Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) (6564 Views)

Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever / Nollywood Is Dead - Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
What in the lord name is this?

This is a body of an India actress with Omotola head (Priyanka Chopra) I mean why would they do that.

Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
Here is the original picture.

Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Damn shame!!!!
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by labaks(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
what a big shame, we'r not proud of our body cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
Naija no dey carry last. Buncha shameless people.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by tpia5: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
the producers are very lazy and stingy.

like nigerian photographers cant take quality pictures?
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by BABE3: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
LMAO @ at the Mercy Johnson transition!

Chei---I never knew we were this bad o.

Even if they wanted to photohop---they should at least use a picture that's not well known!

Plus, why are they even doing this? The actresses were not available for the PhotoShoots or what?
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Odunnu: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
I dont know much about this but wont photoshopping take more time than just 'pose,smile and snap?'
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by aloyemeka2: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
Omotola get big belle na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. How will they succeed in making her look like that?.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Omotola get big belle na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. How will they succeed in making her look like that?.
They don't have to creat a poster like that in the first place. undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by aloyemeka2: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2011
rokiatu:

They don't have to creat a poster like that in the first place. undecided undecided
Isn't that the world's idea of sexy?. A fat or robust lady is not considered sexy in the fashion world. Omotola has big tummy and I bet you there will be stretch marks lined across her tummy. Which man will be attracted by such eyesore apart from DayoKanu?
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
Mu he he.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Isn't that the world's idea of sexy?. A fat or robust lady is not considered sexy in the fashion world. Omotola has big tummy and I bet you there will be stretch marks lined across her tummy. Which man will be attracted by such eyesore apart from DayoKanu?
LOL but seriously, not a word against Omosexy. grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Outstrip(f): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2011
And the sad part is that those particular nollywood actresses have nice bodies. Those bush uneducated marketers will obviously think that anything obodooyibo is better
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Breeze5000: 2:40am On Aug 14, 2011
Blame the Alaba Marketers, to them this thing is like buying and selling oranges, Groundnut or anything that sells for that matter. If they are convinced that putting Hilary Clinton's NUDE body on Omotola's face and Bruce Lee's legs they will do it and it will become a trend, non would give a hoot if these body parts or color shade even match. All they see, hear and smell is MONEY! Heck they released a tape called the Rise and Fall of Osama or something (soon as he was killed)
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2011
labaks:

what a big shame, we'r not proud of our body cry cry cry cry cry

They know they have ugly,big smelly,fat body.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2011
Breeze5000:

Blame the Alaba Marketers, to them this thing is like buying and selling oranges, Groundnut or anything that sells for that matter. [size=15pt]If they are convinced that putting Hilary Clinton's Unclad body on Omotola's face and Bruce Lee's legs they will do it and it will become a trend, non would give a hoot if these body parts or color shade even match. All they see, hear and smell is MONEY![/size] Heck they released a tape called the Rise and Fall of Osama or something (soon as he was killed)
Boy oh boy!!!!!! You are people are funny. grin grin grin

Outstrip:

And the sad part is that those particular nollywood actresses have nice bodies. Those bush uneducated marketers will obviously think that anything obodooyibo is better

True. Esp Mercy Johnson. Like seriously undecided undecided I believe she has a better body than Nicki cuz she is natural.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by emofine(f): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2011
Oh my gosh the thing is so transparent sef, they couldn't even make it subtle undecided

I would be so angry if I was the actresses involved and of course the owner of the copyrighted bodies lol

Can you imagine eh. . . an Asian female's body to carry a black woman's head (smh)

anyway isn't there some kind of law against this body snatching type of thing?

BABE!:

Plus, why are they even doing this? The actresses were not available for the PhotoShoots or what?

I wonder oh. . . I believe somewhere in their warped minds they have convinced themselves this kind of thing sells. Na wa for dem.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nayah(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2011
Not very creative indeed
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by dominique(f): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2011
i'm still gaping at the first pic, what in the world !!!! the worst part is how it was horribly done. these people no get shame.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by aloyemeka2: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2011
Outstrip:

Omotola has nice body?. Did the "bush uneducated marketers" suddenly become creative without "civilized educated" Omotola's permission?. Nigerians from all walks of life have inherent inferiority complex when they are exposed to the western concept. And what the bush uneducated marketers did is no different from what educated civilized marketers do in the west. The pictures of Beyonce you see on magazines everyday are professionally air brushed to appeal to the public. Same goes for every celebrity and it is a very powerful marketing gimmick. Even the so so called India actress may not be the original owner of that body or at the very least, the picture was airbrushed. I don't know why it suddenly become an uncouth behavior because a Nigerian marketer employed the same tactics?.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lol. I hail una my Igbo brothers. . .una be the best. They always ensure that consumers get what they deserve. Classic stuff!

BTW, Nicki Minaj's body is breathtaking. . . .although Messy Johnson could also give her a run for her money if she takes a thorough bath.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Omotola has nice body?. Did the "bush uneducated marketers" suddenly become creative without "civilized educated" Omotola's permission?. Nigerians from all walks of life have inherent inferiority complex when they are exposed to the western concept. And what the bush uneducated marketers did is no different from what educated civilized marketers do in the west. The pictures of Beyonce you see on magazines everyday are professionally air brushed to appeal to the public. Same goes for every celebrity and it is a very powerful marketing gimmick. Even the so so called India actress may not be the original owner of that body or at the very least, the picture was airbrushed. I don't know why it suddenly become an uncouth behavior because a Nigerian marketer employed the same tactics?.
That is her body 100%. I've watched that movie, and her body was even better looking on screen.

aloy-emeka:

Omotola has nice body?.
To me, she does. undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by freshng: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
smiley
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
Why are you posting this smiling face all over the place?
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2011
Very sad and disturbing.
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Outstrip(f): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
proO1:

Lol. I hail una my Igbo brothers. . .una be the best. They always ensure that consumers get what they deserve. Classic stuff!

BTW, Nicki Minaj's body is breathtaking. . . .although Messy Johnson could also give her a run for her money if she takes a thorough bath.

Mercy take this ones advice. Go and bleach your skin so that you can have Nicki Minaj's skin. I am sure you are a marketer. Ignorance is bliss
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by 195(f): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2011
Its not their fault

when craw craw chicken pox full these nigerian actress body, i kant blame them cheesy grin grin
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
[size=50pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by HotieTima(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shame i tell u
Re: Nollywood Is So Embarrassing (omg!) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^
I still can't believe its true grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] / Mad Oh! See Brodashaggi Outfit For Valentine's Day / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.