Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah (13724 Views)

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Gumi cashing out steadily
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Cypress042(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
When you could have easily prayed to God to release them na,lol

How old are you

1 Like

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Ekeseges(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.
NigerianAngelo:
Three Hail Marys for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
flezkid101:
I feel like crying for Nigeria
What is stopping you from making a River of Tears grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by luvinhubby(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Invest4growth:
The Bishop should have been strategic in making such statements. Now he has exposed the churches to more attacks and requests for ransom. May God help us Amen

Who exposed them before the string of kidnappings of it's priest in the first place?

It is an open secret that kidnappings in Nigeria is a booming trade so why keep quiet & keep dying in silence?
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Ransom shouldn’t be Paid by Any Cleric to gain freedom if He is a true man God

1 Like

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by mu2sa2: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Invest4growth:
The Bishop should have been strategic in making such statements. Now he has exposed the churches to more attacks and requests for ransom. May God help us Amen
Exactly. Now the kidnappers will turn attention even more on priests since they know they will cash out big with them
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Three Hail Marys for Nigerians.
it is incomplete without Our father.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2022
luvinhubby:

Who exposed them before the string of kidnappings of it's priest in the first place?

It is an open secret that kidnappings in Nigeria is a booming trade so why keep quiet & keep dying in silence?
you dey mind dat one?
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by deeva2: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
Shettima is a grand patron of Boko Haram. He's APC VP candidate. Their aim is to subdue northern christians and possibly all christians in Nigeria. Remember Turkey? Don't vote base on religion and ethnicity in 2023 or the worst will happen with Tinubu/Shettima as president.

Vote wisely!

Turkey don't vote base on religion but ur obi paraded religion canters more than any other candidate.

Obi is actually the grand matron of UGM/IPOB.

Tinubu is your next president and there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by temielects(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2022
So you have that huge amount and there are hungry children begging on the streets, but is this the Christianity CHRIST brought?, What do you intend keeping the monies gathered from the poor church goers for, to buy heaven? #tueh
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by deeva2: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2022
Progressives Dey ZAAzu

Laborers Dey NAAnu

Oluwa SAAnu

Make Peter no kill us wit FAAbu

1 Share

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by akinmusi(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Oluwa. It's well
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by etrouble: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
We will never vote for APC who is sponsoring terrorism and bandits in our dear Nigeria

Yes, never ever.

So, also we will never vote PDP which started terrorism in Nigeria.

Peter Giringori was in PDP for 8 years after being in APGA for 8 years. So, where does he really belong? He doesn't know.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by showafrica(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Omooba77:

How this huge money got paid without trace....

My brother, they are just making this kidnapping business lucrative to the younger generation. How does money change hands in the same Nigeria without trace. Nigeria is too wonderful to be true
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
We will never vote for APC who is sponsoring terrorism and bandits in our dear Nigeria

No matter who you vote, this level of crime APC brought upon us will still continue. If APC wins, it will continue. If they lose, it will get worse because they'll sponsor more evil than they are currently doing.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Timmi: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Too bad!

And one emilokan went to Sokoto to tell us how we inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. Instead of using that opportunity to explain his plan on tackling insecurities.

His attack dogs are busy attacking someone profering solutions. God will surely be our helper. On a more serious note, I would want to use this opportunity to inform all northerners who have suffered under APC insecurities. 2023 is the red line. If they buy you over, remember how difficult it will be to suffer another 4 years of insecurities.

VOTE WISELY!

And you want them to go back to their original suffer head or vote in the pandoraObi?
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Timmi: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
deeva2:
Progressives Dey ZAAzu

Laborers Dey NAAnu

Oluwa SAAnu

Make Peter no kill us wit FAAbu

My friend, you get head, you get brain and above all you get common sense.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Viktor7(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Turns out prayer doesn't work in real life situations.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Timmi: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2022
endsarrrs:

But you will vote for PDP who started and sponsored terrorism and banditry. Please ask God for common sense, then come back with a sensible statement

1 Like

Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by ngmoses17(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2022
This is heartwarming and commendable.
Thank you Bishop!
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Bishop Kukah is firing all his cylinder.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Bengs37: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2022
“I tell people that it’s not like politicians are bad people, as those who have won elections will tell you, what they were seeing outside is usually different from when they get in.”[[b]
[b][/b] IN THE SYSTEM ALOT HAPPENED AND IN THE SYSTEM ARE MANY POWEEFUL, EVIL AND CORRUPT PERSONS IN IT THAT SOMETIMES I WONDER EVEN IF OBI OR ATIKU WINS WHAT IS THE ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL CHANGE THINGS FOR THE GOOD OF THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA.
OH! MY NIGERIA OH! OH! OH!
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Obojuju: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Most of the people supporting Tinubu and Atiku are doing that for their own benefit. In their mind they will japa with the money they paid them. They don’t mean well for Nigeria.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Bengs37: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
But then what can we do to get things right
iLegendd:

