Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (272 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Investogist: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party Mr. Peter Obi has said that “the buck will stop at my desk,” if elected as the president of Nigeria, adding that he “will be fully responsible for governance and national security decisions and actions.”

Read full article at: https://investogist.com/the-buck-will-stop-at-my-desk-if-elected-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/
Re: ‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Kaiser20: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buhari always claim that he is not awear of the events in Nigeria, so he can not take responsibility for the governance
Re: ‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Man of the moment
Re: ‘the Buck Will Stop At My Desk’ If Elected President Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is a man who is not going to spend his entire tenure blaming others for his failures like APC blaming PDP for their woeful outing in the past seven years

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Demand Referendum Now, Southern, M-belt Groups Tell World Leaders / Southwest Wake Up The Real Enemy Are At The Gate / 2023 Presidential Election Bet On Naijabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.