Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. (1281 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) / Why I Won’t Listen To Buhari’s 2021 New Year Broadcast: Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu is not destined to be President but he does not want to listen. Many spiritualists and ifa priests have told him that he was created by God to be wealthy and be a king maker. There is nobody that associates with Tinubu that won’t become rich. He has helped many people to their destiny in life but he is not destined to be President.

When I see his urchins saying he will win, I just laugh. Even if, God forbid, he wins the election, the elites and the friends of Nigeria in the international community will never allow him to be President. Olusegun Obasanjo and other educated Yorubas will never allow a thug to be President of Nigeria. Bashorun MKO Abiola who is a more dignified personality and was loved by all Nigerians was not allowed to be President even after he won a free and fair election. So who is Tinubu, a man hated by many Nigerians, to think he can buy the Presidency of Nigeria? Do you know what his winning will do the image of Nigeria, the most populous black nation in the world? Nigerians are some of the brightest and best people in the world and we have made our mark
In the International community and no drug dealer can be our President.

Every notable yoruba sons and daughters have warned him to be careful about this his ambition, but he won’t listen. He put the whole nation in trouble because of this inordinate ambition and we suffered for 8 years. Afenifere warned him, but he scorned them. Iba Gani Adams have called him to be careful, but he ignored. We all know he’s unpresidential but he insists that it’s his turn like Nigeria just any backwater African nation. What will happen to his reputation in the next few weeks will not be funny and it will be his fault. The man is too arrogant and never listens to advice.

The silver lining in all these is that Tinubu is hugely unpopular and he cannot buy his way into thee office. Also, there is no electoral pathway for him with better suited and more presidential candidates like Peter Obi and Alhaji Abubakar in the race. So I am less worried about Tinubu’s shenanigans. I am only worried about the violence he will cause in the southwest after he loses in 2 weeks time. The security agencies should be red alert to nip any violence by his urchins in the bud.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria is greater than any nouveau rich criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Exclusive101: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Same thing you said about Buhari yet he rules twice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2023
If he somehow wins the election, he WILL be president, Obasanjo or not. Who gives a fucķ about the image of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:
If he somehow wins the election, he WILL be president, Obasanjo or not. Who gives a fucķ about the image of Nigeria

What is the pathway to winning? The numbers are not adding up? How many Nigerians can he kill or bribe to have his way?

Will Atiku and Obi look whilst they are being cheated?

Even if cheat an igbo man and go scot free, will he do the same thing to an Hausa man?

And he’s the most hated of the 3 major candidates. Where are the votes gonna come from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Ezeama400: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

Stop comparing Buhari that has regional base with Tinubu...

Moreover it was a two horse race

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

What is the pathway to winning? The numbers are not adding up? How many Nigerians can he kill or bribe to have his way?

Will Atiku and Obi look whilst they are being cheated?

Even if cheat an igbo man and go scot free, will he do the same thing to an Hausa man?

And he’s the most hated of the 3 major candidates. Where are the votes gonna come from?

Same place the votes came from for him to win APC nomination
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

What are you talking about? APC primaries and the general election where all Nigerians will vote are the same thing?

I have heard you. Just keep burying that head in the sand.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by optionalY09: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2023
It’s not destiny, He’s not prepared to become the president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2023
optionalY09:
It’s not destiny, He’s not prepared to become the president

Destiny too plays a role oooo.

Besides that, the man is simply unpresidential. He’s too dirty literally otherwise to be Nigerian President.

Nigerian Presidency is not an all comers affair no matter how rich you are.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

A lot of people care about our image ooo.

We might have problems but it has not reached the stage where an individual like Tinubu can be voted by all Nigerians to be President.

He’s too dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Easylife1234: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Asiwaju on your mandate will stand Gidigba
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

What are you talking about? APC primaries and the general election where all Nigerians will vote are the same thing?

I have heard you. Just keep burying that head in the sand.

Was he suddenly the most loved when he won APC nomination? Same thing
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Easylife1234:
Asiwaju on your mandate will stand Gidigba

Your wahala. Elections is 2 weeks away.

May we all be alive to vote. Amin.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by PointZerom: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

Are you happy with the Buhari rulership.

Permissive will is not the same as perfect will.

You can have your way through permissive will but the consequences is always terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Was he suddenly the most loved when he won APC nomination? Same thing

I don’t understand you. Everybody knows he bought the nomination with $25k per delegate.

Do you think Nigerians are fools?

Abeg stop all these hide & seek comments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by ibechris(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2023
The way and manner most Nigerians are talking against this Tinubun of a man would help u to understand the direction of most votes in this election.

People are prepared and ready for Emi lo kan and the negativity is too much. Most people are waiting to vote against his party that he helped into power.

Now is the time to pay him back for what he has caused the nation.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Ezeama400: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

So many political parties conducted primaries like APC, so what's the big deal ?..

We 're talking of presidential here
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by rickpat(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2023
so Nigerians are seriously expecting a free and fair election?..I really feel so sorry for Nigerians especially the ones that down play how useless this country is..or maybe they are just living in denial..

