Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) (1563 Views)

The War Oyigboupdate Wants To Cause With Fake Videos Will Quicken Nig. Breakup / 1st... The Rogue 1999 Constitution Must Be Jettisoned Wholesale Now - Tony Nnadi / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Save this date

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2022
The first day in my life I would be joining political campaign.

11 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by PlayerMeji: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Heeya,

Osun people don talk say, Osun na for PDP but for Presidency, na APC dem dey follow..

Go check am!

But anyway, good luck for una match!

floret23:
Save this date

1 Like

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Bobloco: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:

Oh! May the efforts you put in this never be in vain

10 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2022
This is just an exercise for obedient group of movements in Nigeria.

There will be no president for Obidient tongue

2 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Bobloco: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Heeya,

Osun people don talk say, Osun na for PDP but for Presidency, na APC dem dey follow..

Go check am!

Osun people have long rejected the Iragbiji drug lord

Know this and know peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Heeya,

Go check am!

Ma tan ara e because of three drunkards you see on social media. Osun is for PDP and LP to share. As we rejected Oyetola so we are going to reject muslim-terrorist ticket. Tinubu lacks the virtues of Omoluabi.

6 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by PlayerMeji: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am happy for you...

You will be greatly surprised that Osun will go for Tinubu...

It is not everyone that needs to hate him simply because he chose a Muslim as his vice... Quite a lot of people would have been shocked had oyetola won the election, most people knew oyetola was a lost cause because of his performances. So it was a disaster waiting to take place but not like our dear son, Tinubu...
He has proven time after time that he is a colossal in governance and an enigma in Nigeria politics...

Emilokan!

floret23:
Ma tan ara e because of three drunkards you see on social media. Osun is for PDP and LP to share. As we rejected Oyetola so we are going to reject muslim-terrorist ticket. Tinubu lacks the virtues of Omoluabi.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I am happy for you...

It is not everyone that needs to hate him simply because he chose a Muslim as his vice... Quite a lot of people would have been shocked had oyetola won the election, most people knew oyetola was a lost cause because of his performances. So it was a disaster waiting to take place but not like our dear son, Tinubu...
He has proven time after time that he is a colossal in governance and an enigma in Nigeria politics...

Emilokan!

So you are now the spokesperson for Osun State abi? We don't hate TINUBU but we hate his controversies and characters. He lacks good name. Don't forget that Osun is the land of virtues - ipinle Omoluabi.

Oyetola didn't lose because of his performance. In fact, he is my favourite among the governors in the history of Osun State. However, Oyetola lost because he is using a stolen mandate. He is a political armed-robber.

Another reason why he lost is because of the hatred people have for APC due to disasterous rule of lifeless Buhari and his forty thieves.

3 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I am happy for you...

Emilokan!

Oyetola lost because of his performance?
You’re joking Abi you’re not in Osun which one ?

Oyetola performance was excellent, He lost because of the leadership of the party in th state , the Osun state APC is divided because of relevance, One group is fighting the other because they claimed Oyetola’a group sidelined them and they vowed to Teach him a lesson which they did , they clearly worked against him and they rejoiced openly , mind you , the tribunal will give us the final result since Oyetola isn’t satisfied with the election results.

2 Likes

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by BATified2023: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
Save this date
the madness u can’t try in onitcha is what u want to try here

We wait u
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by BATified2023: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bobloco:

Osun people have long rejected the Iragbiji drug lord

Know this and know peace
I can see they gladly accept Labour Party with this result

Igbos n delusion

When reality hits them then they start claiming victim

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
the madness u can’t try in onitcha is what u want to try here

We wait u
Ori e ti gbale. Tribalist oshi.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by PeterObi4LP: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:

I bet you, you'll live a fulfill man standing for the truth and to save Nigeria. Prosterity will be kind to you. Make sure you mobilize your friends, family, church member to vote for ObiDatti.

1 Like

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Igbos n delusion

But Peter Obi and Obedient movement are living a rent free apartment in your cerebellum. Is he the only presidential aspirant? The joke is on you dear.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Bobloco: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Igbos n delusion

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for Tinubu to win the 2023 presidential election

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Corridon: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
You are doing well my friend. Stand for what you believe and don't feel intimidated. I'll be here supporting you guys that day. Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
Save this date
Who cares
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Who cares
Your headache. Who beg you to care?
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Lovelive: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sorry, I feel your pains.

duro4chang:
Who cares
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
We can't wait

Lagos will be happy to receive us
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lovelive:
Sorry, I feel your pains.

Which pain. I said I don't care. Na you get pain. I care not.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
Your headache. Who beg you to care?
Na you get headache. I don tell yot say i no care. Wetin concern me. Na you dey jump upandan for nothing.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by BlazinGlory40: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
So you are now the spokesperson for Osun State abi? We don't hate TINUBU but we hate his controversies and characters. He lacks good name. Don't forget that Osun is the land of virtues - ipinle Omoluabi.

Oyetola didn't lose because of his performance. In fact, he is my favourite among the governors in the history of Osun State. However, Oyetola lost because he is using a stolen mandate. He is a political armed-robber.

Another reason why he lost is because of the hatred people have for APC due to disasterous rule of lifeless Buhari and his forty thieves.

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t think Osun people hate tinubu that much except am missing something.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Lovelive: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you truly don't care, you keep your voice unheard.

duro4chang:
Which pain. I said I don't care. Na you get pain. I care not.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by BlazinGlory40: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Oyetola lost because of his performance?
You’re joking Abi you’re not in Osun which one ?

Oyetola performance was excellent, He lost because of the leadership of the party in th state , the Osun state APC is divided because of relevance, One group is fighting the other because they claimed Oyetola’a group sidelined them and they vowed to Teach him a lesson which they did , they clearly worked against him and they rejoiced openly , mind you , the tribunal will give us the final result since Oyetola isn’t satisfied with the election results.

Same you people that said Oyetola performed well? You people can lie sha
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lovelive:
If you truly don't care, you keep your voice unheard.

Aswear e no pinch me at all. Na your problem. Make you carry am for ya head.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by Lovelive: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
By voicing it out in first place, you have agreed to the fact that you are pained.
But you can continue deny it.

Peace to your heart and do enjoy your evening/night.
Love you !

duro4chang:
Aswear e no pinch me at all. Na your problem. Make you carry am for ya head.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t think Osun people hate tinubu that much except am missing something.
Don't be deceived by what hired urchins are posting on Nairaland. Tinubu is hate here although no matter how evil a person is, he will always have surpporters. APC excos here are just waiting for campaign money before they start defections after election. Only muslim fanatics will vote him.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Na you get headache. I don tell yot say i no care. Wetin concern me. Na you dey jump upandan for nothing.
You don't care but your comment shows you are worried. Is your dad a member of APC?
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lovelive:
By voicing it out in first place, you have agreed to the fact that you are pained.
But you can continue deny it.
Peace to your heart and do enjoy your evening/night.
Love you !
Na your problem be that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some History Of The Egbema Kingdom In Edo / NEFERTITI Aka @firstladyship Deletes Tweet Claiming Peter Obi Won 19 States / Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.