Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) (43530 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by TruthHurts100: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
So Atiku is older than Amoda!
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Abdulqareem: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
SensualMan:
Atiku Abubakar the most corrupt politician is on medical leave in Dubai. A man that stole Nigeria dry while in customs and as a vice president. A pathetic thief.

On the other hand, the sleeping fool, this vegetable sleeping below. Its unheard of and unthinkable to think that a vegetable like Tinubu is a match for a colossus like Peter Obi?

LAS LAS OBI WILL BE A COLOSSAL FAILURE
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by emilo2bad: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
SecretReporter:
So because some kangaroo court gave order, INEC went and put Akpabio and umahi name,, so they respect just any court order
I feel your pains bro go and change it
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
ADC vice president the name only sef nor go allow am win ����
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by holluwizzy: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerian student and youths are so gullible.
Just watch how they will be used to disturb the election

What how the APC aspirant will come out and give NANS money to use hold body.

Nigeria is in a big mess especially our parents have been brainwashed.

Slavery at its peak.

esivue007:
Incoming president Obi/Datti was sighted!!

Somebody should tell those morons,thieves and fools that a new Nigeria is here Already.

Honestly,if you're a youth and Not preaching A New Nigeria with ObiDatti, I don't think you're doing well.

And I will advise you to wake up!!
And,
Collect your future from Old, senile, fragile and corrupt thieves.

The new Nigeria we desire is POSSIBLE.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by uncleinans(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
juri:

fergie001, okey. But if you have access to HoR for Kogi State, particularly and especially Idah Federal Constituency, I would be greatfull if you post it. Thank you once again.

The complete list is out, all the state in one document is available.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by uncleinans(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
fergie001:

Which one particularly.....

Some.....

Thanks brother/sister, I have gotten the complete list for all the state. I tried uploading it here but it wasn't going, pdf file.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by juri: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
uncleinans:

The complete list is out, all the state in one document is available.

Yes thanks, I just modified my statement.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Abdulqareem: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
esivue007:
Incoming president Obi/Datti was sighted!!

Somebody should tell those morons,thieves and fools that a new Nigeria is here Already.

Honestly,if you're a youth and Not preaching A New Nigeria with ObiDatti, I don't think you're doing well.

And I will advise you to wake up!!
And,
Collect your future from Old, senile, fragile and corrupt thieves.

The new Nigeria we desire is POSSIBLE.
ANOTHER DESPERATE PAROCHIAL IPOB SPOTTED. AND WHO TOLD YOU TINUBU OR ATIKU CANNOT MAKE NIGERIA BETTER? JUST VOTE YOUR CHOICE. AND MIND IF YOU PLAN ANOTHER MASS DESTRUCTIVE PROTEST DISGUISED AS PROTEST AFTER OBI FINISHF 3RD, WE HAVE MAPPED OUT STRATEGIES TO DEAL WITH YOU ALL. SAI TINUBU
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by esivue007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
holluwizzy:
Nigerian student and youths are so gullible.
Just watch how they will be used to disturb the election

What how the APC aspirant will come out and give NANS money to use hold body.

Nigeria is in a big mess especially our parents have been brainwashed.

Slavery at its peak.

I pray things like that won't happen this time around.
Although,they may likely bribe the NANS dudes but individual students will be difficult.
Infact,how many of us (students)Regards this NANs of a thing self?
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Even if The list of name is more than this we can only have one president among them .the winner will be who has more poeple that can mobilize electioneering to the porpularity. Nigerians only vote who they know .they also vote for who majority voted.they vote for who knows who can bring something for them some also vote for where they get pallatives . Nigerians don't vote bcs of good governance and brilliancy of the candidate.Emotional feeling, Wishes and ability to insult others or Media arrogance can never make one the president of Nigeria but who majority voted for.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by fergie001: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
uncleinans:

Thanks brother/sister, I have gotten the complete list for all the state. I tried uploading it here but it wasn't going, pdf file.
You can only screenshot, NL doesn't allow pdf uploads.....

Uwc, Sir.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by fergie001: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
juri:

fergie001, okey. INEC has just uploaded the full list on their website. But thank you all the same.
Yea, just saw it.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by blaqoracle: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
After obi has been sworn in I'LL call out other aspirants
the Igbo drama that the Igbos were watching in the 90s and2000s really did an irreparable damage to their ability to be factual realistic and reasonable.
The failed with "Jonathan all the way" in 2015; they also failed with "Atikulate"in 2019, now the are already failing with Obidient which they are packaging as obidient. The whole Nigeria know that he is obidisease.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by ayenale1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who gave Yusuf buhari MSC...wonder
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by abiodun172: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
OopsOops...
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by samwash(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na God go punish all those Companies when dey finish BSC 1st class & PhD
For ordinary entry level position with 5 yrs working experience.
When the office of the president & V.P dey take ordinary Pry sch & SSCE certificate.
Nonsense!!
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by geesilver(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
What happened to coloured prints with party Logos by the side..?

Ndi ala
No budget for colour printing.... Economy hard
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Temptee101(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I hate politicians

I hate slaves and I won't vote Obi because nobody has given me one reason why..

lobatan

Then fvck off..

Like say you get PVC.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by worksmart(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nigeria is broken.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by dontrulee: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wonder why other parties apart from APC,PDP and LP are even there when it is certain they wouldn't win. [center][/center] grin
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by kentus07(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
What happened to labour party candidates in Lagos.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by apolonius(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
juri:

@ fergie001, pls can you put link to the full list which includes Senate and House of Reps for all states?. Thank you.

It’s Zacharias for the APC and Omale for the PDP in Idah/ Igalamela/Ibaji HOR.

APC’s Jibrin Idah (Echocho) vs. PDP’s Victor Adoji for Kogi East senate.

Agba, atayi.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congratulations to the incoming President and his Vice.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Ayhurthunde(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some odoyo will still champion their Mr lesser evil. Ode oshii zombies[quote author=fergie001 post=116851932][/quote]
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima. CNN knows.

I saw this on someone's WhatsApp status and I still can't believe it.

I think APC should publish a public disclaimer to counter this. The fact it's coming from CNN makes it even scarier
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by chatinent: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dem no deny people wey no get FSLC in politics but common army, dem go deny you.

Rubbish and Nigeria.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

So Atiku even senior that ancestor bat. cheesy

Anyway...

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss
please try and vote ooooooo
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by onuman: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2022
There is a Muhammadu Buhari also in the list of presidential and VP candidates.
To be frank, when I saw the name, my heart beat increased, and I nearly lost control.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:

Then fvck off..

Like say you get PVC.

first time seeing real slave on my mention..

that's nice
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) by juri: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
apolonius:

It’s Zacharias for the APC and Omale for the PDP in Idah/ Igalamela/Ibaji HOR.

APC’s Jibrin Idah (Echocho) vs. PDP’s Victor Adoji for Kogi East senate.

Agba, atayi.

Nago, I have downloaded the full list from the INEC website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.