Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. (1941 Views)

Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" / Igbo’s Political Future Not Resting On Your Re-election, Ohanaeze, Others Repiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

The other fellow is quite amusing. Even claimed Katsina-born Mamman Daura is Kanuri. Arrogantly ignorant.

Up North we are highly cohesive politically, the last thing we do is amplify any tribal differences…and you’re especially right about your last statement. Power is surely going down south for the sake of Nigeria, and work is ongoing to make it happen.

As for those who find it inconceivable that the North will vote Tinubu over Atiku…February will clear many delusions.

You've said it all,during 2019 election,a friend of mine who happened to be an Hausa told me that atiku will loss,he said that the north don't really like atiku because he's corrupt but the people close to atiku keep deceiving him to always contest so that they can eat from his loot.And truly,it came to pass atiku lost the election like my friend told me...

1 Like

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nwaetche:
This is where you dropped the ball. I have been suspecting that you are one Sufferingguy(boy) that used to spew tons of Igbophobic post everyday not so long ago but this thread just confirmed it.

A full grown and important personality and probably the most prominent politician to emerge from Ikaland said he is Igbo and someone like you here is saying it was a political statement. That said much about your personality and warped ideology. Would you have said the same thing if Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa had denied his Igbo heritage?

I presume that you retired the Sufferingguy account immediately Okowa and other prominent Ika and Anioma folks came out forcefully to assert their Igbo heritage. I am beginning to think you are surreptitiously coming out to doubled down on your earlier mostly unsubstantiated comments on Ika
I recon that your work here is to continue bringing division among various nationalities of the great Igbo Nation. You tried with the sufferingboy and failed woefully and I am sure that your recent re-incarnation as Ikamandoncome would also fail.

My advice to fellow Igbos and our SS brothers namely Urhobos and Ijaws is to avoid this thread and other threads he would likely be posting in future.

It is on record that most Ika prominent sons and daughters are very proud of their Igbo Heritage and are happy with the long relationship with their Urhobo, Isoko, great Bini brothers. Ika is the heartland of Anioma and would continue to play the prominent rule among other Anioma ethnics groups.

So my advice in this political dispensation is that you should stop this your divide and rule propaganda.
Igbos have two prominent sons in this election cycle. One is Peter Obi of Labour and Ifeanyi Okowa as VP candidate of PDP. Whoever wins amongst them would be good to everyone including the Igbo Nation (inclusive of Ika ethinc group).
You can support your BAT without running down Peter Obi and Okowa except if you are telling me that you are marketing your self for potential recruitment by the BATist.
cc. @ALEXBELLS

Yes,I'm sufferingboy.Everyone is aware of that.Igbos can believe what ever they like.We ikas know the real Okowa and his cunning cunning political statements....I'm from owa-oyibu.........A full blooded Ika man.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

The other fellow is quite amusing. Even claimed Katsina-born Mamman Daura is Kanuri. Arrogantly ignorant.

Up North we are highly cohesive politically, the last thing we do is amplify any tribal differences…and you’re especially right about your last statement. Power is surely going down south for the sake of Nigeria, and work is ongoing to make it happen.

As for those who find it inconceivable that the North will vote Tinubu over Atiku…February will clear many delusions.

Which ethnicity is mamman daura? Is he Fulani or a kanuri?
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by AlexBells(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nwaetche:
This is where you dropped the ball. I have been suspecting that you are one Sufferingguy(boy) that used to spew tons of Igbophobic post everyday not so long ago but this thread just confirmed it.

A full grown and important personality and probably the most prominent politician to emerge from Ikaland said he is Igbo and someone like you here is saying it was a political statement. That said much about your personality and warped ideology. Would you have said the same thing if Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa had denied his Igbo heritage?

I presume that you retired the Sufferingguy account immediately Okowa and other prominent Ika and Anioma folks came out forcefully to assert their Igbo heritage. I am beginning to think you are surreptitiously coming out to doubled down on your earlier mostly unsubstantiated comments on Ika
I recon that your work here is to continue bringing division among various nationalities of the great Igbo Nation. You tried with the sufferingboy and failed woefully and I am sure that your recent re-incarnation as Ikamandoncome would also fail.

