Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR (1271 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Okay let's end the never ending debate, argument and counter argument about the north voting pattern in 2023 general election.
Who will win north between Tinubu,Atiku and Kwankwaso?
Some school of thought will harp on North not leaving one of their own to vote a southerner
While some opines that Fulani cannot hand over to Fulani so the north will go Tinubu way.
Pls... Northerners in NL and people staying in the north and familiar with their politicking... this thread is for you.
Who will get the upper hand down North?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Leave the northerners and let them choose their candidate or candidates. You are scared, right?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by MMWandali: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
We in Arewa are not with APC as far as the 2023 presidential election is concerned

Sai mun ba su wuta!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Leave the northerners and let them choose their candidate or candidates. You are scared, right?
No.
What makes you think I am?
It's just that this issue has been a major subject frequently talked about on this forum
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
MMWandali:
We in Arewa are not with APC as far as the 2023 presidential election is concerned

Who are you for if I may ask?Who are the "we arewa"?
Arewa consultative forum hasn't endorsed any candidate yet so who are you speaking for?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aiel123:

No.
What makes you think I am?
It's just that this issue has been a major subject frequently talked about on this forum
I am suspecting you are scared. The northerners are not bothered now. I am from the north central and in my village we will vote based on our conviction.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
To be frank, it will be divided between Tinubu and Atiku. However, as for me, I'm voting Tinubu
Aiel123:
Okay let's end the never ending debate, argument and counter argument about the north voting pattern in 2023 general election.
Who will win north between Tinubu,Atiku and Kwankwaso?
Some school of thought will harp on North not leaving one of their own to vote a southerner
While some opines that Fulani cannot hand over to Fulani so the north will go Tinubu way.
Pls... Northerners in NL and people staying in the north and familiar with their politicking... this thread is for you.
Who will get the upper hand down North?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
His northern Christian, so I'm not surprised
Aiel123:
Who are you for if I may ask?Who are the "we arewa"?
Arewa consultative forum hasn't endorsed any candidate yet so who are you speaking for?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your a northern Christian, you don't speak on out behalf
MMWandali:

Sai mun ba su wuta!!!!

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
I am suspecting you are scared. The northerners are not bothered now. I am from the north central and in my village we will vote based on our conviction.
I just curious not scared.
You're from north central do you in any way know about the "myth" that northern voters are remote controlled by their bigwigs and imams?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
His northern Christian, so I'm not surprised
Really?
Northern christians are part of north too.
What do you mean by you're not surprised?
Is APC losing northern christians votes because of the same faith ticket?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some of them will vote Tinubu, but majority is for Atiku

However, I don't really care, their votes has always been inconsequential and insignificant in the scheme of things!
Aiel123:

Really?
Northern christians are part of north too.
What do you mean by you're not surprised?
Is APC losing northern christians votes because of the same faith ticket?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:

However, I don't really care, their votes has always been inconsequential and insignificant in the scheme of things!
How is their votes inconsequential?
Remember every votes counts?
You never mentioned Obi. Don't you fancy his chances in christian dominated areas in the north?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
I repeat, northern Christian votes are inconsequential and insignificant!! It's like a drop of needle in a haystack.. they have never voted along we us and it didn't change anything

Lol PO is not known here in the north, his not even up for discussion
Aiel123:

How is their votes inconsequential?
Remember every votes counts?
You never mentioned Obi. Don't you fancy his chances in christian dominated areas in the north?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
I repeat, northern Christian votes are inconsequential and insignificant!! It's like a drop of needle in a haystack.. they have never voted along we us and it didn't change anything

Lol PO is not known here in the north, his not even up for discussion
Ok
Feb will be the judge.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by frank14011991(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:

some northern Christians will vote for obi
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by AirFireEarthH20: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
frank14011991:
some northern Christians will vote for obi
Majority of them have left APC at heart because of Muslim-Muslim ticket and will vote Atiku. When you guys in the South always have concern for them, I always laugh. You don't know them. You'd know their true identity in February.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by ChangetheChange: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dem no dey ask this kind question again for North.
The North is Atikulated... Know this and know peace
Majority of the Northerners are voting Atiku
The Buhari block votes, Tinubu was hoping for,, has switched over to Atiku
Atiku is the new bride of the North.
Tinubu is seen as an outcast (OSU) in the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by OmoOshodi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
I stylishly asked a Northern Okada operator that carried me this morning in Badagry lagos....who he's going to vote for next year.....he's the 4th person I'm asking this month

He said...Atiku

I asked why not Tinubu.....he said....Tinubu will bring Agbero to every junction if elected...

Pls if you are a Tinubu strategist....pls work on this as the result from the North may not favour Asiwaju..........my take
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
OmoOshodi:
I stylishly asked a Northern Okada operator that carried me this morning in Badagry lagos....who he's going to vote for next year.....he's the 4th person I'm asking this month

He said...Atiku

I asked why not Tinubu.....he said....Tinubu will bring Agbero to every junction if elected...

Pls if you are a Tinubu strategist....pls work on this as the result from the North may not favour Asiwaju..........my take
I simply curious not any party or one of Tinubu crew.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Aiel123: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Dem no dey ask this kind question again for North.
The North is Atikulated... Know this and know peace
Majority of the Northerners are voting Atiku
The Buhari block votes, Tinubu was hoping for,, has switched over to Atiku
Atiku is the new bride of the North.
Tinubu is seen as an outcast (OSU) in the North
You are from the north?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by SU50: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
To be frank, it will be divided between Tinubu and Atiku. However, as for me, I'm voting Tinubu

Most of us are. cool
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by SU50: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Majority of them have left APC at heart because of Muslim-Muslim ticket and will vote Atiku. When you guys in the South always have concern for them, I always laugh. You don't know them. You'd know their true identity in February.

So your concern for them was in return of them supporting your blind candidate?
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by frank14011991(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
I and my family are for bat
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Haba! I thought u were for Atiku ai
SU50:

Most of us are. cool
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by SU50: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
Haba! I thought u were for Atiku ai

I am not fully for anyone, just trying to find the lesser evil.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Nyamuri: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Join the winning team bro! I'm fully confident Tinubu will replicate what he did in Lagos State
SU50:

I am not fully for anyone, just trying to find the lesser evil.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by frank14011991(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please if you are not a northerner stay off this thread
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by SU50: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
Join the winning team bro! I'm fully confident Tinubu will replicate what he did in Lagos State

I have no qualms with Tinubu, only his boys with their ovearzealousness and loud mouths. grin Not forgetting the Yoruba thing (I think it's the reason why most people are saying away from identifying with him, esp. up north).

As for Atiku, I don't doubt his capacity, but man is a chronic capitalist and then there are the corruption cases and whispers.

Right now, it seems Atiku is taking the North's support for a given (no plans and concessions in whatever way for the north, plus my fear for him, his docility), I think we are better off with Tinubu, at least we have the El-Rufai's and his gang to lead the charge. I also believe we stand a better chance of getting development devolved to the lower levels with Tinubu, so, we go the Baba Buhari way. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by asanausana91: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
All what I know is that the whole north is for Atiku.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Buckeyemedia1: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
What nonsense conviction? No honor amongst thieves.
Re: Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
All what I know is that the whole north is for Atiku.
Only foolish political naive northerners will vote for Atiku, when they can have their cake & eat it too with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! 2023: Tinubu Support Group Inaugurated In South East Zone / The Northern Leaders Consultative Forum Has Endorsed Atiku Abubakar, Presidentia / Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.