No matter who you vote, this level of crime APC brought upon us will still continue. If APC wins, it will continue. If they lose, it will get worse because they'll sponsor more evil than they are currently doing.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Bengs37: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
No it was APC that started and sponsored terrorism and banditry to fight GEJ (PDP) out of power and now striving fine
Timmi:

But you will vote for PDP who started and sponsored terrorism and banditry. Please ask God for common sense, then come back with a sensible statement
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by MT: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Daniel's people in the bible did not pay before Daniel was liberated from the den of Lions. The 3 Hebrews did not pay before they were released from the torment of fire.

A Bishop boldly admitting paying for ransom is pathetic, brought his faith into question.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Proudlyomonna: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
No part of the country is secured again.
May APC administration never happen to Nigerians again.

Amen ooo, People like Morh247 whose only madness rest in my candidate,my party must win stupidity without caring if the Country burn are the problem we are facing in this Country.
We must not allow them use their own to put us into more problems,bcus when shit hits the fan we go follow them suffer am even though We no follow the wereys vote for their evil clueless APC.
Apc must GO.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Proudlyomonna: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
deeva2:

Turkey don't vote base on religion but ur obi paraded religion canters more than any other candidate.

Obi is actually the grand matron of UGM/IPOB.

Tinubu is your next president and there is nothing you can do about it.

Which Tinubu? The one who openly said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria grin grin
Your next President is Peter Obi or you will go back to the pdthief madness,you can aswell relocate to Chad republic if you like.
Aso rock no be place where them dey treat sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc Must GO.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Desusi: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
We do not need any prophet or bishop to see vision for us as a nation under the circumstances. Old brigade should forget 2023,let the new breed come Jo. By divine Providence obi straight.
Re: I’ve Paid N30m Ransom For Church Priests - Bishop Kukah by Reasoning(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matthew Kuka, I know you very well because you're not well; you're nothing but a Boko Haram Terrorists, pretending to be a Priest or Bishop. You're Ikulu�� by Tribe, from Kamuru station, Zangon Kataf local government, Kaduna State. From a third class Chiefdom, of which your illiterate younger brother is the king of the Tribe. Your people living in my Farm killed Reverend Sankey Shabanyan Kura with a damegun in My House, and Burned him to Ashes###. And all of these started inside First ECWA Church Kamuru, which him Reverend Sankey was trying to correct the Ikulu people, about their criminals doings against My House, that is the Envious of All Nations. Because your people wanted to change the name of Kamuru Station to Kamuru Ikulu, the name of your Tribe. Ikulu means; e Kuluwadi in hausa language. While in English language it means; Yes, you All are Gay, Homosexual, Sodomites, Etc. But because you're ashamed of Ikulu Tribe that you're, you decided to claim to the world that you're Kataf, Atyap Tribe, even Google Wikipedia. You said the World don't need a Messiah, but you know Who the Massiah is. Didn't Yakubu Sankey Tell you Who the Massiah is, his Brother Son and his Nephew?? But because you're guilty of killing his father in My House, that is why you're spreading lies to deceived the masses. As the saying Christ will come like a Thief in the Night, that is how I will come for you too and your Co Global Terrorists. All your daughters has become Ashes(Ashawo) because of your Evil and sacrilegious deeds towards my House. A Slave cannot Kill the Master younger brother and go Scott Free, be you who!!! shocked cool grin. Kidnapping that you're talking about is part of your Terrorism in disguised, because your younger brother the king of your Ikulu Tribe was sometimes kidnapped too, by your own Tribal people not even the Fulani. I Saw it with My two naked Eyes in the year 2018, Is not like someone told me. Those the kidnapped him were cought alive. So why are you making it looks like it is only the Fulani Agwais that are doing the kidnapping Terrorism in Nigeria?? E go soon kast last last!!! Every body go shock who the Boko Haram Terrorists are in Nigeria are. Mind you all; I'm not Ikulu by Tribe. But Bajju �� Tribe from a First-class Kingdom. My house is in Kamuru Station, so I know what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Children's Day Speech / Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? / Shortage Of Traffic Controllers Hits Nigeria’s Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.