Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello (18848 Views)

Sanni Halilu Shaibu: What EndSARS Protesters Failed To Do / Real Protesters Should Be Separated From Yahoo Criminal And Kidnappers / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by FuckSilly: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2022
cool
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Creamypie(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
See if you can japa, please run away. Nigeria is spoiling ooo. Its gradually detoriating. Leave all the big big grammer politicians are using. Business are suffering and barely surviving forcing many to cut corners e.g measure10mm rods being sold in the markets today. They are barely 8mm. They are shrinking the moulds so you see why buildings aren't strong anymore, have you heard they now re bag cement. So many substandard materials abound..hmm . Patronage has dropped and profits reduced. Salaries of the glorified govt workers that used to look big before has been reduced to rubbish. Imagine someone who earned 200k when rice was 7,500 a bag with now thats 30k a bag or when a bag of cement was 1,700 now its 4k or then when fuel was N45 or even N85 to now that its N185. Let me give a practical example notice all those neighbors wey dey run diesel 24/7 for my area gen no the dey on for long again. Some business are now using big fuel gen instead. Even if Disel is high, dosent it mean they arent makimg enough profits to maimtain running disel anymore. I wonder how banks are currently faring. I see a future where alot of private entities will downsize massively. I fear that soon families won't be able to afford good accommodations. Anarchy is looming. Soon there would be a rise in discontent. Before majority where enjoying while minority suffered but now minority are enjoying while majority suffer. The funny part is that politicians will tell you Nigeria is doing well. I fear for the repercussions soon to follow.
some tribal bigots will still attack you, even with this detailed, down to earth analysis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by akinmusi(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2022
The only thing learnt from the days of endsars was to use same tool by the same oppressors.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin The � party APC knows what humiliating defeat awaits them at the forthcoming general election,so they are desperately trying to shift blame from themselves for the present economic woes.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by favour32(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2022
This shameless APC government feels justified for killing youths who demanded good governance.

Bola Tinubu never condemned it for once.
He now wants youths to vote for him.

Youths don't forget.
This man can kill again!

1 Like

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by worksmart(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2022
ok
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by frog12: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2022
this man just want MINISTER post
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by aviara: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu is an expired product whose turn has been used and misused by Buhari and Osibanjo.

We need Peter Obi for a new Nigeria

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2022
At least u agree people were shot at the toll gate but it party still denial that fact...
Nigerian government don't value gentleman approach in handling issues.u must be rough,hard and tough for them to listen to u.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by midosky: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu identified u because of wot u hv done in kogi state.....wot hv u done oga?.....
Hv u seen the likes of zulum boasting of their achievements? Guy u just an arrogant fool
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by bhella10: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Wailers yapa
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Safyqueen: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Gentino:
Every member of APC knows that APC is a sinking ship. They keep on insulting the memories and sacrifice of Nigerian youths they killed at the Lekki tollgate. How do you intend to convince the youths to vote for a great grandpa Tinubu who never for once condemned the massacre of the youths that occurred in his backyard?

Thank God that Nigerian youths have channeled their angers and frustrations into politics and Peter Obi is the face of the youths, face of the endsars, face of hope and face of a better Nigeria

Laughing in Swahili. You cannot rewrite history. We know each other very well. Use something good to campaign for Obi not propaganda.
From what is on ground Obi is going nowhere.
The so called youths are not united. When southern youths refers to northern youths as abokis and illiterates. When northern marketers with their trailers filled with cows and other agricultural products cannot enter Obi's Eastern part of the country again, when all Fulanis are perceived enemies of the South south, Southeast and some part of north central, how will the youths comes together?

Do you expect Fulani youth to travel to the East for youth meetings and got killed along the way and be tagged kidnapper? No.

And so on. Wahala dey I tell you.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Komu1048(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Talk is cheap mr. Yahaya Bello - why didn’t you come out on the streets and do it.

This man just wants Tinubu to consider him for something so he’s been running round Tinubu and Abuja seeking Favour’s

Wike told him to his face something along the lines of “even me who came second this is the first time I’m coming to abuja but you who didn’t even come 6th you’ve not let the people in Abuja rest”

He is trying to tell Tinubu he has the youth wrapped around his fingers and he’ll give Tinubu youth votes but we all know that’s a lie and Tinubu knows that’s a lie.

