Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl (2764 Views)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by GoldenJAT(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They are festish? Hmmm...

Ok, will look up these recipes on YouTube.

Thanks.
Don't mind him!! The way people lies just to sound woke is appalling! Is there any tribe in Nigeria where people or some individuals didn't dabble into fetish practices?
It is just a misconception that is blown out of proportion!! Ogonis are one of the most educated and sophisticated ethnic group in Rivers state.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

This one doesn't drink. In fact he's a born again Christian.

Someone suggested sea food and I think it's close cause he's from a riverine area but I do t know which ones exactly.
Lolsssssssss, u dun jam another niggar wey go finish ur toto and run. I told u dis sometime ago that marriage is not for someone like u. Mark my word, u don't hv any business with marriage. Better go and adopt a baby bcs right now, ur menopause dun pass self.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Don't mind him!! The way people lies just to sound woke is appalling! Is there any tribe in Nigeria where people or some individuals didn't dabble into fetish practices?
It is just a misconception that is blown out of proportion!! Ogonis are one of the most educated and sophisticated ethnic group in Rivers state.

Yeah you're right about the education aspect. He's well read; a lawyer by profession. So I agree with you on that.

As for the fetish part, really can't say because it's my first time dealing with an ogoni man. undecided.

Well, we're still courting and If I discover any questionable character, I'll excuse myself from the courtship.

Thanks. No vex abeg my brother. grin.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
then u have to look for real ogoni men or women physically around and ask them
Lolsssss, maybe u na still dey new for this forum. Aunty dey find who she go end up in her retirement age, I keep telling her that marriage is not for her. To get a man is not by food and she believes so much in that and that's why in her 40s she still dey ask irrelevant questions.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssssss, u dun jam another niggar wey go finish ur toto and run. I told u dis sometime ago that marriage is not for someone like u. Mark my word, u don't hv any business with marriage. Better go and adopt a baby bcs right now, ur menopause dun pass self.

RoyalRoy
Mynd44
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
akinreals:

The thing still dey shack you, he go soon serve you better breakfast wey go shock you. Aunty Ruth grin grin shocked cheesy
Brother wan chop and clean mouth with holy holy. She never see, na now marriage dey hungry 42years old lady wey dun pass her menopause
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Blacknote: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pounded plantain with Red Oil tongue, I've forgotten the name they call it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Wizywiz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssss, maybe u na still dey new for this forum. Aunty dey find who she go end up in her retirement age, I keep telling her that marriage is not for her. To get a man is not by food and she believes so much in that and that's why in her 40s she still dey ask irrelevant questions.
hmmm...wish her well Sha.... husband no easy I can relate....
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by GoldenJAT(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah you're right about the education aspect. He's well read; a lawyer by profession. So I agree with you on that.

As for the fetish part, really can't say because it's my first time dealing with an ogoni man. undecided.

Well, we're still courting and If I discover any questionable character, I'll excuse myself from the courtship.

Thanks. No vex abeg my brother. grin.
I'm not angry! Just that people's perception about a particular tribe is based mainly on hearsay, rather than experience!! Isn't it absurd that a tribe is judged on the basis of a few persons misgivings!! See eh! I'm not making mouth! But an Ogoni man is one of the very best people you can date and marry!!
My baby girl will say same!! Enjoy your romance and avoid all form of assumptions!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blacknote:
Pounded plantain with Red Oil tongue, I've forgotten the name they call it grin

Ok.. thanks cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nwibii: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
The type of soup you need to prepare has been told you up there.

It's called green soup and it's native to the Ogonis.

This is how you'll go about it.

Get your ugu leave,
Don't slice it ,
Just unplug it from the stem
Wash it very well
Boil it to be very soft
Put it in morta and pound it very well this is where the soup comes.

Other things to add are...
Dry fish especially mullet, or any dry fish you can lay hands on very important
Snail, or any bivalves you can see in the market
Periwinkle,
Big cryfish (prawns)
Meat
Kanda
Etc

Cooking.
As a caterer you're, you can cook it,but don't add too much water.
Don't add oil, that's why it's called GREEN SOUP.

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoldenJAT:
I'm not angry! Just that people's perception about a particular tribe is based mainly on hearsay, rather than experience!! Isn't it absurd that a tribe is judged on the basis of a few persons misgivings!! See eh! I'm not making mouth! But an Ogoni man is one of the very best people you can date and marry!!
My baby girl will say same!! Enjoy your romance and avoid all form of assumptions!!

Yeah you're right. He's such a gentle sweet soul. Very handsome too... Be like una men too dey handsome. I want fine babies like him.

Thanks dear. My regards to your baby girl.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by dollytino4real(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Oww... Thanks a bunch guys.
I think I'll try this. Though I don't like this kinda raw soup. Well.. anything for him.

Oh.. I thought those names are bore by ogonis. Thanks for the heads up.
we are here to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwibii:
The type of soup you need to prepare has been told you up there.

It's called green soup and it's native to the Ogonis.

This is how you'll go about it.

Get your ugu leave,
Don't slice it ,
Just unplug it from the stem
Wash it very well
Boil it to be very soft
Put it in morta and pound it very well this is where the soup comes.

Other things to add are...
Dry fish especially mullet, or any dry fish you can lay hands on very important
Snail, or any bivalves you can see in the market
Periwinkle,
Big cryfish (prawns)
Meat
Kanda
Etc

Cooking.
As a caterer you're, you can cook it,but don't add too much water.
Don't add oil, that's why it's called GREEN SOUP.

