Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. (1949 Views)

Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" / Igbo’s Political Future Not Resting On Your Re-election, Ohanaeze, Others Repiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by 4teenblaq: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Keep quiet we know Una trick...

Keep crying like an orphan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by ebufa: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ojukwu was trying to do an Afonja on the Western Region but got Caught and Was Thrashed badly

Who invited Ojukwu to invade the West because it was Certainly not its leaders or Its People

Buhari is in Elected Office and in Power

Your Politicians did Worse under Goodluck Jonathan

I see you deflected the fact that you are subservient to your fulani Hnadlers........for all I know, you have countless visa applications in western embassies in Lagos with the hope You get an immigrant visa to japa to canada ,UK,or yankee.......sometimes I wonder what actually motivates yoruba intent and actions......it is so puzzling! No matter what floats your boat, ndigbo will exit the naija union by 2023 ending.......
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Christistruth00: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ebufa:

I see you deflected the fact that you are subservient to your fulani Hnadlers........for all I know, you have countless visa applications in western embassies in Lagos with the hope You get an immigrant visa to japa to canada ,UK,or yankee.......sometimes I wonder what actually motivates yoruba intent and actions......it is so puzzling! No matter what floats your boat, ndigbo will exit the naija union by 2023 ending.......

Playing Politics and being Subservient are different things entirely

Was Azikiwe Subservient to Fulani when he and the Eastern NCNC were in the Balewa Govt ?

Your own People are not interested in any Biafra otherwise by now they would all be inside the SE and calling for Seperation

not Migrating to the SW,SS and the North In Shiploads as if they are fleeing from War

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TVC Shares Picture Of Tinubu Rally In Katsina With Empty Seats / Registered Voters By Region. No Winning Path For Peter Obi. / Barau Favoured As The Senate Presidency Is Finally Zoned To The North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.