Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview (575 Views)

Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by saintade01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thread Reader
36 Lion Tinubu Media Commandoo❄

I saw a video of Rueben Abati giving a public invitation to BAT for a TV interview on Arise TV. Really, it makes me laugh...

So, what is Abati thinking? What is he and his Arise TV crew thinking they would achieve by that public invitation?

You cannot bully a candidate to do
your bidding. Never! It's so funny the way a lot of people don't know who they are dealing with in Tinubu. Since 1999, I am yet to see a politician that understands the usefulness and strategic use of the media like Tinubu.
Go and check out some of the guys in the media/strategic

communication committee of the Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation, then you will realise you are not dealing with people who does not understand the purpose, usage and importance of the media.

Have they asked who orchestrated the media strategy that unleashed the Buhari
candidacy in 2015?

Funny thing is that majority of those who are clamouring for BAT to grant interviews are those whose mind is made up of not ever going to support or vote for him. They are not asking for a Tinubu media interview for any altruistic reasons but to be able to
get a topic and point of attack against his candidacy.

In a presidential campaign strategy, there is time for everything. I wonder why folks are so worked up about him granting an interview. Sebi their own candidate has been granting interviews to both local and International
media organisations...so, why the cry?
There is what is called media over-exposure. Just like the media can make you, it can also "k.ill" you. It takes only the initiated to understand.

Tinubu is the first governor to create a cabinet office for Informatiom and Strategy and
appointed Mr. Dele Alake, a seasoned and highly calculative media personality to head that office as a Commissioner in Lagos State. Later, a lot of states copy it. Same Tinubu was the first to create the office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor when he appointed Lai Mohammed
and later Babatunde Raji Fashola.

This is also a man that co-founded 2 media organisations - The Nation Newspaper and Television Continental TVC and Radio Continental. So, you think Tinubu does not understand media power game for him to invest heavily in the media? All around

him are people who understand media power play and its usage.

Even if he wants to grant an interview, is it a hostile medium like Arise he would go to? There is time for everything under the sun....presidential campaign is not about the candidate that can go round all media
outfits granting interview most. The media is a major part of campaign but not the most important.

Anyway, let me continue with watching the burial of our Queen jare...

©️ Kay Lord, 190922

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
The man no go go.

Sleepy man

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by TimFisher2: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin

So in essence he is not capable to lead Nigeria

A leader is someone who can wither the storm when the need arises no matter the obstacles

Just like USA politics....the people want to hear from you everyday everytime...

So let's say he has conceded already...he just go and rest

It is even a shame that as it stands now Atiku is now better than him

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Exactly what BATstards do at every Peter Obi interview but we Nigerians will NEVER cast our votes for someone that feels he his too big to account for us.
saintade01:
Thread Reader
36 Lion Tinubu Media Commandoo❄

I saw a video of Rueben Abati giving a public invitation to BAT for a TV interview on Arise TV. Really, it makes me laugh...

So, what is Abati thinking? What is he and his Arise TV crew thinking they would achieve by that public invitation?

You cannot bully a candidate to do
your bidding. Never! It's so funny the way a lot of people don't know who they are dealing with in Tinubu. Since 1999, I am yet to see a politician that understands the usefulness and strategic use of the media like Tinubu.
Go and check out some of the guys in the media/strategic

communication committee of the Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation, then you will realise you are not dealing with people who does not understand the purpose, usage and importance of the media.

Have they asked who orchestrated the media strategy that unleashed the Buhari
candidacy in 2015?

Funny thing is that majority of those who are clamouring for BAT to grant interviews are those whose mind is made up of not ever going to support or vote for him. They are not asking for a Tinubu media interview for any altruistic reasons but to be able to
get a topic and point of attack against his candidacy.

In a presidential campaign strategy, there is time for everything. I wonder why folks are so worked up about him granting an interview. Sebi their own candidate has been granting interviews to both local and International
media organisations...so, why the cry?
There is what is called media over-exposure. Just like the media can make you, it can also "k.ill" you. It takes only the initiated to understand.

Tinubu is the first governor to create a cabinet office for Informatiom and Strategy and
appointed Mr. Dele Alake, a seasoned and highly calculative media personality to head that office as a Commissioner in Lagos State. Later, a lot of states copy it. Same Tinubu was the first to create the office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor when he appointed Lai Mohammed
and later Babatunde Raji Fashola.

This is also a man that co-founded 2 media organisations - The Nation Newspaper and Television Continental TVC and Radio Continental. So, you think Tinubu does not understand media power game for him to invest heavily in the media? All around

him are people who understand media power play and its usage.

Even if he wants to grant an interview, is it a hostile medium like Arise he would go to? There is time for everything under the sun....presidential campaign is not about the candidate that can go round all media
outfits granting interview most. The media is a major part of campaign but not the most important.

Anyway, let me continue with watching the burial of our Queen jare...

©️ Kay Lord, 190922

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by Rekhina(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
They won't invite Atiku because Atiku will intimidate them with wise talks, not some dull schemer
Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by johnbd: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
They want to catch him sleeping live on TV Or pissing live on TV but he is wiser. grin

He will not come. > grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arisetv Public Invitation To Bat For Interview by Great2017: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
All I can see is someone who thinks he knows everything. Like you said, there is time for everything. We shall be waiting for your all knowing Tinubu and his interview. Nigerians deserve to hear from him before the election day.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Inaugurates 10km Surface, Underground Drainage System In Akwa Ibom / Old African Women Ridding Bicycle (pictures) / Jubilation In Abia As Abia Messiah Kalu Makes INEC Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.