Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Stop Begging People To Like/follow Your Page! Try This Hack! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Begging People To Like/follow Your Page! Try This Hack! (115 Views)

CBN Claims They've Been Begging Banks To Take New Naira Notes / Earn To Like Youtube Videos | Like Youtube Videos And Earn Money / Get Paid To Like Youtube Videos ($100+) | FREE Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Begging People To Like/follow Your Page! Try This Hack! by ChinweAmaka19(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Begging/spamming people with your page link in their DM makes them want to do the opposite; RUN!

Yes! You may get few page likes using that strategy but that'll be nothing compared to the number of followers you'll get when you apply the method that I'm about to share with you!

You may choose to give people gifts in exchange for liking your page... Gifts like recharge cards, data bundles, free products, etc.

BUT, the disadvantage of using this method is that most of the people who would take you up on that offer are only after the gift.

After receiving the gift, most of them will unlike your page, and a huge percentage of them won't even engage on your future posts!

Now, you may be wondering; "If begging people doesn't work and bribing them with a gift doesn't work too, what else should I do"?

Well, before I let you in on this little known secret, are your current audience also your target audience for your page?

If YES, then you are good to go.

One more thing, how many likes do you have on your page right now?

10? 20? 30? 40?

Great! Here's what you should do

Make a short post thanking your audience for liking your page.

The first time I accidentally tried this strategy, my post was:

"Thanks to the 40 amazing people who found my page worthy to be liked/followed. Cheers to 50, 100 and more..."

Something like that!

And guess what?

My page went from 40 followers to 120 or so followers in 24 hours or less.

Why?

I think that post made them curious to know what's in the page, what it's about and also join the movement by supporting, liking and following the page.

I didn't have to plead with them or beg them to like my page. They chose to like/follow my page and they have the choice to unlike/unfollow the page.

Another angle is to openly celebrate your followers on your main timeline.

This will attract followers from your main profile to your page.

The advantages of not forcing/bribing people to follow your page are:

They won't feel guilty when they want to unfollow your page

They know they willingly liked your page and they'll genuinely engage on the posts on the page!

and most importantly, it's their choice.

People, especially me, love making their own choice, hate being forced or guilt tripped into something and I absolutely value my freedom.

Try this method today and you'd see how your friends will not only congratulate you on your page growth but will also want to join the movement by liking your page.

In fact, many of them will go through your page and like almost all the post on your page.

Try it today, tomorrow, someday and let me know how it worked for you.

Cheers to your page growth!

•••

Enjoyed reading this post? Then, I've got more in store for you!

Follow Chinwe Amaka for more content on your social media growth, mental health content for content creators & other helpful content.

Like, Share and leave a comment if you got value!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Student / Haulage / At The Wash House Laundromat Near Newburgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.