My advice to fellow Igbos and our SS brothers namely Urhobos and Ijaws is to avoid this thread and other threads he would likely be posting in future.

It is on record that most Ika prominent sons and daughters are very proud of their Igbo Heritage and are happy with the long relationship with their Urhobo, Isoko, great Bini brothers. Ika is the heartland of Anioma and would continue to play the prominent rule among other Anioma ethnics groups.

So my advice in this political dispensation is that you should stop this your divide and rule propaganda.
Igbos have two prominent sons in this election cycle. One is Peter Obi of Labour and Ifeanyi Okowa as VP candidate of PDP. Whoever wins amongst them would be good to everyone including the Igbo Nation (inclusive of Ika ethinc group).
You can support your BAT without running down Peter Obi and Okowa except if you are telling me that you are marketing your self for potential recruitment by the BATist.
cc. @ALEXBELLS

The thing is that such people trying to manipulate people's thinking process that such people should be reminded about consequences, the Unification of AlaIgbo eother happens peacefully or like Bismarck said about Germany it could as well happen through iron and blood.

Ika is the least of our worries, their most prominent men ever have never denied Igbo from Kaduna Nzeogwu to now Ifeanyi Okowa, so that's not an issue, when the time is right let the OP come and stand between let's see how it goes, as for Ijaws we have Impending issues with them in Bonny and Opobo
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gboy1026:
This why I wonder y okowa did not return to senate which is more realistic

I'm seriously worried about it,if I were Okowa,I will deceive the oshimilis and tell them to go for VP and they will push someone like pat utomi and I will quietly go for senator or push another Ika son..Knowing fully well pdp will not will federal,I will secretly strike a deal with APC...

The people across the Niger will be happy that an oshimili is the VP candidate of PDP....

That is what Okowa was supposed to do.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
AlexBells:

The thing is that such people trying to manipulate people's thinking process that such people should be reminded about consequences, the Unification of AlaIgbo eother happens peacefully or like Bismarck said about Germany it could as well happen through iron and blood.

Ika is the least of our worries, their most prominent men ever have never denied Igbo from Kaduna Nzeogwu to now Ifeanyi Okowa, so that's not an issue, when the time is right let the OP come and stand between let's see how it goes, as for Ijaws we have Impending issues with them in Bonny and Opobo

Chestbeater keep quiet,na your blood we go use serve JuJu.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jflex07:
All you care is Ika this and that.. How has several positions that were given to ika politicians solve the problem of the common Ika man? Nonsense

Other people should care about about their ethnic group,I'm very loyal to ethnic group.....
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by AlexBells(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Chestbeater keep quiet,na your blood we go use serve JuJu.
When you are struggling and crying because a governor is living and also crying because of a senatorial sit, you wan fight people with at least 5 governors and at least 15 senators lol abeg you no get talk, you should be flexing your muscles with Isoko abeg, we won’t waste time on you, just arm those of you who believe in their Igboness and watch them wipe off the rest of you that don’t, thank God those who believe in their Igboness are the most successful lol of your ika Igbo subgroup

2 Likes

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
djevino:

Have you forgotten that Buhari never wanted to support Tinubu?

What makes you think he will now support him in the general election when his brother is there? U better wake up from sleep bro. Atiku will win the NW and NE

Fulani can't handover to another Fulani, understand this now before it's too late.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
AlexBells:

When you are struggling and crying because a governor is living and also crying because of a senatorial sit, you wan fight people with at least 5 governors and at least 15 senators lol abeg you no get talk, you should be flexing your muscles with Isoko abeg, we won’t waste time on you, just arm those of you who believe in their Igboness and watch them wipe off the rest of you that don’t, thank God those who believe in their Igboness are the most successful lol of your ika Igbo subgroup

All your emotional imaginations, anyway continue.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by AlexBells(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

All your emotional imaginations, anyway continue.
My emotional imaginations lol, Okowa is Igbo at least he said so, you are even inconsequential, Okowa will flog those of you who are running your mouth in faceless forum with Koboko lol
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Nwaetche(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am also convinced that you are not from Owa as claimed. No decent Owa man would be speaking about the governor and Igbos in such a derogatory manner. You want me to believe that he is cunning while the Sufferingboy is not cunning?

