Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell (70539 Views)

Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by HomoSapiien: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Atarakpa:
Nah this kind dead dey hungry man pikin abeg. But hustle ooooo.

The dead are oblivious of life. Whatever nonsense that’s carried out after you’re dead, it doesn’t affect you in any shit way.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
PEOPLE LIKE ELIZABETH, THAT HAVE EVERYTHING, WHICH THEY NEVER WORK FOR ONE DAY.

HER JOB IS TO BE GOING ROUND MAKING SURE THAT FOOD DEY REACH EVERYBODY.

THAT EVERYBODY HAVE SHELTER AND CLEAN WATER.

NOT GOING TO COMMMIT GENOCIDE ACROSS CONTINENTS AND EXPECT GOD TO ALLOW U ENTER HEAVEN , BECAUSE NA YOUR BIRTH RIGHT OR UNA DEY RUB SHOULDER, AS PER ROYALS.

IF ONLY CHARLES CAN SEE WHERE HIS MOTHER AND FATHER THEY COLLECT WOTOWOTO, HE WILL CHART A DIFFERENT COURSE.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
She really lived a good life. The outpouring of love was immense. It was very emotional seeing the king remove the crown from her coffin. That really ended her chapter.. She is history now.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

The dead are oblivious of life. Whatever nonsense that’s carried out after you’re dead, it doesn’t affect you in any shit way.

WRONG, THEIR IS A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, THEY WILL BE FACED WITH AFTER DEATH.

IT IS CALLED JUDGEMENT, BECAUSE LIFE IS A TEST.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by owobokiri(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mirabella00:
I really feel your pain
Go to the front of their embassy and cry for like a week to prove it hurt you deeeeeeeeply..
Ndi pain
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Hanndye: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
All is well. Farewell, Milady.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Horus(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
May she rest in Piss

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Hanndye: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
hammerT:

You nko?
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by frankson1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Op, posting the pictures ten times will not make it clearer undecided
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by OneCandleAway(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gadalo1990:
Thatz Life 4 U, death comez 4 all.

Becuz I lack a fone i, I cant do my job n have been given until d end of today to do or lose d job. I am crying and begging 4 zomeone to loan me 20k to buy a fone or give me one to use. Abeg Helb Me

But you have phone. To use to access nairaland.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hanndye:

You nko?

IF WE HUMANS CAN BUILD CITIES, GOD CAN BUILD GALAXIES.

IF WE CAN BUILD ESTATES, GOD CAN BUILD UNIVERSE.

IF WE CAN BUILD HOMES, GOD CAN BUILD PLANETS.

IN ALL THIS, GOD WAS NEVER CREATED, HE JUST IS 'I AM, THE I AM,' CREATOR OF ALL THINGS.

NOTHING EXIST EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by obedience4(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Is that her in Valhalla or in some realm of the dead?

She when she was young

1 Like

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Heffalump(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:
Queen Elizabeth II like all us was not a saint. Like all of us, she lived with her foibles, interests, vocation, circumstances as well as with her strengths and weaknesses. Like all of us mortals would do, she has lived her life given her circumstances and passed on in death. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

History is beautiful because it teaches about the past in the present in order to enlighten, inspire and guide a surer march into the future. Nobody should be a slave to history. No mind deserve to be beclouded by history. Only fools would willingly relish being held down, as victims, in the the prison of historical events, which should ordinarily be a springboard to rising above the circumstances that made that event possible. It is criminal for anyone to hide under the cloak of history to plant the seed of hatred in the malleable mind of young people in this age when the world is becoming a global village with opportunities available physically and virtually.

As out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, imagine what the woman who wished her perceived enemy Elizabeth II an excruciating pain in death would do as a MONARCH to her enemies who are perceived to go against her interests and authority. The kind of excruciating pain she would order and administer to them. With her kind of heart, she will sure be worse the late Queen Elizabeth.

Interestingly, she stays comfortably in the house of her tolerant enemy to wish excruciating pain in death to her perceived arch-enemy who is the strongest ally of her tolerant enemy. I hope she ends well.

