Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My New React Project - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My New React Project (1124 Views)

Help Needed On React Project / Ideal Time To Create And Install New React App And Its Packages? / Help On My React Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My New React Project by Willzz(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Samuell2019:
This is fine.

Well done bro.

My only observation is the footer's weird behavior when content doesn't fill up your screen.

To fix this, you can set all of your pages min-height to 100vh or calc(100vh - your navbar's height).

That way your footer is always at the bottom of the page.

Ok, thanks boss
Re: My New React Project by nwizy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Willzz:
Hey Guys, this is Fomovie website. A Movie website I built with data from TMDB API.

The tools used are ReactJS, CSS, MaterialUI, and few other React libraries.

The website is fully responsive and light weight.

Please, check it out and share your views

http://Fomovie.netlify.app

The footer shouldn't be showing at the middle of the screen when the content is loading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Build A Cash Daily Buying And Selling Programm In Excel / Find It Job Opportunities Here....... / Alert!!! Scammer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.