Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse (36177 Views)

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / NDLEA Recovers 35 Wraps Of Cocaine, intercepts drugs heading for Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Aquaflow77: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Afonjas una own de always worst, record breakers in bad stuffs
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Okpetruth(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
To ride Nigeria of drugs peddling, trafficking,use and as conduit for users DEATH penalty should be the punishment. No other way to it. This is the time to act.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by TheLawAsItIs: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
flemsy15:
This is huge. I'm just imagining the quantity of 1,855kg of coke if 1 bag of cement is just 50Kg. Honestly I never knew that just a robust coke biz goes on in Nigeria. I was thinking in Nigeria they just smuggle few kilogrames and sell to the few rich folks that are interested

Modified:
They don already turn the comment section to tribal-war field. They leave coke dey check names, we dey try for this forum

If Seun and the mods fail to nip this menace of incessant attacks on tribe and political leanings, they will just wake up someday only to find out that they and the tribalists are left on the Forum.

Can't they delete all those kind of messages for contravening the rules in addition to banning them? That's what Twitter does. They delete the messages no matter who you are. That's why they have been able to keep Twitter sane to a reasonable extent.

I get irritated anytime I see comments such as those on the platform. They keep pushing me away from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
flemsy15:
This is huge. I'm just imagining the quantity of 1,855kg of coke if 1 bag of cement is just 50Kg. Honestly I never knew that just a robust coke biz goes on in Nigeria. I was thinking in Nigeria they just smuggle few kilogrames and sell to the few rich folks that are interested

Modified:
They don already turn the comment section to tribal-war field. They leave coke dey check names, we dey try for this forum
When it comes to some news here, observe the pattern of comments and the train of thoughts behind most and you will realize we still have a long way to go in this country.

But this is huge if you ask me, I want know what happen to the kilograms of coke....
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Chaos14: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Damn..

As an NCAN representative, I came through for a thorough checks on the names involved. I couldn’t believe what I saw during the process..
Please what is this name checkers trend
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Phygo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Will be destroyed. Marwa is in charge. Although, some of those drugs might end up in those NDLEA officers hands.
Believe
Gracias
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by 7arrows: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1571890381255757825?s=20&t=yGw6AU0OJS-ROU-iSdjiZA

NDLEA busts cocaine warehouse, seizes N193billion worth of crack in Lagos . Arrests 4 drug barons, 1 other

In what appears to be the biggest singular cocaine seizure in the history of Nigeria's premier anti-narcotic agency, operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have busted a major warehouse in a secluded estate in Ikorodu area of Lagos where 1.8tons (1,855 kilograms) of the illicit drug worth more than Two Hundred and Seventy Eight Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($278, 250,000) equivalent of about One Hundred and Ninety Four Billion, Seven Hundred and Seventy Five Million (N194, 775,000,000) Naira in street value were seized.

At least, four drug barons including a Jamaican and the warehouse manager have been arrested in the well coordinated and intelligence led operation that lasted two days across different locations in Lagos state. Kingpins of the cocaine cartel in custody include: Messrs Soji Jibril, 69, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo state; Emmanuel Chukwu, 65, who hails from Ekwulobia, Anambra state; Wasiu Akinade, 53, from Ibadan, Oyo state; Sunday Oguntelure, 53, from Okitipupa, Ondo state and Kelvin Smith, 42, a native of Kingston, Jamaica. They are all members of an international drug syndicate that the Agency has been trailing since 2018.

Located at 6 Olukuola crescent, Solebo estate, Ikorodu, the warehouse was raided on Sunday 18th September, 2022, while the barons were picked from hotels and their hideouts in different parts of Lagos between Sunday night and Monday 19th September.
Preliminary investigation reveals the class A drugs were warehoused in the residential estate from where the cartel was trying to sell them to buyers in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. They were stored in 10 travel bags and 13 drums.

While commending all the officers and men of the Agency involved in the extensive investigation including those of the American Drug Enforcement Administration, (US-DEA), Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) said the bust is a historical blow to the drug cartels and a strong warning that they'll all go down if they fail to realise that the game has changed.
Femi Babafemi Director, Media 8, Advocacy NDLEA Headquarters Abuja Monday 19th September 2022

Is the jamo guy smiling
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Phygo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Will be destroyed. Marwa is in charge. Although, some of those drugs might end up in those NDLEA officers hands.
Believe
Gracias
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Lymasaba(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
seborrhic:
I just don't believe the story because of the worth of cocaine NDLEA claimed they recovered.
It may just be adulterated crack not worth more than $1million in purity.
The people arrested may even come out tomorrow to deny it was crack,but some other chemicals for use in products manufacture.
What is your full name
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by MikeBetty(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Starboytwo:
Emmanuel Chukwu, 65, who hails from Ekwulobia, Anambra state;

Na their oga be that. Holl am tight.
Laugh wan kill me on the way you asked them to hollam. Some of the name checkers association are very very disappointed.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Timmi: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
nkemoma:
A certain cockroach brown teeth Drug Baron from Irabijijjijj is the number one Baron that comes to my mind!

