess he has put the country into?

Until you people remove bias and sentiments they will continue to be embarrassed.

This is also happening in the religion which is majorly practised by northerners ; Islam. Imagine Atiku deleting a tweet on Deborah because he was threatened not to be voted for. That is a man who wants to rule a divided Nigeria. Coming with a fraudulent term unifying Nigeria. UNIFYING NIGERIA MY ASS! If tomorrow he is questioned about the deleted tweet, you people from the North will say they are against you people. We have a law that guides us all as Nigerians .. who ever goes wrong should be arrested and not stoned to death.

Go and fight ritualists everywhere in southwest and let north be,
Atiku has been ordained by Allah to UNIFY NIGERIA CRUMBLING FROM APC HATE AND WICKEDNESS
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by jumper524(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:
even we for North Don disown these elements. No be begger alone and terrorist sympathizers get North.
Any criminal northernern caught anywhere in Nigeria should be treated as criminal.

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by smachboss01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
e go better
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Pandev(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Shut up when half of them are from South west and half kogi, the news carried it
half Kogi? cheesy abi half cast. Kogi is a northern state in case you were not taught at school. May be you didn't go to school.

1 Like

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Enimin: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Why not stfu for once puta angry
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Prinxzona10: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
By d time your people start killing innocent Southerners would create a threat to rebook it ?

We can't jeopardize/compromise our safety for presidency

Buh your demi god Tinubu kept mute when some Fulani terrorists were killing your people in your own backyard and also sent them packing over to Benin Republic,all in the name of the same presidency huh??

Please,don't bug yourself responding back because I wouldn't read it,let alone to feed you back with a response because I don't engage senseless and demonic lunatic,that a well trained dog reasoned far more than them..

No wonder people use to say that you cannot support Tinubu and look normal,you must certainly be foolishly stupid and a myopic dumbass......Tuah!!!
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by BiggestB0y(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:
truth hurts everyone against dead tinubu is ipob . Call me ipob but stop harrasing my people ,
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Proudlyomonna: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jogs1900:

Do they stop buses filled with northerners coming from the north too? Moreover,i don't think it's bad searching the goods in a truck coming into southwest.Please don't let us be tribalistic when a law enforcement agency is enforcing it's legitimate duty.

Yes We should truly try as much as possible to quash tribalism,but nonwithstanding, APC and their desperate emilokan crooner should be chased out.
2023 should not be about Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, Nigeria has suffered so much from APC.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Prinxzona10: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just take a minute and imagine if something like this,would've happened in the South East,by now all these agent of darkness attacking OP now,would be creating multiple threads,abusing and cursing Igbos and also
would forcefully trying to pit the South East against the North(
Yoruba muslim's only means to the presidency via to dust up hateful things between Igbos and the North )..

The propagandist from Tinubu's coven would've been raining fire everywhere and their senior mentally deranged slaves on Twitter,would be tweeting blood and forcing the North to believe that Peter Obi sent the vigilantes...

Honestly,Tinubu and his urchins thrive well in disunity,sorrow,blood,fight,abuse and ignorance whilst I pity people who doesn't know them very well,they certainly are agent of Lucifer,that's why they always use every means to play tribal games to pit Northerners against the South Easterners,to drive home their audio dead ambition, so when they tell you that Northerners will not vote for an Igbo man,this is exactly what they meant buh what confuses them is that their games ain't working again hence the frustration and depression from them because it's their only game plan to actualise Tinubu's audio presidency...

Tinubu's urchins are worst than the devil and I always see through their evil gimmicks because i'm more far ahead of them in all ramifications.

Lastly,Peter Obi and Atiku are the only contestants for Nigerian presidency comes 2023 except some people will continue giving themselves some false hope because of shame or because they're really desperately hungry and would always want to justify their pay for their despicable work of Satan they've assigned to do here for their oppressive master.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) by Wintertime: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Advocate500:

Operations divide and maintain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State New Government House Awka, Current Update / Challenges Of Keeping Onitsha Clean / Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.