Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? (574 Views)

Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Excober08: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Where Did i Go Wrong My People?

My wife went to the market to buy one or two things and left my 4 months old baby to the 22 years old house help.
The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make him stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying.

As the small boy was sucking the breast, I
entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in.
Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What can I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?
What can I do Now? Your Advise is needed Pls because there is fire on the mountain now.����
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Lol how can you be suckling another woman's breast

Oga you be comrade

You can't convince her, go and continue suckin your breast

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Ochemicals: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by silvoclaira: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2022
undecided

" I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in.

Continue the "innocent sucking"

Hilarious!!

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by SmartPolician: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2022
How on earth do you think that a girl who is not a lactating mother will be producing breastmilk?

I put it to you that you just wanted to taste draw soup because you are tired of eating egusi.

Had your wife not caught you in the act, you would have dropped your baby his craddle and take the maid to your matrimonial bed to suck out more milk and check out her down below too. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Fake story, mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Franky70(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Fake story, mtcheww.

You don't have sense of humor
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Franky70:

You don't have sense of humor
Of course I don't have for fake stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Allison012: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Abeg move this thread to the joke section... laff wan kill me.

An adultbaby want to check if breast milk is coming out of his maid boobs. You ment??

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Spechialone(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Lolll...
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by DaInferno(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Excober08:
Where Did i Go Wrong My People?

My wife went to the market to buy one or two things and left my 4 months old baby to the 22 years old house help.
The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make him stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying.

As the small boy was sucking the breast, I
entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in.
Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What can I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?
What can I do Now? Your Advise is needed Pls because there is fire on the mountain now.����
me sef no believe you grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by etrouble: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2022
You did nothing wrong my Nigga. Please what type of Breasts are we talking about? Pawpaw type, Melon type, Banana type, Mango type e t c. What is the size of the Breasts? Cup-D, Cup-E, Cup-F, e t.c.?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Beside Valentine Day, The Whole Week: / New Products From Sweden / Why Are Most Nigerian People So Quick To Criticize Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.