Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa (29340 Views)

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / Blow Our Trumpet, We Have Done Well – Buhari Tells Ministers, Aides / Ondo Linyi Industrial Hub: You Have Done Well, Buhari Tells Akeredolu {VIDEO} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Burruchaga71(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Bad news for Tinubu..
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by 8stargeneral: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2022
This is huge...baba Lagos hand go dey am
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by genkins(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Most of these kids don't know that brig Gen Marwa headed Lagos state. They don't know what his achievements are. One tinubu claim to have built Lagos.. Smh
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2022
This Marwa is my Dad course mate in NDA...They usually sit together. My Dad says he is a serious man

But I dey vex for am not to make me join this NDLEA even as his best friend son.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by WalkerMichael(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
This Marwa is my Dad course mate in NDA...They usually sit together. My Dad says he is a serious man

But I dey vex for am not to make me join this NDLEA even as his best friend son.

Haha, what a beautiful first-hand experience with Baba Marwa
Sorry brother... I reckon u dey on better job package now bro
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2022
WalkerMichael:

Haha, what a beautiful first-hand experience with Baba Marwa
Sorry brother... I reckon u dey on better job package now bro
Omo no be small thing.

Now I speak Chinese and work with Chinese as a consultant
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Thislifee: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2022
stano2:
He's doing well, but is he aware that his men are forcefully searching People's phones or is it part of Ndlea job description?

Seriously, they now search phones?
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by ostartruth: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2022
I am guessing underground work somewhere channelled at clipping the wings of a presidential candidate so that his bird will not fly.
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by beejay85: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Everything gonna be alright. That's what the guy in black and akimbo is saying.
I think he is 1 of d NDLEA agent...but posing with hiest isnt too smart..he ll be haunted...
Abba Kyari comes to mind..
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by saysugar(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Mumu haters, u can even claim peter obi also build Lagos, instead you should mention his own achievements,ode marwa be governor nah
phransix2:
Marwa is the only person working in this whole Buhari regime... And Marwa has a thing for performance, I remember his days as military administrator of Lagos state, he really brought sanity to the state yet one man would claim he transformed Lagos.

Well done Buba Marwa!
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by WalkerMichael(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Omo no be small thing.

Now I speak Chinese and work with Chinese as a consultant

Wow so happy to hear that bro.
Top Top Only bro.
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by CoolAmbience(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2022
stano2:
He's doing well, but is he aware that his men are forcefully searching People's phones or is it part of Ndlea job description?

Searching of phones is okay on grounds of suspicion.

We urgently need to rid Nigeria of drugs, as this is what is fueling the rising insecurity and criminality in the country.

I have always said it that a Fashola - Marwa or Fashola - Zulum would have been Nigeria's best bet.
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by femicyrus(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2022
We celebrate failure in this country sha!

There is ndlea and the plant was cultivated, nurtured for months under the sun, harvested and processed up to the stage of packaging for export with all the logistics involved for many years? then ndlea after 7 years of buhari tenure caught a syndicate in Lagos which is just one state out of 37 and we are celebrating?
What about the open abuse of this drugs in the northern part of the country too?
No such business in the SS & SE too?
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by bewla(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2022
truthfulnigeria:
Bro you are the one who needs to wake up.
Face it what have the citizen done to get the help

Buy phone pay later
Nigerian want to run the company down

People bank Nigeria take lone no pay

Micro banks we can't run

Ask your self what

Government employees ( ghost ) worker planty pass workers
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by ghiloman28(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Lol am waiting for when you will say Tinubu get hand in your Dead brain
Sunofgod:
Tinubu get hand in the matter.....
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Allisgud: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Let them pour it in the sokaway immediately,if not watch how clear am overnight
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by everythinggirly(f): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Omo? People really settle their minds to do illegal jobs o? Another factor is unemployment rate in our society. But this is too much!
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by feedthenation(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2022
---Marwa should be in charge of EFCC---
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ikorodu

The Mexico and colombia in Africa
Shut up bro, ikorodu is relatively peaceful when compared to other part of Lagos.
You all foreigners infiltrated our peace.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by femtan: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Is it possible for the FG to sell the cocaine and use the proceed to fund this ASUU wahala.
Sincerely, #190billion would go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Tegabadguy(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Idiko1: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2022
I have always known the birthplace of Mkporonmiri is Yorubaland.
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Mummiesboy: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Who the seize TINUBU property?
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by purplekayc(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
akinmusi:
People get minds oo.
. There are more people like them
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by ofwest47(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Stano2 do you know that searching for individual phones by the NDLEA is a way to to get into the The Bandits ,Terrorists and their Sponsors.
I for one Iam ready for search on my Phone.
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
stano2:

if u are under arrest ur fone can be searched using a search warrant.
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2022
I would have like Marwa to Head NIA
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerians are so gullible that they believe any and every lie they are told.

Which internationally accredited and recognised testing agency has tested each of those packages to clarify they are cocaine?

What grade of cocaine are each of those?

Finally, where on this earth will you find drug barons who deal in such huge amounts of cocaine and who do not have at least four hundred heavily armed "consigliere" and "made men" who will use very sophisticated weapons and deal with the entire useless Nigerian armed forces, not to talk of Buba Marwa and his NDLEA?

In sane societies, the announcement will be that substances suspected to be ...... have been seized. Then independent skilled and qualified professionals will examine and test each package and certify what they are before conclusions are reached.

In countries where drug barons do business at this level, the government of those countries are subject to the drug barons. It is not the other way around. Checkout Guinea-Bissau where they attempted the assassination of the President.

The next thing we will hear is that the cocaine has been destroyed, that is if we hear anything at all.

That is most likely packages of salt and sugar. When a society is fundamentally illiterate(even with University degrees), those who oppress the citizens can easily fool them into thinking they are doing somethings worthwhile.

Zydote:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1571979259287146496?t=TFmc7hHsTNEizSRLgtzAhA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by vertueptime: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by mmsen: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Is cocaine Nigeria's problem?
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by chuk65276: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2022
you go just kill urself for Tinubu matter for nothing find something important to doyou go just kill urself for Tinubu matter for nothing find something important to do...
Re: Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa by frog12: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
na so
SmartPolician:
Buhari should sack that small boy heading EFCC and replace him with Buba Marwa cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.