Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ireland Visa Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Visa Appeal (1873 Views)

Adventure In Ireland / Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Visa Appeal by Dapo25: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls I appealed my visa decision and I got this email from the Irish embassy. What could this mean?

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Ashirioluwa: 3:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Dapo25:
Good evening everyone, pls I appealed my visa decision and I got this email from the Irish embassy. What could this mean?

It means your passport and documents are ready for collection. Let us know the outcome when you get your passport.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Dapo25: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2022
@Ashirioluwa but I didn’t include my passport in the appeal as they say on their website not to include it if it’s not written in the refusal letter. So I don’t know if my appeal is successful now, I’m curious pls.
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Ashirioluwa: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Dapo25:
@Ashirioluwa but I didn’t include my passport in the appeal as they say on their website not to include it if it’s not written in the refusal letter. So I don’t know if my appeal is successful now, I’m curious pls.

Then you need to wait for your documents to know the next course of action.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Zidoh(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Then you need to wait for your documents to know the next course of action.

Best of luck
Exactly
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by hunee: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please let us know the outcome. Thank you
Zidoh:
Exactly
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by hunee: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
what duration and timed did it take to get the response. when did you appeal?
Dapo25:
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by hunee: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
What date did you appeal?
Dapo25:
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Dapo25: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
hunee:
What date did you appeal?
The appeal got to the embassy last week Monday.
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by hunee: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Quite lucky. its fast. You submitted physical copies
Dapo25:

The appeal got to the embassy last week Monday.
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hey guys pls waht was the outcome of ur appeal....I ghat the same message from the embassy today and am just curious pls too pls
Dapo25:
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Kamarachoco: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Please I got this email from Ireland embassy after I sent my appeal and I don't understand what recent passport means because I have two international passports, does recent passport mean passport photograph or international passport?

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Ashirioluwa: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Kamarachoco:
Please I got this email from Ireland embassy after I sent my appeal and I don't understand what recent passport means because I have two international passports, does recent passport mean passport photograph or international passport?

Your current travel passport, not the expired one.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Tpurple: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
@kamarachoco Kindly share with us your appeal decision and how long the appeal process took. I appealed in April 2022, I only got a mail about 2weeks now that they are currently working on my appeal. Thanks
Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Awesomeosas: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tpurple:
@kamarachoco Kindly share with us your appeal decision and how long the appeal process took. I appealed in April 2022, I only got a mail about 2weeks now that they are currently working on my appeal. Thanks

Please I got this mail from the embassy. I included my passport along side with my appeal. I really don’t know what this could mean

Re: Ireland Visa Appeal by Veraluvv: 11:55am On Jan 03
Hi
For those that have gotten their appeal decision, please what is the outcome. And how long did it take for the appeal to be approved.
What date did you appeal and what date did you receive a feedback.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Sir Abel Omoruyi Ceo/Owner Iyare Motors Is Dead (pics) / Trap At Libya Road To Europe / Are Nigerians In Canada Doing Fine Financially At The Moment?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.