Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa (29650 Views)

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / Blow Our Trumpet, We Have Done Well – Buhari Tells Ministers, Aides / Ondo Linyi Industrial Hub: You Have Done Well, Buhari Tells Akeredolu {VIDEO} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Zydote: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2022
In a telephone call from New York where he is attending #UNGA   , President Buhari congratulated the Chairman @ndlea_nigeria, Brig. Gen. Buba Marwa (retd), on the recent smashing of an international drug syndicate and recovery of 1,855kg of cocaine.

The President told the @ndlea_nigeria Chairman: “I deeply appreciate the work that you have put into the eradication of the drug menace. It gladdens my heart as I continue to follow the successes achieved under your leadership.”

“You have demonstrated over and again that choosing you to lead this fight against wicked merchants of death whose sole aim is to endanger and truncate the future of our youth is a very good choice. Please keep up the good work.” — President @MBuhari

At a meeting later with members of his delegation, the President said, “Buba Marwa is doing well. Two tonnes of cocaine, that’s a haul!”

The NDLEA had announced the “highest cocaine seizure” worth over 278 million dollars and arrest of drug barons including a foreigner in a major operation lasting two days across different locations in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1571979259287146496?t=TFmc7hHsTNEizSRLgtzAhA&s=19

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2022
This is huge!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Great news so far

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by etrouble: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2022
This is MAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by akinmusi(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2022
People get minds oo.

OBALOLA55:
FIXED

That wasn't mine obviously.

I learnt a lot not to make spurious allegations.
Not to promote falsehood.
Not to unsettle or heat the polity.
Some of us have gotten to that point in life that our peace of mind is paramount.

I go to bed with no grudge. Though I have grievances, I channel it to the right channel.

You may find out later than internet truly never forgets and you just might need to be as modest as you can be for now.

Ciao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by stano2(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
He's doing well, but is he aware that his men are forcefully searching People's phones or is it part of Ndlea job description?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Sunofgod(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu get hand in the matter.....

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by slawomir: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ikorodu

The Mexico and colombia in Africa

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
That's good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Authoreety: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Na so
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Georgry(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by SmartPolician: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Buhari should sack that small boy heading EFCC and replace him with Buba Marwa cheesy

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by TriCee: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
omo, that's a massive raid.
That means cocaine factory is somewhere closeby, how someone harbour such large quantity of contraband?

NDLEA be doing well under Marwa. Kudos

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Throwback: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Very well!

They must all be hounded in every nook and crany they exist in this country.

More details would surely be revealed about how they receive and distribute.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by LeoDeKing: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Reasonable Nigerians are in full support of Buba Marwa on his crackdown on illicit drug dealers.

But criminals are against Buba Marwa, just the way the were against late Prof Dora Akunyili.

Agents of those criminals will soon take on Buba Marwa, so I'm actually waiting to witness the barking of those agents.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Paullo19: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
I'm waiting to see tinubu name here... Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Chijeep(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Audio audio audio seizures...

Not when the drug lord who's the underground mayor of lagos state is still alive

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by iHateFraudsters: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is huge!

VERY!

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Throwback: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Sunofgod:

You must be a zombiedient.

Never ever reasoning with intelligence.

Shame!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by ThePolemicist: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Watch how Tinubu will sit on the evidence and transmogrify it to Benjamins($$$)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by 27Pushing30: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
This is worrisome.

Many questions need to be answered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Generalwoodz(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Everything gonna be alright. That's what the guy in black and akimbo is saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Nyamiri: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
stano2:
Mtchewwwww

Them don seize this one papa goods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Bigframe: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
This is commendable �

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by phransix2: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Marwa is the only person working in this whole Buhari regime... And Marwa has a thing for performance, I remember his days as military administrator of Lagos state, he really brought sanity to the state yet one man would claim he transformed Lagos.

Well done Buba Marwa!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Anyenmoney(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
God bless NDLEA.
Best job.
More wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Okhuadams(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Sunofgod:
you go just kill urself for Tinubu matter for nothing find something important to do

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by ajepako(f): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Omo!

Lord of the Sky and Queen of the South Telemundo come to mind..

Awon eeyan Pablo Escobar, Aurelio Cassias, Theressa Mendosa , Senora Acerro

Good job, Oga Marwa..

YOu have put your experience as a Former Military Administrator of Lagos into good use..

We, real Lagosians appreciate you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by prophetwis: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Funding for the forth coming election...gone wrong. In Lagos ? This calls for concern...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Dangrace01: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Now everyone remembers gistlovers story on a presidential candidate drug syndicate. She said so many houses on island are empty that those houses are used for keeping drugs

Could it be that they read gistlovers story and sprang yo action

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Nyamiri: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Sunofgod:

Typical Akpu reasoning.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.