Awwnn... This is so sweet of you. I appreciate. I hope he likes it though because him baby baby too much. Lol .

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by garriAndsugar: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
the next thread will be the Ogoni man I'm dating wants sex but i don't want to give him..what should i do? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nwibii: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
capnies:

I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH OGONI MAN, BORN AGAIN(ST) OR NOT; THEY ARE VERY FETISH.
I PASS OGONI TO MY PLACE THEY'RE OUR NEIGHBOURS AM OPOBO, I DON'T KNOW ANY SPECIAL FOOD FOR THE OGONIS, BUT THE RIVERINE DELICACIES HOVER AROUND FRESH FISH, BUT YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CLEAN THE FISH FIRST. I'LL SUGGEST ONUNU; A COMBINATION OF FRESH FISH PEPPER SOUP AND POUNDED OVERRIPE PLAINTAIN ROLLED IN PALM OIL.

IF YOU NEED MORE EXPLANATION SEND ME MAIL capniesa@gmail.com

I'll advice you to stop assuming what you know nothing about.

Because you pass their road to your place does not mean you know everything about them.

Should I tell you what I've heard about the Opopos?

They're fetish and yet you've not miss your route while traveling to your home town via their route.

I hope it's not because of Magnus Abe that's the next Governor of Rivers State that is making you to spew this trash?
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwibii:

Because you pass their road to your place does not mean you know everything about them.

They're fetish and yet you've not miss your route while traveling to your home town via their route.

I hope it's not because of Magnus Abe that's the next Governor of Rivers State that is making you to spew this trash?

Guys, it's ok. Abeg. Let peace lead, bikonu.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
hmmm...wish her well Sha.... husband no easy I can relate....
Brother-man, that aunty no get any attitude to be in a husband house
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Gloriagee(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
My honest opinion is that op works for Nairaland and gets paid for all these topics. Walahhi, see content......

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nwibii: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Awwnn... This is so sweet of you. I appreciate. I hope he likes it though because him baby baby too much. Lol .

Thanks.

He will like try and you'll see, that's the soup we all grew up with and no Ogoni man will ever reject it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
garriAndsugar:
the next thread will be the Ogoni I'm dating wants sex but i don't want to give him..what should i do? grin
U are a karid entity jare, may ur days be long jare, every now and then na so so confusion dey her head. If at 42years she no fit phantom waiting she want for dis life, that means she is a fool for life.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Are you not done sounding silly?

See men like you sounding sensible and you're here talking trash.

Do I know you from Adam? Just be off my lane, ok? You sound irritating and uneducated. I can't deal. Please.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwibii:

He will like try and you'll see, that's the soup we all grew up with and no Ogoni man will ever reject it.

Ok. Bless your soul.

Thanks.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by garriAndsugar: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwibii:

That your last paragraph.i no sure.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Wizywiz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

hmmm it's well ooooo...but she fit be correct babe for real ooo . sometimes the life they portray online is opposite of what they are offline
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by garriAndsugar: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
hmmm it's well ooooo...but she fit be correct babe for real ooo . sometimes the life they portray online is opposite of what they are offline
Thank God you said sometimes.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Are you not done sounding silly?

See men like you sounding sensible and you're here talking trash.

Do I know you from Adam? Just be off my lane, ok? You sound irritating and uneducated. I can't deal. Please.
Lolsssssss, with ur attitude, u don't hv any business with marriage
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
Brother-man, I know that aunty too well. Just imagine 42year old ladies around then that's how that aunty is.TThat aunty no get business with marriage, Infact she no suppose near anything called marriage at all. Maybe na widower fit show interest
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Wizywiz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Brother-man, I know that aunty too well. Just imagine 42year old ladies around then that's how that aunty is.TThat aunty no get business with marriage, Infact she no suppose near anything called marriage at all. Maybe na widower fit show interest
hmmm..u sound like u know her very well.... Sometimes I don't feel pity for them...ladies of these days are something else....I can relate.....may God grant her heart desires
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Wizywiz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Thank God you said sometimes.
yeah sometimes dey just wan catch cruise with the guys... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by emmanuelbrown26: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
hmmm..u sound like u know her very well.... Sometimes I don't feel pity for them...ladies of these days are something else....I can relate.....may God grant her heart desires
I never pity hommies and hustlers finish na her type I wan pity. During their youthful age, dem dun useless am finish, waiting for one simp or one Dundee United to settle down with them. Some no get womb again, all bcs of abortion wey dem dun do in their youthful age. Some if dem born, d pikin go get small comma for body all bcs of unfinished abortion.
Re: Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl by Wizywiz(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I never pity hommies and hustlers finish na her type I wan pity. During their youthful age, dem dun useless am finish, waiting for one simp or one Dundee United to settle down with them. Some no get womb again, all bcs of abortion wey dem dun do in their youthful age. Some if dem born, d pikin go get small comma for body all bcs of unfinished abortion.
hmmmm it's well bro, some of them live recklessly in their youth, na Dem use hand cause their problem....they cant eat their cake and still have it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad / If You Want To Experience Hunger To The Fullest Go And Leave With A Wealthy Fami / DUREX Report: 62% Of Nigerian Women Have Cheated On Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.