Well done bro.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by GamalNasser: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
A queen in and out ..God bless U Sire
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Ladygbola(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:
Queen Elizabeth II like all us was not a saint. Like all of us, she lived with her foibles, interests, vocation, circumstances as well as with her strengths and weaknesses. Like all of us mortals would do, she has lived her life given her circumstances and passed on in death. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

History is beautiful because it teaches about the past in the present in order to enlighten, inspire and guide a surer march into the future. Nobody should be a slave to history. No mind deserve to be beclouded by history. Only fools would willingly relish being held down, as victims, in the the prison of historical events, which should ordinarily be a springboard to rising above the circumstances that made that event possible. It is criminal for anyone to hide under the cloak of history to plant the seed of hatred in the malleable mind of young people in this age when the world is becoming a global village with opportunities available physically and virtually.

As out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, imagine what the woman who wished her perceived enemy Elizabeth II an excruciating pain in death would do as a MONARCH to her enemies who are perceived to go against her interests and authority. The kind of excruciating pain she would order and administer to them. With her kind of heart, she will sure be worse the late Queen Elizabeth.

Interestingly, she stays comfortably in the house of her tolerant enemy to wish excruciating pain in death to her perceived arch-enemy who is the strongest ally of her tolerant enemy. I hope she ends well.

Shut up your mouth. You look like toilet seat.see your ọkọlọtọ Brain... Anuohia
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by hammerT: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
GamalNasser:
A queen in and out ..God bless U Sire

Y BECAUSE SHE HANDED NIGERIA TO FULANI IMMIGRANT?

COME 2023, WE WILL MAKE SURE ATIKU NEVER GETS IN THERE AND HAND IT TO PETER OBI.
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Hanndye: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Horus:
May she rest in Piss
So, who actually colonized Nigeria or others. I understand a lot of reforms took place under her watch for which she was loved.

Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Gadalo1990: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:

But you have phone. To use to access nairaland.
Thank U 4 tying 2 undaztand. do u know thoze china fonez that came out alound 2013, dat zold 4 #3000 datz wat am uzing. my boda I am not lying. infact the numba zeven in the keybad iz faulty zo i cant tybe zeven. i have to edit odaz commentz and uze it 2 tybe my own
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by christistruth01: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
shocked

Queen Elizabeth II

Nigeria's beloved Area Mama

May she Rest in Peace
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by HomoSapiien: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
hammerT:

I bet you’re more scared of oblivion and you’d kill to satisfy your delusion of life after death, just to make yourself feel good and make your sanctimonious life not be in waste, aren’t you? Lol
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by GamalNasser: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
hammerT:

Y BECAUSE SHE HANDED NIGERIA TO FULANI IMMIGRANT?

COME 2023, WE WILL MAKE SURE ATIKU NEVER GETS IN THERE AND HAND IT TO PETER OBI.

ATIKU is your next president please
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by RadioMOUTH(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Is that her in Valhalla or in some realm of the dead?

you seem to be a Scandinavian (V) !!!
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by juniior(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mirabella00:
I really feel your pain

Look at this släve cheesy cheesy if only you really knew what royals think of people like you
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:

Words of wisdom
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Hokage5678(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Enough of this already angry angry
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Honchoslim16(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gadalo1990:
Thatz Life 4 U, death comez 4 all.

Becuz I lack a fone i, I cant do my job n have been given until d end of today to do or lose d job. I am crying and begging 4 zomeone to loan me 20k to buy a fone or give me one to use. Abeg Helb Me
Is it real, is it fake? I don't know, I can't tell
I'm just hopin' time worth it, I'm just hopin' we don't fail
I'm just tryna hold on, looks disguised, can't prevail
Insecure, feel like I ain't worth ya, not enough for none of them
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by Jokkarm2: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
may your soul rest in peace mama,. sleep well till we meet again in heaven .
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by fserpent: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:

oh stop it already... Jumbled up inconsistencies to support people who will rather spit at your grave than type a word. Where do you place value?
Re: Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell by abobote: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Did she rise from dead or what?
Unfortunately, she won't be powerful over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.