A
M
O
D
A

I know you know who comes to the mind of every reasonable mind ���

Empty brain from you know where. By their statements you will know them
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
una sure say no be tinubu get am?
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=DamianX post=116822411]Messrs Soji Jibril, 69, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo state, Wasiu Akinade, 53, from Ibadan, Oyo state; Sunday Oguntelure, 53, from Okitipupa, Ondo state and Kelvin Smith

Afonja muslims this is the greatest achievement we've ever had. Thank you Wasiu and other coneheads

And the EMMANUEL CHUKUMA , the IGBO CHRISTIAN who is the leader. The baby factory products
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Tinubuagbado: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Soji Jibril, 69, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo state

Representative of Tinubu
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Truthdeypain: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
DamianX:
Messrs Soji Jibril, 69, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo state, Wasiu Akinade, 53, from Ibadan, Oyo state; Sunday Oguntelure, 53, from Okitipupa, Ondo state and Kelvin Smith

Afonja muslims this is the greatest achievement we've ever had. Thank you Wasiu and other coneheads grin

These shit eaters are the reason they'll never give us visa. Bunch of bastards.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by ismhab(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
WAZOBIA without ZO
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by tnerro1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Phygo:
After seizure and arrest, what happens to the drugs?

They destroy them I think ,but I no trust anybody for that office sha
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please include BAT as accomplice, you busted his warehouse how do u expect him to fund his campaign...

As far as it concerns any concain coming or going out of Nigeria bobo Chicago 10% is sure

Emmanuel Chukwu u allowed afonjas to use abi
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by kamtrix(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
drstan:
Please I'm in need of a remote Job in Abuja, online customer consultant, etc.
Check my free Upwork seminar thread
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Edc1: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
shocked
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Enimin: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1571890381255757825?s=20&t=yGw6AU0OJS-ROU-iSdjiZA

NDLEA busts cocaine warehouse, seizes N193billion worth of crack in Lagos . Arrests 4 drug barons, 1 other

In what appears to be the biggest singular cocaine seizure in the history of Nigeria's premier anti-narcotic agency, operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have busted a major warehouse in a secluded estate in Ikorodu area of Lagos where 1.8tons (1,855 kilograms) of the illicit drug worth more than Two Hundred and Seventy Eight Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($278, 250,000) equivalent of about One Hundred and Ninety Four Billion, Seven Hundred and Seventy Five Million (N194, 775,000,000) Naira in street value were seized.

At least, four drug barons including a Jamaican and the warehouse manager have been arrested in the well coordinated and intelligence led operation that lasted two days across different locations in Lagos state. Kingpins of the cocaine cartel in custody include: Messrs Soji Jibril, 69, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo state; Emmanuel Chukwu, 65, who hails from Ekwulobia, Anambra state; Wasiu Akinade, 53, from Ibadan, Oyo state; Sunday Oguntelure, 53, from Okitipupa, Ondo state and Kelvin Smith, 42, a native of Kingston, Jamaica. They are all members of an international drug syndicate that the Agency has been trailing since 2018.

Located at 6 Olukuola crescent, Solebo estate, Ikorodu, the warehouse was raided on Sunday 18th September, 2022, while the barons were picked from hotels and their hideouts in different parts of Lagos between Sunday night and Monday 19th September.
Preliminary investigation reveals the class A drugs were warehoused in the residential estate from where the cartel was trying to sell them to buyers in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. They were stored in 10 travel bags and 13 drums.

While commending all the officers and men of the Agency involved in the extensive investigation including those of the American Drug Enforcement Administration, (US-DEA), Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) said the bust is a historical blow to the drug cartels and a strong warning that they'll all go down if they fail to realise that the game has changed.
Femi Babafemi Director, Media 8, Advocacy NDLEA Headquarters Abuja Monday 19th September 2022

Nigeria is now a major transit hub for drugs moving to Europe and America

With this huge bust right on the cusp of regime change, Bourdillon cartel can kiss their Aso Rock dreams goodbye. There is no way America will allow a confirmed kingpin take control of Nigeria's presidency next year. No fuckíng way.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by nkemoma(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Timmi:

Empty brain from you know where. By their statements you will know them

Ewu.. Get lost
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by 528ibilola: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
HmmmmHmmmm...
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Jamodeen95(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wow.. this is huge!!! But I'm happy about it
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by frog12: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
this is BIG !!
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Ewedegubbler: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2022
sell it and pay ASUU
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by frankputer: 2:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Alpharey: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2022
No! Our Lagos don't do drugs. Check well if the address is Enugu or maybe Onitsha. And they just carry our brothers names from Ibadan put there. Sorry, that is the way the tribal bigots from the Waste side reason anytime they see a crime news. I always told them. Lizard is found on every wall. Even you the Lilly livered urchin making noise here, if they introduce you to that business and gives you a huge amount of money just for a start you might see yourself standing beside yourself wondering what to do next. Just that opportunity never called.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by sukar886: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Starboytwo:
Emmanuel Chukwu, 65, who hails from Ekwulobia, Anambra state;

Na their oga be that. Holl am tight.
Make God punish u, there oga for ibadan , u no get sense
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by vincentbravo(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2022
A Drug Lord is always a Drug Lord. Even if he uses politics as a decoy.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse by Timmi: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2022
nkemoma:

Ewu.. Get lost

And that’s all the English they taught you in your evening school under the tree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) / violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd / Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers Arrest In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.