Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] (6568 Views)

#bbnaija: Photos And Video Of Tboss Showing Her Brea.st Again As Kemen Rinses He / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Posed With Women With Bare Brea**sts / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-i_2xgp3AF_A/UhMpWMRpefI/AAAAAAABpBA/gdXG6hJYfhQ/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

Could it be that this lady enjoys exposing her body or can we just conclude that she doesn’t like clothes?

She wore this to promote her new video in New York.

See more pictures here http://www.lindaikeji.in/2013/08/see-lady-gaga-exposing-stretch-marks-on.html

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmm
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by TrishaP(f): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's obvious she forgot her bra at home.
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by derrick333(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Watin b dis ?

1 Like

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by freezyprinzy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
goosh irritating sagged ugly liltle stretched mark bossom

1 Like

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by PHAYOL81: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Luv d gal, she no dey send. Evn @ concert, she traditionally exposes her pvssy like itz evrybdy's right 2 kno hw it looks.I jux dey always envy dose lucky fella who happens 2 b @ d front row aving d closest view.
***did i say dis out?it was meant 2 b a thought oooo.dont c me as corrupt already***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by yuncka: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2015
If the kyn harmattan wey sama for my villa touch am eh, she go quick wear clothe.
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by enoqueen: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
so na so her breast be? tongue
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by yuncka: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
PHAYOL81:
Luv d gal, she no dey send. Evn @ concert, she traditionally exposes her pvssy like itz evrybdy's right 2 kno hw it looks.I jux dey always envy dose lucky fella who happens 2 b @ d front row aving d closest view.
***did i say dis out?it was meant 2 b a thought oooo.dont c me as corrupt already***

Lool! As for me there is nothing to see in her again cos we have seen every part of her body. Its also similar to Kim.K exposing her self as if she bought a new Butt or pair of boobs....
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by fattybombom: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Lady gaga exposing everything exposeable since 1847.
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by michphenomena(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2015
But I no see any breast oooo.maybe I need glass

1 Like

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Highbruno: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2015
chai! she sacrifice her bossom 4 Fame.
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 10, 2015
I have seen this one tire, and there's nothing knew about it. Her breast dont fall self Still she no notice......she still the advertise those falling things
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 5:10am On Jan 10, 2015
D small tin don fall finish
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by IamOpemipo(m): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2015
All dis bloggers...Wetin una no dey show us, even stretch marks..

C as e b lik say thunda strike dt chest..
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2015
freezyprinzy:
goosh irritating sagged ugly liltle stretched mark bossom
Stop being a child. Every bossom is going to end up looking like that.

I wonder how you call those irritating. I don't support or condemn whatever she is wearing or not wearing(it is her business) but your comment shows how little you know about the human body.

Everything fails at a point and it is mostly no fault of the owner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Everything falls eventually
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Gravity upon gravity all is gravity grin
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
TrishaP:
It's obvious she forgot her bra at home.
Will you borrow her your own or its too big for her?
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Wetin dey fall am abeg?
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2015
It looks like an old woman's boobs
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Biggty(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2015
See as the breast don fall, i no sure say milk dey the breast at all
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by TrishaP(f): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Will you borrow her your own or its too big for her?
Not her size
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by freezyprinzy(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Stop being a child. Every bossom is going to end up looking like that.

I wonder how you call those irritating. I don't support or condemn whatever she is wearing or not wearing(it is her business) but your comment shows how little you know about the human body.

Everything fails at a point and it is mostly no fault of the owner
I wonder who's comment is sounding childish now all bossom are gona ennd up stretched marked? I mean are u 4 real if its d sagging part I agree I mean dat stuff is not pleasant 2 d eyes at all
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Haba!! Her breast na wall of jericho? See as the thing just falldown flat..grin
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by hahn(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Naija girls will soon start undergoing surgery to get stretch marks just to look like her

1 Like

Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by lilmax(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2015
This girl is just weird and ugly
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by sexynabila(f): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2015
lilmax:
This girl is just weird and ugly
u lie... She is not ugly & u kw it
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by lilmax(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
sexynabila:
u lie... She is not ugly & u kw it
ya,in your opinion undecided
Re: See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2015
freezyprinzy:
I wonder who's comment is sounding childish now all bossom are gona ennd up stretched marked? I mean are u 4 real if its d sagging part I agree I mean dat stuff is not pleasant 2 d eyes at all

Does your mother still have perky b0*bs? Or sagged like flip flops? Please be real and stop bashing her. It takes self confidence to act like she does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Transformation Of A Woman After Finding Out Her Boyfriend Is Engaged>photos / Michael Jackson Was Bald / Makosi Dating 2face Idibia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.