AN ELECTORAL PROCESS THAT ALREADY HAS A POOR PERFORMANCE AND GIVING THE ALREADY CORRUPT JUDICIARY A HUGE SAY IN DETERMINING WHO STAYS ELECTED AND WHO IS KICKED OUT
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

We might have problems but it has not reached the stage where an individual like Tinubu can be voted by all Nigerians to be President.

He’s too dirty.

Lol. Nigeria is the ONLY country in the whole world with a scam named after it in the dictionary as in below

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

He’s too dirty.

That Stupid mod banned me on your other thread till April grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
so Nigerians are seriously expecting a free and fair election?..I really feel so sorry for Nigerians especially the ones that down play how useless this country is..or maybe they are just living in denial..

AN ELECTORAL PROCESS THAT ALREADY HAS A POOR PERFORMANCE AND GIVING THE ALREADY CORRUPT JUDICIARY A HUGE SAY IN DETERMINING WHO STAYS ELECTED AND WHO IS KICKED OUT

I know you’re referring to the Supreme Court.

We shall deal with that court when we get to that bridge. Don’t let me say anything that will happen.

Let’s vote first.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Moh247: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Wailing never tire you
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:

So many political parties conducted primaries like APC, so what's the big deal ?..

We 're talking of presidential here

My friend THIS IS NIGERIA! Some people have plenty new Naira notes and selling them, but you can't get them from banks!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:
The way and manner most Nigerians are talking against this Tinubun of a man would help u to understand the direction of most votes in this election.

People are prepared and ready for Emi lo kan and the negativity is too much. Most people are waiting to vote against his party that he helped into power.

Now is the time to pay him back for what he has caused the nation.

Exactly. But his urchins are deceiving him to force his way through. I don’t know how he wants to achieve high office without passing through Nigerians first.

He needs our votes to be President and he won’t have it. How can he kill or bribe 90 million Nigerians registered to vote. His Muslim/Muslim plot has failed already as the northerners are not buying it.

Now he’s fighting the CBN and NNPC. What any any urchin has not told or explained to Nigerians is how he intends to win the elections. What’s the electoral pathway to victory!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I don’t understand you. Everybody knows he bought the nomination with $25k per delegate.

Do you think Nigerians are fools?

Abeg stop all these hide & seek comments.

My friend THIS IS NIGERIA!
All these people selling new naira notes, where do they get them from??
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by ibechris(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Exactly. But his urchins are deceiving him to force his way through. I don’t know how he wants to achieve high office without passing through Nigerians first.

He needs our votes to be President and he won’t have it. How can he kill or bribe 90 million Nigerians registered to vote. His Muslim/Muslim plot has failed already as the northerners are not buying it.

Now he’s fighting the CBN and NNPC. What any any urchin has not told or explained to Nigerians is how he intends to win the elections. What’s the electoral pathway to victory!

Most of the guys supporting Tinubu have never crossed Ondo state before.

They just talk based on the feelings they get from TVC news,the Internet and the way the man has distorted their brain in Lagos.

Well,I just came back from Abia state and the people I met on different occasions and not excluding filling stations in the state,have decided on whom to vote and Emilo kan is far from their tongues.

Tinubu should expect a bang.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

My friend THIS IS NIGERIA!
All these people selling new naira notes, where do they get them from??

Ok. I have heard.

Shebi you feel he will win ni? Abi?

Ok, Tinubu will win.

Are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:

Most of the guys supporting Tinubu have never crossed Ondo state before.

They just talk based on the feelings they get from TVC news,the Internet and the way the man has distorted their brain in Lagos.

Well,I just came back from Abia state and the people I met on different occasions and not excluding filling stations in the state,have decided on whom to vote and Emilo kan is far from their tongues.

Tinubu should expect a bang.

My brother just leave them. Na that our good old yoruba tribalism dey worry them. I deal with them everyday in Lagos.

They deify Tinubu too much and feel he can buy Nigeria.

Let’s just go to the polls to vote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ok. I have heard.

Shebi you feel he will win ni? Abi?

Ok, Tinubu will win.

Are you happy now?

Never said that. You said they won't let him be president even if by some miracle he wins. I said that's a lie
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Never said that. You said they won't let him be president even if by some miracle he wins. I said that's a lie

Ok. How will he win? Just elaborate on how he can bypass Obi in the South and Atiku in the North?

And what will he do with millions of new middle class voters who are poised to vote against him?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by DaddyCoool: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ok. How will he win? Just elaborate on how he can bypass Obi in the South and Atiku in the North?

And what will he do with millions of new middle class voters who are poised to vote against him?

That was never the issue. The issue is your saying they won't let him be president even if he wins. Below was my answer to you:

Re: Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

That was never the issue. The issue is your saying they won't let him be president even if he wins. Below was my answer to you:

Ok. I have heard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP is a revolutionary / Accommodating Landlords Come And Take Your Receipts / Things You Will Experience In Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.