Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? (3027 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Coldest States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by purejustice36: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please let’s share facts
I need a state where I can get my international passport without delays and stories

Where did you get yours and how long did it take you
10 yrs passport
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by OluDonald1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
purejustice36:
Please let’s share facts
I need a state where I can get my international passport without delays and stories

10 yrs passport

Nice post! I'm following
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Osogbo, Osun State.
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by OluDonald1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Osogbo, Osun State.

Like how many months will it take?
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Solanaa: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Make una help me, I need to get my passport as soon as possible. It's more than urgent!
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
OluDonald1:

Like how many months will it take?

Month keh , like 2-3weeks
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by purejustice36: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=Olojuobinrin post=116843651]

Month keh , like 2-3weeks [/

Wow that’s fast
Do you also have the 10yrs passport or you’re just guessing and how much did you get yours if you do have one
Thanks
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Evidenx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
purejustice36:
Please let’s share facts

10 yrs passport
Benin city.
2-3weeks
75k for the 5years validity.
Interested holla at me
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Sikay19(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Are you sure sir ?
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by ourunivibes(m): 1:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Lols � Ebonyi 2days I got my passp for 65k �
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Freelyliving: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Akure, the same day, 45k (2020)
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Evidenx(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Getting passport same day is no longer possible due to the new laws in the immigration.

I am into passport business because I have a contact who is a 3 star officer and I have helped alot of people to get their passport.

With this new law fast track is not possible before capturing,but after you have been given a capturing date my contact can now help Fast Track your passport so you get it in 2 weeks.

Break down.
Passport 55k
Fast Track after capturing 10k
My fee to connect you to my contact,10k.
TOTAL =75k .
Interested holla at me.
Note you must have your NIN.
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Sikay19(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Evidenx:
Getting passport same day is no longer possible due to the new laws in the immigration.

I am into passport business because I have a contact who is a 3 star officer and I have helped alot of people to get their passport.

With this new law fast track is not possible before capturing,but after you have been given a capturing date my contact can now help Fast Track your passport so you get it in 2 weeks.

Break down.
Passport 55k
Fast Track after capturing 10k
My fee to connect you to my contact,10k.
TOTAL =75k .
Interested holla at me.
Note you must have your NIN.
If the cost of your 32 pages passport costs 55k which officially is 26k at most. And one still needs to pay FasTrack and connection of 20k. Summing together cost 75k then you are dubious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Evidenx(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Sikay19:

If the cost of your 32 pages passport costs 55k which officially is 26k at most. And one still needs to pay FasTrack and connection of 20k. Summing together cost 75k then you are dubious.
Although what you said is wrong because I never said connection is 20k.
You can go do it yourself at the immigration and wait for ages for your passport. This is nigeria,you take it or leave it.

Ask around others are paying as high as 120k to 150k to get passport in this same Nigeria.
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Sikay19(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Evidenx:
You can go do it yourself at the immigration and wait for ages for your passport. This is nigeria,you take it or leave it.

Ask around others are paying as high as 120k to 150k to get passport in this same Nigeria.
Your connection fee 10k + fast track charge 10k= 20k. Why inflating the cost of the passport when you still charge separately for fast track process

Moreso, Whoever pays 120k for a 32-pages passport in this current dispensation is a criminal and should be on the watch list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by OluDonald1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

How much dey con dey do am?
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by burantashii: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Gombe...in short any northern state aside Kaduna and Kano... You get your passport within 2-3 days...

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Divinehenrich(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
I was captured on 29/8/2022 & passport was ready for collection on 23/09/2022.
If you are interested, contact me
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by anyanwustanley11(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Sikay19:

Scammer run

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Dabillion: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2022
LIES BRO!!
Evidenx:

Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Lsofdk(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
ourunivibes:
Lols � Ebonyi 2days I got my passp for 65k �
Was it this year?
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Abigael543(f): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Olojuobinrin:
Osogbo, Osun State.
please where in osun state and how many weeks do I need to wait for the passport.
Re: Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport? by Sikay19(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Abigael543:
please where in osun state and how many weeks do I need to wait for the passport.
Go to Sagamu or Abeokuta. I have captured for my passport renewal for over three months now but it is not yet out. DIY in Oshogbo is not for lilly-livered.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study In South Africa / Transit Visa / Kano City, Northern Nigeria In Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.