Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it (453 Views)

If Things Are Not Going On Well , Visit Your Biological Mother . / A Place In Africa Where They Don't Take Their Bath, But Still Look Beautiful / Pictures From Penis Festival, 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Being a man is not having a penis
Being a man is not having muscles
Being a man is not having six-packs
Being a man is not growing mustache
Being a man is not acting toxic

Being a man is about taking responsibility, protecting your boundaries and being independent

Any man that acts toxic to a woman should be booted out and burnt alive
He is a disgrace to manhood!

This is what real men do
Real men don't exchange words with women

They don't slut shame them and they don't attack them.

Real men don't prey on weak victims they go one on one with those of equal strength with them.

Any male afarensis parading themselves as men who does contrary to this should be skinned alive.

1 Like

Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Samfloxin(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Concentrate more on being productive and successful much more than you are now than writing a litany of what it takes to be a man
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samfloxin:
Concentrate more on being productive and successful much more than you are now than writing a litany of what it takes to be a man
you are not half the man I am.
Don't tell me what to do I know my onions
Rather you should concentrate more on solving your problems and eradicate yourself from everlasting poverty
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mutant001:
Being a man is not having a penis
Being a man is not having muscles
Being a man is not having six-packs
Being a man is not growing mustache
Being a man is not acting toxic

Being a man is about taking responsibility, protecting your boundaries and being independent

Any man that acts toxic to a woman should be booted out and burnt alive
He is a disgrace to manhood!

This is what real men do
Real men don't exchange words with women
They don't slut shame them and they don't attack them.
Real men don't prey on weak victims they go one on one with those of equal strength with them.
Any male afarensis parading themselves as men who does contrary to this should be skinned alive.

you deranged people can create all the profiles you want on NL to spew your nonsense ( Ladymissile Apexter0001 Beretta03 Beehive01 Umbrateeth04 AndriodAi), we all know who you deranged tutti fruttis are. you confused people dont deserve an answer. here below is one of your yeye accounts saying exactly the same ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Umbrateeth04:
you are the one that is Confused and Mentally unbalanced to think that penis makes you a man grin
You are a ret.arded nicoompoop grin
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Samfloxin(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mutant001:
you are not half the man I am.
Don't tell me what to do I know my onions
Rather you should concentrate more on solving your problems and eradicate yourself from everlasting poverty
You wrote that trash so that women will applaud you

2 Likes

Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samfloxin:

You wrote that trash so that women will applaud you
you are trash yourself!!!

If your useless mother had flushed you out as menses we wouldn't have seen your Stupidity and foolishness

Rotten sperm!!!
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you deranged people can create all the profiles you want on NL to spew your nonsense (Apexter0001 Beretta03 Beehive01 Umbrateeth04 AndriodAi), we all know who you deranged tutti fruttis are. you confused people dont deserve an answer. here below is one of your yeye accounts saying exactly the same ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

you don't need anybody to tell you that you are a brain damaged lunatic!!!

Now crawl back to your rat cubicle and eat your feaces and live in your penury
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Chnbanc: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mutant001 if u where smart enough, u will know that Samfloxin just told u the truth about
Concentrating more on being productive and successful.
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
Mutant001 if u where smart enough, u will know that Samfloxin just told u the truth about
Concentrating more on being productive and successful.
if you were smart enough you would have known that he was typing absolute rubbish.
I know my onions.
Let him concentrate on his misery, problems and how to solve it.
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by AntiLGBTQ3: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Mutant001:
if you were smart enough you would have known that he was typing absolute rubbish.
I know my onions.
Let him concentrate on his misery, problems and how to solve it.

Now that you've typed all this nonsense how do you feel? Should we clap for you now
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
AntiLGBTQ3:
Now that you've typed all this nonsense how do you feel? Should we clap for you now
it is obvious that your brain is damaged that is why you continuously type rubbish.

If I pounce on you, you won't find your whole body.
Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by AntiLGBTQ3: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mutant001:
it is obvious that your brain is damaged that is why you continuously type rubbish.

If I pounce on you, you won't find your whole body.
You see how everybody doesn't reply your mention because they know you said something stupid. So thats why i'll just leave you to your stupidity

shalom

1 Like

Re: Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it by Mutant001: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
AntiLGBTQ3:
You see how everybody doesn't reply your mention because they know you said something stupid. So thats why i'll just leave you to your stupidity

shalom
you are lucky that I got to see this your horseshit now!!
you are a homophobic zombie and a nightmare in human reason capacity you are exceptionally moronic in every human reasoning standard.

I don't expect an animal with the DNA of an earthworm to reason like a human!!

(1) (Reply)

Philip Nwaenyea Brown - Eze Egi The 1st Of Ogba Land / You won't Dare It With Northern Emirs - Oluwo demands apology from OBJ / Top 20 Richest African Cities In 2023 � Nairobi ��? Accra ��? Lagos ��? C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.