Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) (1919 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by chan9ja: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Mercedes benz on fire shortly after purchase and driving out of the car shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJgnmh2DyE

3 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Dreal1247: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2022
What happens after this? Who bears the cost.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by silibaba: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dreal1247:
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Sparrk007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rituals na your mate

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's why it's good to by a vehicle covered by insurance.
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by chan9ja: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dreal1247:

Good question
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by yyba: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dreal1247:
the new owner bear the lost, none of the business of who sold it to him. Business is done payments and agreement were sign .

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Asquare84(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
this is why we need to see a pastor for prayers before purchasing such cars
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by VeryWickedMan: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Shrine pass shrine

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Softmirror: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Asquare84:
this is why we need to see a pastor for prayers before purchasing such cars

I FOR RECOMMEND PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS2 BUT HIM FIT DEY TALK TO YOU ABOUT RAPTURE

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by Benki003(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by crackhouse(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na who's fault e be?
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by DaHrNn0001: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
yyba:
the new owner bear the lost, none of the business of who sold it to him. Business is done payments and agreement were sign .

I would want to agree with you but if the story is true,whether ritual or no ritual,if it does happen within a day of purchase then you should get a replacement... Benz cost a whole lot of money and you don't think a car I bought today catches fire,then I bare the loss? Even when you buy new phones and it gets bad within a week,will you keep the phone and say business has been done? Unless na road side dealer (which I even doubt) then I will want to to agree with your view...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by JustStupidity: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
cool They should sue the Germans for this and ensure they pay the damages caused.

Enough is enough. We've been quiet all this while

It's time for us to start producing our Benz, I thank God that Nigeria is getting to that level now
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
JustStupidity:
cool They should sue the Germans for this and ensure they pay the damages caused.

Tell your dullar.d president to go and sue them na

Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by HarlequinLekex: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
JustStupidity:

It's time for us to start producing our Benz, I thank God that Nigeria is getting to that level now
Step by step,how many buyers don dey buy our local vehicles presently,you wan jump
Re: Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) by yyba: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaHrNn0001:

I would want to agree with you but if the story is true,whether ritual or no ritual,if it does happen within a day of purchase then you should get a replacement... Benz cost a whole lot of money and you don't think a car I bought today catches fire,then I bare the loss? Even when you buy new phones and it gets bad within a week,will you keep the phone and say business has been done? Unless na road side dealer (which I even doubt) then I will want to to agree with your view...
if the car is from road side dealers you are own your own, in car business nothing like 1 week guarantee. A phone seller might give you guarantee , but a road side dealer if you buy make payments and sign agreement my brother that is all.

(1) (Reply)

Another Student Wunmi Adebayo Shot Dead / DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures / Occult Clergymen In Nigeria And Ritual Sacrifice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.