Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) (75645 Views)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Dapson73(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He might even be a member of this forum. grin

He looks Obidient grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Morphinne: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
It’s not real but funny

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by AbuAeesha: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
lolz hope this isn't slawomir. I am yet to see his comment

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Olam09(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Yahoo boy shocked after been caught on camera on live news after been tracked by the FBI.

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPrwRKrn4rQ
It's a tiktok video.. it's not real bro. This guy name is Drogba baller.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Monaboo:
Kill All Yahoo boys.

They should be KILLED!!!
That's what ladies will always say, same thing my Ex said, no do yahoo no do yahoo, but almost all ladies has a yahoo BF in there live... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Story of the Gods… abeg na so Tik tok dey carry una traveyyeee ??
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by BannedUser: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
This is fake. This is the real video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNo8th0BaA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Naijatask: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Might be filmed to scare scammers. But very possible too.

Search for Scammers caught on camera on YouTube and you'll see lots of videos about indian scammers being tracked

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Look more like a skit to me....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Masking your IP is not when you are into crime.

FBI would use whatever IP you used to commit the crime and take it the host, which is the VPN company, because it's their IP the FBI would see.

Now, you have to understand that all the VPNs you are using knows and keeps your Real IP address, they just help you to shield it with their own technology.

FBI: hey @ CyberGhost Vpn, we found out that your IP address violated this and that.

CybeGhost: we didn't do that, I think a user did and he's responsible for it, no be we send am market.

FBI: can you prove that?

CG: of course yea, let me forward his real IP in connection with our VPN IP he used.

FBI : thank you.

Now if the VPN decides to cover you, the company will pay for your sin.

And once FBI gets hold of your IP, it's finished.

Just hope them no take your matter personal, nobody be superman for net grin

Gbamsulotely, more ororo for your head, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Rahkman: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Na skit but finny as hell

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Souzin: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
This is obviously a skit nau...
Abi eye dey pain me?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Wande22(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Methinks the video is ain't real. Check the lady closely she isn't talking and The c in cnn is Written in opposite direction
Watch Closely

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Awesomeking: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Its a skit.. cant yall see he was looking directly at the camera

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by nnewsnjobs: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Hahahahaha which kind wahala be this.

That guy don enter one chance.

You want to scam person that pass you.

You better go and concentrate on your spiritual/blood money call yahoo plus. You think real scamming is that very easy in this technology age.

Without that you juju (yahoo plus), you will not get anything for good ten years and would be frustrated out of the business.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by wizelink(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
laugh won kill me. this is so sweet. I love it. useless people who can think of how to be beneficial to themselves and the world at large

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by MaziBiafra042: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Oyibo will neva cease to amaze with their technologies. See mumu, the hunter has been hunted. Bt meanwhile here in Nizooria,one emilokan drug cartel is planning to use agbado and cassava to feded his boys grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

FBI doesn't need your log history.

They only need your IP.

And IP address has nothing to do with log policy.

Log policy is about what and what you do online, while IP address is like your identity.

Your identity and what you do online are two different things.
You are blessed jare cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Omotaday(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
I don laugh tire.

The visual is fake/edited but the audio is real.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Maxpro121: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:
Obviously fake undecided I won't tell you how I know

Yahoozee Pro @nairaland
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
How can this be real?

He wasn’t making a video call?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by BePrepared: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2022
I hope thats not Slawomir
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Minatouchiha(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2022
They are probably outside waiting to pick him up. Not like our own fifu here wey nor get idea what to do.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
They should also track the bokoharam this way na

Bokoharam is your country's problem ...
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by CrownLands(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Ooh my.. my..
Scammer on live TV!
He has hit the HEADLINES!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by frankfrank(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, I thought as much, the camera view is from two different angles.
Some of us always in a hurry to comment
Always verify any post on social media before you; repost/respond/react/repost.
I searched the internet nothing like this pop up.

Olam09:

It's a tiktok video.. it's not real bro. This guy name is Drogba baller.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by twilliamx(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
It's a joke Jor

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Muyoatlanta(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
3,2,1 Action!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) by Kanmagram(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Little miss don miss her period �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.