Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral (3213 Views)

360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu Speech At The Funeral Service Of The Victims In Owo / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Shobizz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
We all will die one day, that very day we don't know. I pray we all live long enough and untimely death won't be out portion.

In this life we struggle to work hard and aquire wealth, fame and many more before you know it death show up. Be it you are rich or poor we all will have a taste of death one day, that's certain.

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has described the demise of the founder of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) as a huge loss to humanity.

Mr Akeredolu, who spoke at the burial ceremony of Mr Joshua in Ikotun, Lagos State, said the church should follow his footprints.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Joshua, who was endeared to many people by his healing and deliverance ministries, died on June 5 after a church service.

He was aged 57.

Mr Akeredolu described the SCOAN founder who hailed from Ondo State as someone with uncommon gift from childhood.

“He started early to perform wonders among his peers right there in his native town.

“He would tell his peers that something was going to take place in so and so time, but his friends would doubt him until when the time came and what he said would come to pass.

“His miracle and prophesy lifestyle was not a fluke as being viewed in some quarters.

“The man paid the price before reaching stardom,” Mr Akeredolu said.

The governor said that the positive impact of Mr Joshua’s mission was visible in many communities.

“Even as a person, I benefitted from his largesse as a governor-elect; he gave me cash to assist me to entertain guests before my inauguration.

“He is one who did not forget his roots, as he contributed well in making life better for his people in Ondo by giving scholarships to indigent students, paying huge electricity bills for four LGAs in Ondo, and providing transformers for them to restore electricity,” he said.

The governor said that Mr Joshua’s lifestyle was worthy of emulation.

Mr Akeredolu said that Mr Joshua’s love for the less privileged inspired him into social service ministry that resulted in the growth of his church.

He said that Mr Joshua’s legacies should be supported to continue to grow in spite of his departure.

The governor urged Nigerians to look inwards and develop their God-given gifts for the benefit of the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Shobizz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
God continue to have mercy on us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
You see this life ehnnn. We will all definitely end up in the grave. But since riches and poverty is vanity. Please choose your own vanity wisely.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by adeoyekay(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Death is mourning death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by adeoyekay(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
I am just weak since morning because of the death of Mr Governor

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by gebest: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by muyico(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Both of dem were death now! History cont. Notinz last ever! Whether we like it or not,we all become history one day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Kingrshd3: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
*ILE AYE, ILE ASAN*

*THIS WORLD, FULL OF VANITY*

In 1979, do you remember those who were in charge?

They were those who ruled Nigeria and dominated the news wave like no other person.

*THE PRESIDENCY.*

*President:*
*Alhaji Shehu Shagari (dead)*

*Vice President:*
*Dr.Alex Ekwueme (dead)*

*THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.*

*Senate President:*
*Dr. Joseph Wayas (dead)*

*Senate Leader:*
*Dr. Olusola Saraki (dead)*

**SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE:*

*Edwin Ume-Ezeoke (dead)*

*THE 19 GOVERNORS* .

1. Abdulkadir Balarabe Musa - Kaduna (dead)
2. Abubakar Barde - Gongola (dead)
3. Abubakar Rimi - Kano (dead)
4. Abubakar Tatari Ali - Bauchi (dead)
5. Adamu Attah - Kwara (dead)
6. Ambrose Alli - Bendel (dead)
7. Aper Aku - Benue (dead)
8. Auwal Ibrahim - Niger (Alive)
9. Bola Ige - Oyo (dead)
10. Bisi Onabanjo - Ogun (dead)
11. Clement Isong - C/River (dead)
12. Jim Nwobodo - Anambra (alive)
13. Lateef Jakande - Lagos (dead)
14. Melford Okilo - Rivers (dead)
15. Michael Ajasin - Ondo (dead)
16. Muhammadu Goni - Borno (dead)
17. Sam Mbakwe - Imo (dead)
18. Shehu Kangiwa - Sokoto (dead)
19. Solomon Lar - Plateau (dead)

*It's just 44 years ago and among those powerful men ONLY TWO of them are still alive, and they no longer make news.*

*THIS IS THE STORY OF LIFE.*

You are here today, you are gone tomorrow.

* DO GOOD AND CORRECT THINGS ALWAYS.*

ONLY MEMORIES OF YOU WILL REMAIN, EITHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.*

*NOTHING IS PERMANENT IN LIFE.*

MY HOUSE !!
MY LAND!!
MY CAR!!
MY WIFE!!
MY POSITION!!
MY SCHEDULE!!
I AM THIS!!
I AM THAT!!

