Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,627 members, 7,861,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) (1569 Views)

The War Oyigboupdate Wants To Cause With Fake Videos Will Quicken Nig. Breakup / 1st... The Rogue 1999 Constitution Must Be Jettisoned Wholesale Now - Tony Nnadi / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
You don't care but your comment shows you are worried. Is your dad a member of APC?
E be like say you are one of Obi's attack dog. E pain you. Eeyah!
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by floret23(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say you are one of Obi's attack dog. E pain you. Eeyah!
Obi doesn't have attack dogs, he is a sane person unlike the bullion vans Thief who hires urchins to market him on social media. You are the one that is pained here not anyone else. Pele o.
Re: October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) by duro4chang(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
Obi doesn't have attack dogs, he is a sane person unlike the bullion vans Thief who hires urchins to market him on social media. You are the one that is pained here not anyone else. Pele o.
For your information you are one if his attack dogs. Another names people call you are e-rats, e-worriors etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rally: See How They Sandwiched The APC Presidential Candidate / More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan / Why Is Buhari, Osibanjo And Raji Fashola Not Supporting Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.