Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell (70543 Views)

Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Proudlyomonna: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Her Journey here on Earth has ended, now her Journey to the great Beyond begins.

1 Like

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by BobbieZion(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
And so?
Nothing......

Celebrating the people that enslaved your ancestors and looted your treasures,is that not the height of cowardice and stupidity?
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by boldking(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by writeprof(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Shakespeare rhymes her to exit the stage...

1 Like

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Yankee101: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Only God is majesty and everyone kneels before him
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by salesbloo: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Rest in Peace to Her Majesty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOuAfjxWJq0

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Patriotsleague: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
She lived a life of dignity, respect and diligence to duty. I respect that.

1 Like

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Yankee101: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Everyone is empty who stands to make requests at His altar

But He is willing to take you in snd Love you through Jesus Christ His Son
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by R0LL0N(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Na Waka go paradise, no jet, horse, car, plane. Hmmm all na vanity.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Kaiser20: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Toni12:
Bye Bye Queen Elizabeth.. I don't know why this made me sad
So Death of a 96 year old great grandma who enjoyed her life made you sad.
She's just a normal human being like everyone. I Her position and tittle has ended

2 Likes

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by edungene7: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
make she go rest biko we won't forget her looting in Africa
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by danibest001: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Her watch is over.....

And now, Charles watch begins

God rest the queen
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Moses86(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
they will never like this post...u know dem..God save the Queen!
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by rowrowland: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Newbiee:
The beginning of a new era.
Excruciatingly Painful Era
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Leonbonapart(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
God1000:
Rip, her own chapter has closed.

Nelson Mandela was the only African leader that attracted this kind of global attention when he died, though some South Africans hated him
south Africa is a shithole republic
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
THEY WISH HER PARADISE, BUT WE ALL KNOW, U CANNOT LIVE A SELFISH LIFE HERE ON EARTH AND GAIN HEAVEN.

THE MONARCH ARE NOTORIOUSLY SELFISH AND MAJORITY, END IN HELL AND DAMNATION.

RIPIECES ELIZABETH
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Bridget95(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Krublog:
Dust to dust.

Death and the grave, the great equalizer of men!!!
our politicians don't understand this
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by LIGHTROOM: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Is that her in Valhalla or in some realm of the dead?

Yes
Lagatha and ragner are ready to welcome her home.
Even Iver the boneless is the chief chorister
Anunpama

2 Likes

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by sayso: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
WE HAVE A DUTY TO LOOK AFTER EVERYBODY, NOT JUST YOUR FAMILY.

U HAVE TO BE YOUR BROTHER KEEPERS, EVERYBODY WELFARE ON EARTH MATTERS TO GOD, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GOD CHILDREN.

TAKE EKWEREMADU FOR EXAMPLE, HIS DAUGHTER IS NOT DISCRIMINATING KIDNEY.

WEN E REACH TIME FOR MARRAIGE, U CANNOT MARRY YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER, FATHER OR MOTHER, U LOOK OUTSIDE, BUT IF U RUN EVERYBODY DOWN WITH YOUR WICKEDNESS AND WE BECOME UNWELL, OR DEVELOP HEALTH CHALLENGE, BECAUSE NA ONLY UNA DEY SEE FOOD EAT.

GOD HAS A VERY HOT PLACE IN HELL FOR SELFISH WORLD LEADERS, NO AMOUNT OF PUBLIC SHOW CAN SAVE THEM.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Discountsempai: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
BobbieZion:
And so?
Nothing......

Celebrating the people that enslaved your ancestors and looted your treasures,is that not the height of cowardice and stupidity?

Yeah, I agree we should not celebrate...but as for slavery, everybody did it back then, not just the British.

Europeans, Arabs, even other Africans. Even you...you may be (I am not abusing you or saying this out of malice) descended from someone who kept slaves, or even enslaved people...like me, and many other people.

In fairness to the late Lizzie Mountbatten-Windsor, she at the very least oversaw the independence and breakup of the empire her ancestors built up. Also, her ancestors did support the end of the slave trade (even when some of our ancestors were still selling slaves to other places)..even using the Royal Navy to break up slave boats and chase them down. (And risking conflict with other countries). Plus paying a huge chunk of their gdp then to end slavery for good (Not all of them...James the first of angleland did set up a company to trade in slaves, and willie the fourth of hanover did make pro-slavery speeches ..although he should not have as a royal...even those who agreed with him were a bit aghast at that).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by detectivejones: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Travel safe.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by ljoh: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
She's putting on hijab
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by whytediamond(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gadalo1990:
Thatz Life 4 U, death comez 4 all.

Becuz I lack a fone i, I cant do my job n have been given until d end of today to do or lose d job. I am crying and begging 4 zomeone to loan me 20k to buy a fone or give me one to use. Abeg Helb Me

With all due respect sir, you be mumu.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by tishbite42: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
LIGHTROOM:

Yes
Lagatha and ragner are ready to welcome her home.
Even Iver the boneless is the chief chorister
Anunpama
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Na really anumpama

1 Like

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Rondigee: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is when she came to obudu on cross River State
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Gadalo1990: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
whytediamond:

With all due respect sir, you be mumu.
I actually no get ya time man
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by frowland(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
God1000:
End of an era

Rip, her own chapter has closed.

Nelson Mandela was the only African leader that attracted this kind of global attention when he died, though some black South Africans hated him

You can only attract ‘world leaders attention’ if you are an _ass leaker_. Today, 70% of SA economy is owned by whites. Go figure.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by EmmaLege: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
cry
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by nesphil(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

Fira09:

The Royal Family
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Abujaexpress: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fira09:

The Royal Family
Touching and an emotional reminder that in death, you go it alone no matter the pains in the hearts of your love ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.