I will rather believe the most prominent Ika sons from Owa, a medical doctor with pedigree, an accomplished man by all means and a potential VP than to believe a supposedly student of UNN who thrives on ethnic bigotry.

I would advise again that you should come down from your high horse. I would rather believe an accomplished Governor and a prominent Ika/Igbo statesman that yourself that is obviously still struggling to be recognised.

STOP the Bigotry! Ika folks are smart, savvy and nice guys and you making unnecessary enmity for them in this forum.

I am done talking with you.

Ikamandoncome:

Yes,I'm sufferingboy.Everyone is aware of that.Igbos can believe what ever they like.We ikas know the real Okowa and his cunning cunning political statements....I'm from owa-oyibu.........A full blooded Ika man.

1 Like

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by QuotaSystem: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Which ethnicity is mamman daura? Is he Fulani or a kanuri?

Fulani. There are no Kanuri in the NW.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Fulani. There are no Kanuri in the NW.

Really,I thought he from Borno.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by QuotaSystem: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Really,I thought he from Borno.

Daura is a large town in Katsina State.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Daura is a large town in Katsina State.

Okay.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by ljoh: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Now that Okowa is about to leave the government House and Emefiele about to leave the CBN and even Irabor is about to retire.

What is the hope of Ika people,the next senator of Delta north will be an aniocha man and the next deputy governor of Delta will be an Ukwuani man....

What is our hope in the next government?

Will the urhobo governor abandon us like the itsekiri man(uduanghan) abandoned us?

Ika elite should put things in place, because we know tinubu has higher chance to win the presidential election compared to atiku and Okowa......

This is something I have been thinking about for days now.

Restructuring is the best solution in Nigeria
Who Okowa and Emefele help?
Call for restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by ljoh: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ijaw people will vote for Tinubu
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by 4teenblaq: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Now that Okowa is about to leave the government House and Emefiele about to leave the CBN and even Irabor is about to retire.

What is the hope of Ika people,the next senator of Delta north will be an aniocha man and the next deputy governor of Delta will be an Ukwuani man....

Will the urhobo governor abandon us like the itsekiri man(uduanghan) abandoned us?

Ika elite should put things in place, because we know tinubu has higher chance to win the presidential election compared to atiku and Okowa......

Bro, Ika elites won't and can't do anything.
nothing will happen in ikaland positive or negative if tinubu or Atiku wins. Okowa won't do any thing for us.. VP doesn't have much influence..

With all due respect, Governor has more influence to the people than a VP. A VP is just a post and there is nothing with it..

Mention any VP Nigeria have ever had and tell me the influence they had or impacted to their people!.

Another thing is that we have serve our term for good eight years, Okowa has really tried for us but I will always fault him for sidelining other ethnic groups in Delta state. If you go to urhobo, ijaw, isoko, iskesheri land, you will see that Okowa didn't do anything for them. Even some parts of anioma, he didn't do anything for them. He only helped agbor(ika) land and sidelined others. A lot of us know that and that is why we are scared of what will befall us when he and his kinsmen leave office.

I am from Ika land, when I see the truth I say it as it is.. I will support any urhobo/ijaw/isoko/iksesheri person PDP brings out as governorship candidate. It is their turn, make they also enjoy what we enjoy for 8 years..

Another thing you should know is that when it concerns to national or federal politics, we are insignificant. Yes we the Ika people.. It is best we allied with a relatable majority in order to obtain favour. That is even why our governor said "He is an Igbo man".
Do you know that even an average Hausa/Fulani man always describe us as Igbo?

I live in Benin city, even the indigenes here call me an Igbo boy despite letting them know that I am from agbor, they always say it is same thing. They always take us as Igbo, travel out and see for yourself. Go to Yoruba land, you are an Igbo man to them.. Ask your brothers living in Lagos.

The point is we should not even start worrying over our position in politics when we are mere thousands. We should be identified with a majority, from there the majority will consider us.. Unless we will be insignificant. Take a look at the ijaws, they are the errand boys in politics despite their oil.. It is the Northerners that occupy all the space in NNPC.. no single ijaw man there.. Why? They are proud and always fighting the urhobos and other minorities instead of coming together to form an alliance and fight for their wealth..

