Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project (749 Views)

Fintech Full Stack Developer/ Product Person/techie Needed ASAP / As A Techie What State Do You Live And How Is Electricity In Your Area / Who Is Tosin Osibodu, A Techie Or A Stock Broker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Powersurge: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone!

I am looking for developer who can handle certain project for me.

I need a website that can get me advertisement data on major social sites. This sounds simple, but could be challenging.

Getting ads data for Facebook will be the easiest. As the platform already has ads API which you only needs to call. But for the others, it might be challenging. Google ads API is tricky.

However, there are number of sites that already achieved something similar to this. If they can do it, so can we. You can look at this site for inspiration (bigspy.com).

Note, a team is allow for this project. If you feel you can do it, drop your WhatsApp number. I WILL CONTACT EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY.
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by excanny: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2022
That’s my WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Millz404(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Powersurge:
Hello everyone!

I need a website that can get me advertisement data on major social sites. This sounds simple, but could be challenging.

Getting ads data for Facebook will be the easiest. As the platform already has ads API which you only needs to call. But for the others, it might be challenging. Google ads API is tricky.

However, there are number of sites that already achieved something similar to this. If they can do it, so can we. You can look at this site for inspiration (bigspy.com).

Note, a team is allow for this project. If you feel you can do it, drop your WhatsApp number. I WILL CONTACT EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY.

08111294634 WhatsApp
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by simplesol: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Powersurge:
Hello everyone!

Let's talk - 0-80-3-3-0-5-0+5-77
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Scammers always first to drop contact.

grin

Look at their post no single meaningful contribution or comments on Tech sections.. grin
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by ichidodo: 3:05am On Sep 21, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Scammers always first to drop contact.

grin

Look at their post no single meaningful contribution or comments on Tech sections.. grin
They don't even know half of what the OP is on about only to drop contacts..... fraudsters all of them.
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Powersurge: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2022
ichidodo:
They don't even know half of what the OP is on about only to drop contacts..... fraudsters all of them.

Hmmmmmmm.

Modified: I looked through the post of those that dropped contact, nothing tech related. I don't want back and forth. What do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by pjmoa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Powersurge:

Hmmmmmmm.

Modified: I looked through the post of those that dropped contact, nothing tech related. I don't want back and forth. What do you suggest?
Yeah,that's true getting data from fb is pretty Easy through API. You can also do the same with Google. I've done something quite similar before
If you need to have some more discussion concerning this you can reach me on

Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by ichidodo: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Powersurge:

Hmmmmmmm.

In Programming everything is a possibility. So what you think might be hard is just maybe another perspective of problem solving as far as programming and your assignment is concerned. The question is what programming language has the right support to manipulate/trigger inputs or outputs regarding data on websites ads? I am a software development advocate with strong bias and experience in Python,Java and Flutter [Dart]...My experience with fastapi framework in Python tells me that you will need a team with experience in building APIs, infact you will need a team to build your own application and embedd its own APIs for ads or otherwise because every website or web service by design should have its own API specific to it maybe that's why it's kind of trickish and complicated to you....But my main question is are you trying to display ads for major websites like Facebook to display or you trying to get ads from them to reprogram and re-engineer for your own specific use?
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Powersurge: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2022
ichidodo:
In Programming everything is a possibility. So what you think might be hard is just maybe another perspective of problem solving as far as programming and your assignment is concerned. The question is what programming language has the right support to manipulate/trigger inputs or outputs regarding data on websites ads? I am a software development advocate with strong bias and experience in Python,Java and Flutter [Dart]...My experience with fastapi framework in Python tells me that you will need a team with experience in building APIs, infact you will need a team to build your own application and embedd its own APIs for ads or otherwise because every website or web service by design should have its own API specific to it maybe that's why it's kind of trickish and complicated to you....But my main question is are you trying to display ads for major websites like Facebook to display or you trying to get ads from them to reprogram and re-engineer for your own specific use?

Though I have contacted some persons here. But no tangible headway yet. I like your explanation.

This project just needs to get some meta data of all ads running on popular websites like Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google etc. I e names of ads, category, duration, format (video or image), reach, cost etc if you go through Facebook ads api document, you will see the list of meta data of interest I am interested in.

You can drop your WhatsApp number, let's discuss further.
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by ichidodo: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Powersurge:

Though I have contacted some persons here. But no tangible headway yet. I like your explanation.

This project just needs to get some meta data of all ads running on popular websites like Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google etc. I e names of ads, category, duration, format (video or image), reach, cost etc if you go through Facebook ads api document, you will see the list of meta data of interest I am interested in.

You can drop your WhatsApp number, let's discuss further.
Shoot me a mail, menykejude@gmail.com...So that I can mail you my number..Lots of weirdos around here,can't run the risk of exposing it for privacy reasons..
Re: Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project by Xinjin: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
You can reach out if your budget is a sizable. I'm experience in building and consuming restful APIs(python django). I use react to render from layers.

(1) (Reply)

. / Give Me Some Help! / Connecting Java Application To A Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.