Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid (3222 Views)

PDP Governors Dump Secondus, Ask Him To Step Aside / Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him / Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Idiotseverywher: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu waited for the perfect time . Not just an opportunist political prostitute.
He worked diligently and calculated, I hope Nigeria vote wisely.
We should be glad the successful former Lagos governor is on the ballot to move this country forward like he did with Lagos.
It's the model state for development across the country.
The most complex , multi ethnic yet most progressive Facility in Nigeria powering our economy. Lagos houses the best of Nigerian brains in Nigeria. I just hope the forces holding Nigeria stagnant won't hold us down in making the right choices .

Those that will vote him because of tribe are there as there are those that will vote based on his antecedents , mentorship capacity and connections.
Unlike those that are claiming Obi did better but they can't point to his legacy today ,stop deceiving yourselves we know y'all are supporting Obi because of tribe . If not why would a region where majority were secessionist before now suddenly chanting Obi is the best for Nigeria. We understand the support is because he's your tribesmen. Same tempo used for Kanu
Secessionist calling others tribalistic. Na wao .
. Why would call Obi's name, what concerns obi when you are trying to market a failure called Tinubu, that shows you are indirectly testifying obi as better candidate, the fear of obi is giving you people nightmares
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by cpu2006(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Felimax:
They are on their own.
Atiku 2023 is sacrosanct!

Don't change that dial

No network since all this while.
Atiku can come back 2027 but 2023 is for youth
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Realist12: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Why would call Obi's name, what concerns obi when you are trying to market a failure called Tinubu, that shows you are indirectly testifying obi as better candidate, the fear of obi is giving you people nightmares
let me tell you my observation. Most Tinubu supporters might not have any reasons to call Obi's name if you Obi supporters don't go about trying to denigrate Tinubu personality . It's very common of y'all to put down everyone and everything just to hype your failure, the constant attack on Lagos is evident.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Idiotseverywher: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Realist12:
let me tell you my observation. Most Tinubu supporters might not have any reasons to call Obi's name if you Obi supporters don't go about trying to denigrate Tinubu personality . It's very common of y'all to put down everyone and everything just to hype your failure, the constant attack on Lagos is evident.
. Simple question is why would you call obi name when you are trying to market tinubu, I am asking you let's leave others, I am asking you, is obi only presidential candidate in this election,
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Felimax(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2022
cpu2006:

No network since all this while.
Atiku can come back 2027 but 2023 is for youth

Which youth?
The ones that want to plunge the country into another eight years of backwardness? Oga, you are on your own.

I cannot vote for a man just because he has sweet voice whom I know is empty. I am not gay!
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Realist12:
bro na true you talk
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
obi is BIAFRAN president
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Idiotseverywher: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2022
lexylaw40:
obi is BIAFRAN president
. Something is wrong with you, let me tell you just pray for obi to win if not that Biafra you are talking you will see it, and I want to assure you that that you are joking with will consume you
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Something is wrong with you, let me tell you just pray for obi to win if not that Biafra you are talking you will see it, and I want to assure you that that you are joking with will consume you
idiotic terrorist
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by slivertongue: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
They will never back Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by slivertongue: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Simple question is why would you call obi name when you are trying to market tinubu, I am asking you let's leave others, I am asking you, is obi only presidential candidate in this election,

Same way they attacked Gej in 2015, they think they can repeat same but the ObiDatti crew no send them
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2022
The main people are the voters,how will they tell voters to vote for apc.......
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Idiotseverywher: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
lexylaw40:
idiotic terrorist
. See illiterate rag head calling somebody terrorist, you better go back to the bush animal
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
PDP don get accident.....fayose
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is a unifying force
Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Swaga

Re: 2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by lexylaw40: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello Declares War On Igala Tribe, Doing All He Can To Reduce Igala - Adukwu / Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral / Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.