The earlier we know this the better..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Enimin: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

What benefit did Emefiele or Okowa bring to Ika-land during the eight years either of them was in power?

This is exactly the type of mindless tribe-based politics that has irreparably destroyed Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by ebufa: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
christistruth01:

Why did IPOB attack Isale Eko and Lagos during Endsars on Kanu's orders

Is it New Biafra

Did you know me before you attacked SW?

It was IPOB that came looking for Trouble

That was how Ojukwu attacked Ore thinking he could add it to his Fake Empire

But Jesus showed Ojukwu that day

179 Men Miraculously Stopped Ojukwu's Biafran Army at Ore

The Rest is History

You know that the western incursion by Biafran forces was to drive away fulani usurpers.........so that yorubas could freely exercise their freewill but Awolowo allowed his ambition to override his better judgement....today Fulani decide what yorubas learn in school,fulanis decide what is a security risk to Yorubas,the fulanis decide what you import and export,the fulanis run all your seaports and airports, in order to keep yorubas contented and confused they give you your portion and the portion of your southern brothers...........imagine Buhari giving Fashola 3 key ministries and showered alaigbo with junior ministerial appointments............................my brother it is well ! the problem is for Ndigbo to solve and believe me ........we will handle Fulani f*ck up in due time.....mark am for calendar o!
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
4teenblaq, your brother believes that by denigrating/insulting Igbo people, he will gain an imaginary acceptance by the others. I'm glad you've said what you said but I'll reiterate this;

The Igbo man may appear indifferent to all these abuses but the Igbo do not forget & at the right time, words like these, spoken by these Ikan brethren against a tribe that never did them any wrong, will be answered for some day.

One of them was even talking about killing the Igbo people, like how does a clan of about 20-30k people challenge a tribe of about 50million? No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by ebufa: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Leave that nsukka boy called alexbells.He's a parfect example of an Igbo man(always emotional and arrogant),I didn't invite him in this thread..... Everyone now know Igbos as online warriors.

which tribe was it again that held Nigeria and western powers at bay for over 30 months of endless battles in the 1960s...........,the problem with you Black people is that you refuse to give credence to y our adversaries....thereby under-rating them to your peril! That is how we under rated Fulani herdsmen and bandits today they have almost over run Nigeria ditto boko haram..........!
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Christistruth00: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
ebufa:

You know that the western incursion by Biafran forces was to drive away fulani usurpers.........so that yorubas could freely exercise their freewill but Awolowo allowed his ambition to override his better judgement....today Fulani decide what yorubas learn in school,fulanis decide what is a security risk to Yorubas,the fulanis decide what you import and export,the fulanis run all your seaports and airports, in order to keep yorubas contented and confused they give you your portion and the portion of your southern brothers...........imagine Buhari giving Fashola 3 key ministries and showered alaigbo with junior ministerial appointments............................my brother it is well ! the problem is for Ndigbo to solve and believe me ........we will handle Fulani f*ck up in due time.....mark am for calendar o!

Ojukwu was trying to do an Afonja on the Western Region but got Caught and Was Thrashed badly

Who invited Ojukwu to invade the West because it was Certainly not its leaders or Its People

Buhari is in Elected Office and in Power

Your Politicians did Worse under Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Owontime: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
AlexBells:

Your logic is flawed on the presidency, Obi has highest chances to win the presidency as it stands today, after him comes Atiku and Tinubu keenly in a tussle of edging out and besides if like you said, Ika have had their turn support others to also have their turn, the government MUST not be a concern of only your people and your side, sometimes consider others, the past 8 years you have benefited, take your misfortune in good fate
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Owontime: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Owontime: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
IPOB daydreamers will not like what you just said.
IPOB people are very delusional, try telling an IPOB person that Obi stands no chance grin grin grin
The only IPOB people with sense are IPOB politicians,they all know that Peter Obi has no chance of winning but the illiterate ones ,especially the spare parts traders with bo brain strongly believe that a miracle will happen and votes will appear from heaven to give Obi victory.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Trace your root and fight for your father's land.

That's wisdom...Join Obi train
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by 4teenblaq: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
LordNicvuitton:
4teenblaq, your brother believes that by denigrating/insulting Igbo people, he will gain an imaginary acceptance by the others. I'm glad you've said what you said but I'll reiterate this;

The Igbo man may appear indifferent to all these abuses but the Igbo do not forget & at the right time, words like these, spoken by these Ikan brethren against a tribe that never did them any wrong, will be answered for some day.

