Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mighty Vision Of The Holy City Of Heaven And Mighty Dream Of Heavenly Message R. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mighty Vision Of The Holy City Of Heaven And Mighty Dream Of Heavenly Message R. (971 Views)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Is Blessed Virgin Mary In A Position Of Heavenly Powers? / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Vision Of The Holy City Of Heaven And Mighty Dream Of Heavenly Message R. by Sabke: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
MIGHTY VISION OF THE HOLY CITY OF HEAVEN AND MIGHTY DREAM OF HEAVENLY MESSAGE RECORDS

Brethren,

As we set out to intercede for the Church of the Bride of Christ during the mid-night Prayers, I gave an exhortation on worshiping the Lord prior to our engaging in spiritual warfare against the powers of darkness. As we worshipped the Lord with powerful intensity, I saw a mighty vision of the Holy City of God. I was taken into the suburbs of Heaven where I saw amazing green designs of gardens and green grass. I saw white buildings in the midst of the green forests of heaven. To my left I saw a gold paved two way highway (one coming from the City and another going to the City) climbing the mountain and making a U-turn towards the city and when I looked, I was amazed at what I saw (Psalms 48:1-3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge. For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together).

When I looked at where the golden Highway was, I realized that it had Palm trees in the middle of it. In other words, the palm trees sort of divided the highway into two roads. What was even more striking is that there was a successive alternation of palm tree golden light pole, palm tree golden light pole along the whole length of the highway in the center.

When I looked further to see where the Highway was leading, I saw a huge glorious light that was shining upwards towards the heavens; it was so glorious that I thought where the light was coming from was the Throne of the Father. As I approached the City following the Highway, I felt like I was floating in the air whereas I was on the street of the golden highway leading to the City center. I was amazed and wondered how that could be possible!!!.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

As I approached the City, and looked closer, I realized that the light I saw and which I thought was coming from the Throne of God, was in fact, just a reflection of the golden city with its golden streets with gardens embedded them. There were also designs of glorious buildings and streets with pavements of gold. I saw that the Gold on the Buildings and light poles seemed to have diamond dust or the dust of some precious stones sprinkled on them, providing a contrast of glorious amazing light. I walked further and I was being shown the City leading to the city Center. There, I saw mountains, big mansions and private housing, I saw boutiques and shopping centers, I saw Ice-cream shops and several other buildings all made of gold (Psalms 48:8 As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah).

The pavement was made of gold with designs on it, the golden Roads were so amazing and perfect in design; and the city radiated light in the air. It was so beautiful that I cannot describe all of it here. Apparently, this was not the City Center where the Throne of God is and where the mansions of the Elders and 24 Elders are. This was one part of the New Jerusalem City of Heaven that is also made of pure sparkling Gold.

I was so amazed while there, that I started shouting physically before the Prayer team and they all heard me saying: Saints of Heaven, I am here, I have arrived, I am here, I have finally come to see the beauty of Heaven!! Do you see me?? I was so excited.

I saw cars in gold running through the streets of gold but I did not specifically see the people there.

It is a City where freedom abides, Liberty of expression, no disease, no washing dishes, no fear, no weariness and all you see in that city is peace, joy unspeakable and love. End

We did not even engage into the warfare and we just went into the Holy Dance with the Lord.

At the end we danced and danced holy dance for the Lord and the Lord gave us a words through Sabrina:

Yes, HE told me we will dance for all eternities, my bride and ME. We will even dance at the wedding table! The Lord says HE misses dancing with HIS bride; HE wants to do it more in your personal times of worship also. These are the most intimate moments with ME, says the Lord, to dance with ME like that

Jan hears: This is a serious personal deliverance.

Vision of Brother Jan, Sabrina’s Husband:

While I was seeing all these, Brother Jan was also having a Vision at the same time. Here is his count:

While dancing I felt that the H. Spirit was standing behind me and held me and after that Jesus held me while dancing. Then I saw that Jesus and I were sitting down on a very high hill with green grass, in the distance I saw a City and Jesus pointed and said there and there , It was a City of Heaven, but at the same time also a city of my life, and Jesus pointed, in that situation and that situation I was also with you.

Then there was a big campfire on the hill, and Jesus and I were roasting marshmallows with a stick. It was a friendship relation.

Jan

MIGHTY DREAM OF HEAVENLY MESSAGE RECORDS

When we finished praying I went to sleep and lo, and behold, I had a dream where:

In the Dream I was taken also to Heaven where I came into contact with an Angel, whose presence I could sense but who I did not see physically. Within me, I knew this was heaven and I was being shown how many warnings of the coming of the Lord have been sent to the earth for the Church to prepare for the rapture. A Computer was opened before me and I saw the records of messages given to several people through Visions and End Time messages. I saw from number 1-23… and still the Angel was scrolling and the file seemed too long to see the end of the many messages sent for the Bride to prepare for the coming of the Messiah and the Lord Jesus Christ to rapture the Church. In this computer records, I saw Buddy Baker’s Visions as they are short and direct messages from the Lord, I saw many messages I could recognize as visions given to several people to send to the people of the world to prepare in all holiness and righteousness because the Messiah is coming. I was so surprised when I saw the name of Buddy Baker and it all confirmed that His visions are true and coming from the Lord.

From these Visions I was seeing, I knew the warning of the Angel who was telling me that time and time again messages of warning were given and the people are still not ready. He was saying that NO ONE WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE WHEN THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND. It looked like heaven was very ready to blow that rapture trmpet urgently.

Brethren,

Prepare, for the Lord is coming to take us home, our real eternal home. Prepare in all holiness, surrender and righteousness because you cannot miss these wonderful gifts and rewards of eternity.

God bless you all

From the Soldier of the Light under the orders of the Commander-in-Chief Jesus Christ

Bro. Augusto Maquengo

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Islam: Points Of Tension / Is Jesus The Only Way? / How Well Do U Know The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.