*REMEMBER, IT'S JUST TEMPORARY AND SOONER THAN LATER, YOU WILL DEPART AND LEAVE ALL THOSE THINGS BEHIND AND WHERE YOU WILL BE BURIED, HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.*

THINK FOR A SECOND....*

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS LIFE?*

*HAVE A RETHINK AGAIN AND ASK YOURSELF, DOES IT WORTH IT?*

*THE HATRED*,
*THE ANIMOSITY*,
*THE JEALOUSY*,
*THE BETRAYALS...*

DOES IT WORTH IT SINCE WE ARE ONLY A SOJOURNER ON THIS 🌐 EARTH ??*

*THINK AND MEND YOUR WAYS NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF STILL BREATHING.*

*MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP US* 🙏🙏🙏✌️🇳🇬

*PLEASE THINK OF ALL THE ABOVE* .

PLEASE SEND IT TO MANY GROUPS •✓.
👁️👃🏾👁️

14 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Itiskdg121(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
A debt you and I must pay.
It's turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by TANID(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Shobizz:
God continue to have mercy on us all
amen
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Two things are very important to note in life,
Be kind
And also prayer.
The human journey has been determined to start at birth and end at death.
Avoid evil and strive to help others, be kind.

There isn't much special about human beings nature. We are all just passing through time

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by money121(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Seen

Oku sunku Oku
This life sef

Just try ur best and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by NFBI: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
adeoyekay:
Death is mourning death
That's why Jesus said let the dead buried their dead
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by WantsandMore: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Every Soul shall Taste Death
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by dododawa1: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akeredolu

Is

A

Good

Man

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by lekkicctv(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life like a mist, appears for just a day and disappears tmrw.

All that we are, can quickly fade away replaced with tears and sorrow..

If a man should die, can he live again?

How is he to enjoy all the good work of his own hands?

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Rexymania(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
Honestly, there nothing in this life. The death does not feel pain. Na we wey dey alive dey feel pain. Rest in peace mr Akeredolu

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Melagros(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
This life enn, bloggers sef sometimes una no dey try all grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Oz4realsss: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You see this life ehnnn. We will all definitely end up in the grave. But since riches and poverty is vanity. Please choose your own vanity wisely.
Why choose "vanity"?
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by keet13(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
adeoyekay:
seee this one.
Dey play
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Nonexisting1: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like that choose your vanity wisely. Life is short so live it to the fullest. Hustle and make money, enjoy the money, fucck enough vaginarians, get education, travel wide, eat the best foods, drink the best wines and smoke the best cigars if you do so that you die with no regrets. If there's heaven, go there and argue your case. If there's no heaven, after life continues. The last thing I want is to die without enjoying the good things of this life, afterall, there's no guarantee of enjoyment in the so called heaven.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Shobizz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
keet13:
seee this one.
Dey play

If he say him weak,
It enough reason.
That one day we go leave this wicked world, after all to n fro to have a good life.

Without taken anything along.
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by faceland: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Death.

He looks so healthy, would have never guess that 3 years later he too would be dead.
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I like that choose your vanity wisely. Life is short so live it to the fullest. Hustle and make money, enjoy the money, fucck enough vaginarians, get education, travel wide, eat the best foods, drink the best wines and smoke the best cigars if you do so that you die with no regrets. If there's heaven, go there and argue your case. If there's no heaven, after life continues. The last thing I want is to die without enjoying the good things of this life, afterall, there's no guarantee of enjoyment in the so called heaven.

I totally agree with you. After death we will all go back to the state we were before been born into this world. What were you doing in 1275 ?
Total oblivion bro. Forget those religious feel good teachings.
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Saturnalia(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
adeoyekay:

I swear! No be only you. I was shocked to my marrow.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Sucolee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na normal talk now,only person wey no wan die go dey reason am...R.I.P Akiti
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by Timatayo1: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm may God give us power to do good and count us worthy in his kingdom Amen

Rest in peace governor Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by StrongAlphMale: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
See the way everyone is mourning Aketi.

Now let's assume he was a poor man from nowhere, would anyone even remember him let alone mourning him? My brother, in all you do in this life, just ensure you make this money and have enough of it.

Money brings power and influence, and that's exactly what the late governor has. Supposed money fit buy life, this gov no go ever smell death
Re: Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral by StrongAlphMale: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Saturnalia:

I swear! No be only you. I was shocked to my marrow.

Is he related to you in anyway?

Over 100 people was slaughtered and killed in plateau, u no shocked to your marrow. But a single man died everyone because shocked?

Power of money! So those 100 people killed in plateau are irrelevant?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church / Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents / Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.