One of them was even talking about killing the Igbo people, like how does a clan of about 20-30k people challenge a tribe of about 50million? No be juju be that?

I was surprised to see such hateful thread.. I was even wondering whether the dude is from Ika or he is one of the urchins disguising as a SS. If you come to our land(Ika), we accommodate the igbos very well. We do things together and live very happy with harmony and we do intra marriage with the igbos more than any tribe in Nigeria (I was in a meeting about 2 years ago, when a lady was lamenting that our men have left their own and are now mostly going to Igbo own) .

.. Out of the population in ikaland, I can confidently say 35% are core igbos.. If you go to this Agbor villages(Umunede, Agbor town, owa-oyibo, Owa-alero, ekwuoma etc), you will see what I am saying.

The igbos there always support the same course with us. I always wonder why would someone hate them because I have also stayed with them and I have seen the bad ones and good ones.. And there is no tribe with only good ones. Every one has bad and good.

Even the yoruba, the stupid dude wants to ally with does not rate us.. I wanted to reminder him of their treatment to GEJ but a lot of things were going on through my mind that I forgot that part. I have told my close friends that if for anything, 2023 should be a payback time to the betrayers.

Someone that didn't consider or bear with your own person and was using propaganda to achieve his own goal against your person(GeJ) is the person you think will consider your mere thousand population if you vote or support him against the igbos of millions.. I just smh for the guy...

Don't mind the dude, if he is an ika man, his opinion is for himself.. It does not represent what the Ika people think.. The last time I travelled to agbor few months ago, 70% are with PO.. only some PDP loyalists are with Okowa.. No even try say you dey support APC or Tinubu for president for that place, they go spit for your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

I was surprised to see such hateful thread.. I was even wondering whether the dude is from Ika or he is one of the urchins disguising as a SS. If you come to our land(Ika), we accommodate the igbos very well. We do things together and live very happy with harmony and we do intra marriage with the igbos more than any tribe in Nigeria (I was in a meeting about 2 years ago, when a lady was lamenting that our men have left their own and are now mostly going to Igbo own) .

.. Out of the population in ikaland, I can confidently say 35% are core igbos.. If you go to this Agbor villages(Umunede, Agbor town, owa-oyibo, Owa-alero, ekwuoma etc), you will see what I am saying.

The igbos there always support the same course with us. I always wonder why would someone hate them because I have also stayed with them and I have seen the bad ones and good ones.. And there is no tribe with only good ones. Every one has bad and good.

Even the yoruba, the stupid dude wants to ally with does not rate us.. I wanted to reminder him of their treatment to GEJ but a lot of things were going on through my mind that I forgot that part. I have told my close friends that if for anything, 2023 should be a payback time to the betrayers.

Someone that didn't consider or bear with your own person and was using propaganda to achieve his own goal against your person(GeJ) is the person you think will consider your mere thousand population if you vote or support him against the igbos of millions.. I just smh for the guy...

Don't mind the dude, if he is an ika man, his opinion is for himself.. It does not represent what the Ika people think.. The last time I travelled to agbor few months ago, 70% are with PO.. only some PDP loyalists are with Okowa.. No even try say you dey support APC or Tinubu for president for that place, they go spit for your face.

Igbo man shutup,stop disguising.If you like claim to be Ika....We know Una trick.
Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by 4teenblaq: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Igbo man shutup,stop disguising.If you like claim to be Ika....We know Una trick.

See this Yoruba urchin disguising as ika man.. Lol... If you like call me Igboman, I don't care.. You think anyone attacking is Igbo..

Lol, it shows how shallow minded you are. Eziokwu ke la iye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. by Ikamandoncome: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

See this Yoruba urchin disguising as ika man.. Lol... If you like call me Igboman, I don't care.. You think anyone attacking is Igbo..

Lol, it shows how shallow minded you are. Eziokwu ke la iye

Keep quiet we know Una trick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Ojo, Fuel Problem Ooooooo~~photo / Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari / Nigeria Auto Maker NORD Unveils19/30 Seats CNG Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.