Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? (690 Views)

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. / Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
As for me, I do have my dinner around 6:00Pm, breakfast around 8:00Am and Lunch around 1:00PM.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by nifemi25(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
The hustle and bustling of lagos wouldn't allow you remember to have lunch.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Haha. I always try not to skip any of my meal bro.
nifemi25:
The hustle and bustling of lagos wouldn't allow you remember to have lunch.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by JASONjnr(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
I leave for work very early....Most times, I don't even eat breakfast..... Then I return at 4pm....Takes some work with me...sleeps a little and continue to work....gets hungry...then drive to the nearest eatery preferably chicken Republic....Eat and buys take away....

Microwave it in the morning as my breakfast and that eats very small....Low appetite.

I eat fine on weekends where I cook and store....

Person suppose marry...But the girl never serious...

1 Like

Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Zonefree(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
My stomach no get timetable.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Zonefree(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
I leave for work very early....Most times, I don't even eat breakfast..... Then I return at 4pm....Takes some work with me...sleeps a little and continue to work....gets hungry...then drive to the nearest eatery preferably chicken Republic....Eat and buys take away....

Microwave it in the morning as my breakfast and that eats very small....Low appetite.

Na so dem dey do... When you lose interest now, that's when she'll be serious. Confused gender undecided
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Haha. The girl should get serious in time but you dey try without eating any meal until 4pm sometimes o.
JASONjnr:

Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
I was once like this but man need to get timetable because of this tummy wey dey shoot out as madam no like big tummy lol
Zonefree:
My stomach no get timetable.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Zonefree(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Raregem9000:
I was once like this but man need to get timetable because of this tummy wey dey shoot out as madam no like big tummy lol
Tell her big tummy is of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
You really crack me up with that bro.
Zonefree:

Tell her big tummy is of the Lord.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by merieam16(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Raregem9000:
Haha. I always try not to skip any of my meal bro.
because sapa no dey ur dictionary lolz
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by JASONjnr(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Raregem9000:
Haha. The girl should get serious in time but you dey try without eating any meal until 4pm sometimes o.

My colleague told me to try and be taking breakfast and it's the reason why I buy takeaway for breakfast....

Work keeps me busy and I tend to forget so many wahala...
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by aktolly54(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:

always take tea and bread very early like 5am because ulcer is real. Since you are not fasting, always put something in your belly .
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's very thoughtful of your colleague
JASONjnr:

My colleague told me to try and be taking breakfast and it's the reason why I buy takeaway for breakfast....

Work keeps me busy and I tend to forget so many wahala...
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Great Advice
aktolly54:
always take tea and bread very early like 5am because ulcer is real. Since you are not fasting, always put something in your belly .
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
It depends. For me sometimes my breakfast can be around 11:am. That is during break period. So, I resume at 9am, teach till 11: 20 thereabout before having breakfast.

Then for lunch, If I have strength to make my food, Ill cook and it will take till like 3 to 4 pm before I eat lunch but if I'm eating out, I eat around 2pm immediately I close from work.

For dinner, I take suya or main meal around 8pm thereabout.
I don't really eat most nights cause I usually eat heavily at lunch. So I mostly do suya.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm just wondering how you do get strength to teach without eating till 11:00AM, i guess you don't usually have class to teach in the morning time?
Blessedmercy8:
It depends. For me sometimes my breakfast can be around 11:am. That is during break period. So, I resume at 9am, teach till 11: 20 thereabout before having breakfast.

Then for lunch, If I have strength to make my food, Ill cook and it will take till like 3 to 4 pm before I eat lunch but if I'm eating out, I eat around 2pm immediately I close from work.

For dinner, I take suya or main meal around 8pm thereabout.
I don't really eat most nights cause I usually eat heavily at lunch. So I mostly do suya.

Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Raregem9000:
I'm just wondering how you do get strength to teach without eating till 11:00AM, i guess you don't usually have class to teach in the morning time?

Im used to it. Though sometimes I would have snacked before entering the class. Most times I don't.

I teach from 9am. That's when I resume cos I'm a visiting teacher.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by poshestmina(f): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2022
As the spirit leads.
Sometimes I eat as early as 6:30 am ,sometimes till 11/12.

Sometimes I eat once or twice a day,sometimes I eat four times with snacks in between.
Basically, my belle no get timetable.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay
Blessedmercy8:

Im used to it. Though sometimes I would have snacked before entering the class. Most times I don't.

I teach from 9am. That's when I resume cos I'm a visiting teacher.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haha
poshestmina:
As the spirit leads.
Sometimes I eat as early as 6:30 am ,sometimes till 11/12.

Sometimes I eat once or twice a day,sometimes I eat four times with snacks in between.
Basically, my belle no get timetable.
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by ahnie: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
As the mood leads
Re: What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? by Raregem9000(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haha. Does that mean you can eat swallow around 9pm?
ahnie:
As the mood leads

(1) (Reply)

Quality Female Necklace sets / 3 Reasons Why Your Jollof Rice Is Not Coming Out Right. / Call For Your Upcomming Events, Such As: Wedding, Birthday And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.