He came 5th actually, stop false stat. R u zombidient? That's their trait
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by patrickodey18(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
This are fact and reality bro! Done mind all this people deceiving themself.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by patrickodey18(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
some tribal bigots will still attack you, even with this detailed, down to earth analysis
. This are fact and reality bro. Done mind all this tribal bigot
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Honjoshy4u: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
APC want to save Nigerians from APC.
God forbid.
Yahama Belo na shameless man.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
You yahaya bello and ur drug master Tinubu. na bastard una be. angry una go hear from nigerian youths at the polls. my only disappointment is with the few others who refused to get wise and alight with obidient movement and its agenda for a new nigeria
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Fearyourcreator: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
See if you can japa, please run away. Nigeria is spoiling ooo. Its gradually detoriating. Leave all the big big grammer politicians are using. Business are suffering and barely surviving forcing many to cut corners e.g measure10mm rods being sold in the markets today. They are barely 8mm. They are shrinking the moulds so you see why buildings aren't strong anymore, have you heard they now re bag cement. So many substandard materials abound..hmm . Patronage has dropped and profits reduced. Salaries of the glorified govt workers that used to look big before has been reduced to rubbish. Imagine someone who earned 200k when rice was 7,500 a bag with now thats 30k a bag or when a bag of cement was 1,700 now its 4k or then when fuel was N45 or even N85 to now that its N185. Let me give a practical example notice all those neighbors wey dey run diesel 24/7 for my area gen no the dey on for long again. Some business are now using big fuel gen instead. Even if Disel is high, dosent it mean they arent makimg enough profits to maimtain running disel anymore. I wonder how banks are currently faring. I see a future where alot of private entities will downsize massively. I fear that soon families won't be able to afford good accommodations. Anarchy is looming. Soon there would be a rise in discontent. Before majority where enjoying while minority suffered but now minority are enjoying while majority suffer. The funny part is that politicians will tell you Nigeria is doing well. I fear for the repercussions soon to follow.
But right now things are expensive everywhere ooo...

1 Like

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Enimin: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by william944: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2022
OkOk...
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Emman08: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Priviledged man tells people how to protest..
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by amc: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Gentino:
Every member of APC knows that APC is a sinking ship. They keep on insulting the memories and sacrifice of Nigerian youths they killed at the Lekki tollgate. How do you intend to convince the youths to vote for a great grandpa Tinubu who never for once condemned the massacre of the youths that occurred in his backyard?

Thank God that Nigerian youths have channeled their angers and frustrations into politics and Peter Obi is the face of the youths, face of the endsars, face of hope and face of a better Nigeria

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423087-lekki-shooting-tinubu-condemns-attack-on-peaceful-protesters-by-security-operatives.html

Lekki Shooting: Tinubu condemns attack on peaceful protesters by security operatives

Mr Tinubu urged the Lagos government to donate some revenue from the toll gate to victims of Lekki shooting.

ByAgency Report October 26, 2020

Meanwhile, how do you convince the people to vote for a man from the South East who has never condemned IPOB and their killings in all his interviews and speeches?

1 Like

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by abdulwassi(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2022
This is why I want to leave ...

Franklyspeakin:
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Angelfrost(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
The fact that Yahaya Bello is part of the campaign heads shows that APC is not serious about improving Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Lazenby007(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
EndBATSHIT
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by jjjosephjjj(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Please, every reasonable Nigeria should vote for Peter Obi.
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Panchovilla2: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Dis man called yeye Bello was just lucky to be d governor of kogi state. He is an arrogant fool
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by Perfectbeing(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Which country should we go to now?

No economy is doing great. Nigeria is even faring better than most. Bankruptcy in US*
1. Victoria's Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdrew 4391 stores.
4. Chanel is discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world's luxury industry has crumpled.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Gold's gym filed for bankruptcy
11. The founder of AirBnb said that because of pandemic, 12 years of efforts were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even Starbucks also announced to permanently close their 400 stores.
13. WeWork isn't in a great spot either *Nissan Motor Co. may close down in USA.*
Re: What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello by ibawon(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
I was telling a colleague, in Nigeria people earn Less than $300 a month and he asked me when can he move

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.