Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures (1926 Views)

Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by alabamixtapes: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Davido seems to stay in some sort of controversy or another. If it’s not over the music, then it’s over something outside music. Over the weekend, Davido’s bouncer was said to have been involved in a fight at an Abuja Night Club, and the incident was so serious that he got stabbed a view times, and many others were injured in the process.

Fans reported the incident via twitter and many claim his bouncer started the whole issue.

Apparently the club DJ, JayDee was trying to hand Davido his ATM card that fell off, and the bouncer promptly stopped him. A few words were exchanged and the bouncer slapped the DJ.

In the fracas, the DJ apparently smashed a bottle of brandy on the bouncer’s head and that’s when the whole thing too a whole new dimension. There were allegedly bottles flying all over the place and some club goers were injured in the process.

One eye witness from twitter reported “So @iam_davido came in wit his group of smellos to fight & kill people in d bar i was at w/ my niggas earlier 2day..Chale, yu’re so Useless! @iam_davido I stepped on those bottles yo deranged bouncer smashed olva d place. see, Am makn enof of these money soon just 2 sue u bastard”

Here is the official statement from Davido’s camp, and they have their side of the story:
- See more at: http://alabamixtapes.com/2013/11/alaba-news-dj-jaydee-of-grotto-stabbed-davidos-bodyguards-evades-police/#sthash.vqRZM3yy.dpuf

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by airclipse(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
alabamixtapes: Davido seems to stay in some sort of controversy or another. If it’s not over the music, then it’s over something outside music. Over the weekend, Davido’s bouncer was said to have been involved in a fight at an Abuja Night Club, and the incident was so serious that he got stabbed a view times, and many others were injured in the process.

Fans reported the incident via twitter and many claim his bouncer started the whole issue.

Apparently the club DJ, JayDee was trying to hand Davido his ATM card that fell off, and the bouncer promptly stopped him. A few words were exchanged and the bouncer slapped the DJ.

In the fracas, the DJ apparently smashed a bottle of brandy on the bouncer’s head and that’s when the whole thing too a whole new dimension. There were allegedly bottles flying all over the place and some club goers were injured in the process.

One eye witness from twitter reported “So @iam_davido came in wit his group of smellos to fight & kill people in d bar i was at w/ my niggas earlier 2day..Chale, yu’re so Useless! @iam_davido I stepped on those bottles yo deranged bouncer smashed olva d place. see, Am makn enof of these money soon just 2 sue u bastard”

Here is the official statement from Davido’s camp, and they have their side of the story:
- See more at: http://alabamixtapes.com/2013/11/alaba-news-dj-jaydee-of-grotto-stabbed-davidos-bodyguards-evades-police/#sthash.vqRZM3yy.dpuf
eyah, bt Op come o, sure say no b u stil write this one again for this movie subtitle?? grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by timpaker(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
airclipse: eyah, bt Op come o, sure say no b u stil write this one again for this movie subtitle?? grin

Out of the whole story na that one you see pick?
Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by airclipse(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
timpaker:

Out of the whole story na that one you see pick?
out of the whole story u no comment ur own...u dey quote me undecided.. If u must Knσω.....I follow pick sum of the broken bottles.... grin happy nσω?

1 Like

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by Decryptor(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
airclipse: eyah, bt Op come o, sure say no b u stil write this one again for this movie subtitle?? grin

THIS MOVIE MUST BE A YORUBA MOVIE...I SWEAR grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Life Nigerians Living In Arab Prison, Yoruba Lady Died Yesterday In Pri / Xenophobic, Pictures Of South Africans Parking Food/drinks / Husband Impregnates Mother-in- Law After Losing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.