Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. (2983 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Moment Atiku Abubakar Angrily Left The Presidential Debate Venue (see Reactions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Entprys(m): 1:06am On Sep 20, 2022
See o
While King Charlse was dancing, Some of us were also dancing there. suddenly I noticed some Igbo boys scrambling for the money the guests were spraying King Charles. They were shamelessly disgracing themselves. I stopped dancing and went back to our own canopy to relax. But there I met some yoruba people fighting for food. Food o, and shouting at the top of their voices while some white guys were busy videoing them. Shame catch me for them and I decided to leave the venue.
I drove from the car park and at the gate, some people were begging. They came to my car saying "isebidilahi, isebidilahi". This made me know that they are hausa people. Then I shouted at them: 'comon getat or I run over you'.
They shamefully clear from my way and I drove off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by 3verblazing(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Broooo!! who's ur plug man!? shocked I need some in my life right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by MatrixReloaded: 1:35am On Sep 20, 2022
May your agony from the queen's burial be excruciating as your write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Village man tongue
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Entprys(m): 2:49am On Sep 20, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Otoro gba gbue gi

6 Likes

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by MatrixReloaded: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Entprys:

Otoro gba gbue gi
O Nke gba foro gi..

3 Likes

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by truthCoder: 3:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Entprys:
See o
While King Charlse was dancing, Some of us were also dancing there. suddenly I noticed some Igbo boys scrambling for the money the guests were spraying King Charles. They were shamelessly disgracing themselves. I stopped dancing and went back to our own canopy to relax. But there I met some yoruba people fighting for food. Food o, and shouting at the top of their voices while some white guys were busy videoing them. Shame catch me for them and I decided to leave the venue.
I drove from the car park and at the gate, some people were begging. They came to my car saying "isebidilahi, isebidilahi". This made me know that they are hausa people. Then I shouted at them: 'comon getat or I run over you'.

What pained me most was the people changing new mint at the party.

They came with only 100 USD bills.

I was like...kilode? for ordinary burial? Is it because na Mama Charlie die?

I comot eye for their stand, kukuma decide to go spray the Naira i came with like that.

That was how the MC announced that all Naira sprayers should move to the canopy outside and spray the picture of Mama ''Chars" that was placed specially for them.

I no listen, na so i carry my lasigidi agidi to the front, shoving everybody away so i could pass....See crowd. I pushed one man, he pushed me back angrily and in a typical lagos voice shouted at me asking 'you no dey look face?'. I looked at. his face and it was our VP, Osinbajo.

I was like...your excellency sir, 'ah no see you ni o....'

As i reach front, i saw that there was a lot of cash on the floor. Dollar dey, pounds plenty. I no see Naira, i no mind. Wetin surprise me pass be say na Putin dey pick money for floor they load am inside ghana-must-go. I shouted...'Ah, President Putin make i help you nah...'. He no even answer.

Na so i bone, begin spray my seven thousand naira wey i don break into hundred naira notes.

I never spray reach one thousand five, when i notice say black bag don cover my face. Strong men don carry me, put inside helicopter.

I dey hear dem speak pidgin. One dey talk on phone with his wife. he dey talk say na the abobaku wey escape dem just arrest and dem wan go put am inside mama charlie casket.

As i hear this, i con dey speak pidgin back....i dey beg them say i no be abobaku. How i go die with queen when i noo chop life with her? Dem dey surprised say i be Naija guy. Dem talk say the abobaku wey dem wan arrest na black american. Dem con land the helicopter for Heathrow Airport, talk say make i no vex.

Dem tell one pilot wey dey load Lagos to carry me, put me for front seat.

Na so i thank them come back o.

As i dey reach house na im i talk say make i update una.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Fortruth: 3:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Entprys:
See o

Since you be Der dancing with Charlie...you be Nigga for dem Oyibo peeple mind ooh.
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by worksmart(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Please move this thread to the jokes section angry

1 Like

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Rexymania(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by etrouble: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

I think you are the one in agony here.

2 Likes

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Sergio103(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin angry grin grin angry
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Throwback: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2022
LOL!

The original madness of the OP and the Abobaku extension of the tale are quite interesting.

They both tell their own stories about Nigeria and global affairs respectively.

I reckon that Putin was picking the money due to the sanctions that have impacted the Russian economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by purples25(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2022
grin
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by iHateFraudsters: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

O Nke gba foro gi..

grin

grin
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Generalwoodz(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2022
grin
You left just yesterday? grin Me and my goons ran like bat away from hell at day 5. Reasons are below:
You may recall Obi cubana mama's burial? You remember the numbers of cows? Plenty abi? King Charles didn't buy even a baby cow for Lizzy mama.

I stood at bukinham palace gate observing to see when the Vans conveying alcohol would pass, while Musa my friend searched the bukinham palace back Yard tirelessly for the guys wey dey slaughter cow to help them arrange stuffs so he'd steal some beef for suya.

3rhs later Musa came back looking so sad and said, na only flowers full backyard.

How many Trucks of beer don pass? He asked.

Na only men on horse backs, band groups and crying Britons oo. I shouted because at that point a group blaring and singing soul chilling "London bridge" passed.

Dem dey chop Lonto bridge? abi na brand of jollof rice? Damilora, the big Yansh Yoruba gal blurted out.

The atmosphere around this part of London was mournful, but in our circle anger, vile and bitterness ruled supreme.

How a burial no get jollof rice, alcohol and cow surprise the shit out of me.

Let's protest! I suggested. And they all shouted! Yehhhhh!.

Placard materialized. Ofcourse it was Lizzy posters.

You recall the rainbow that appeared? It came out as soon as we hit the major streets of London, and we guessed that God endorsed our noise.

We where heading to the church to display Nigeria fulll cream madness and Chase people around.

When we got to London bridge, the vigor was intense and vibes was towering great. I was proud as the mountains. I was doing something I believed in. VAWULENCE!!!

I don't know how it happened. But I thank God I'm alive to narrate to you.

Just like a scene from Hollywood movie, a Black hawk Helicopter hovered overhead and gallant men drop from the ropes while the chopper was still in the air.

In a heartbeat, they caught all my goons and went straight up. However, they had a tough time capturing me.

I ran Helter skelter like a moving mad dog.

I shouted no rice, cow or alcohol as i stood on the railings of the bridge and made to plunge into the deep blue waters.

My goons up in the chopper were shouting and saying, Dem dey come. No ever give up!

I turned around sharply and I saw...

Five hefty men run after me welding mad guns.

I remember how I felt. Ggggggggg.

Is that not how you feel when electric shock is used on you ? Okay, you've never being shocked?

I felt electric shock all over me.

When they carried me up I didn't know.

Infact, I slept all through the whole flight back to Naija.

Lizzy mama ! Fear my return. Oh, king Charles! Fear my return.

3 Likes

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by JustStupidity: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Op they didn't share RICE or what?
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Zazu777: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Authoreety: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Throwback:
LOL!

The original madness of the OP and the Abobaku extension of the tale are quite interesting.

They both tell their own stories about Nigeria and global affairs respectively.

I reckon that Putin was picking the money due to the sanctions that have impacted the Russian economy.

I swear, u wrote down my mind. E really sweet
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Cypress042(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Joseph the Dreamer grin
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Daniel058(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2022
This Akiko ifo sweet small
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by visiondee(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Just here to laff

Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by Sparrk007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Change your plug...na market you wan enter so
Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
No be small things ooooo.

Make moderator move this to front page

This thread deserve 2022 Comic relief award.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. / Labor Party Backup Team Are All Igbo Extraction And Christian Aside 4 States-pho / An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.