Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,466 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues (996 Views)

Ireland Visa Appeal / FG To Review Air Agreements With UK, Others Over 'Unacceptable Treatments' / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues by SenR(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Hello NairaLanders, i recently got a 6 months UK tourist visa,

but am also hoping to make a stop over visit to the Republic of Ireland.

Please kindly inform me if i can travel to Republic of Ireland with my UK tourist Visa.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues by luckymitin: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2018
SenR:

Please kindly inform me if i can travel to Republic of Ireland with my UK tourist Visa.

Thank you.
I can help with some details about Ireland I visited Ireland last yr and it was a sad story. But i can help with the documents area what i used and my visa came out ......And was send to my house through DHL.
Re: Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues by claremont(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2018
SenR:

Thank you.

Legally you cannot. However, there are some illegal aliens who go through Northern Ireland to Ireland as there are no borders between both. If you are caught in Ireland, you will be deported, banned from all Shengen countries and your UK visa will be cancelled.
Re: Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues by SenR(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
luckymitin:
I can help with some details about Ireland I visited Ireland last yr and it was a sad story. But i can help with the documents area what i used and my visa came out ......And was send to my house through DHL.

Oh thank you very much that would be nice, although i forgot to mention that i got my UK Visa here in Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Victims' Relatives Visit Site Where The Plane Crashed Killing All 157 On Board / Caught On Camera! Royal Air Moroc Discriminating Against Blacks / I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.