Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,945 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC (2805 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Submitt Waec As His Highest Qualification To Inec? / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Fragility6: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
No wonder he is so dull cheesy
Your president didn't submit anything. Na the smartness you dey benefit from so tongue
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Gemid94(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Millimann:
Mumu OP,

Can't you see degree there. Abi you don't know the meaning of degree.

You think he's your oga that submitted Nepa bill or the one below that submitted fake Chicago papers.
I'm sure Mr OP graduated from Agbado University
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
No wonder he is so dull cheesy

When a primary school teacher calls a professor a dull,it's only Agbado or cocaine can make someone think so
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by techWriter3: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2022
politicians knewn't publish even WAEC
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Tinubuagbado: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2022
life2017:
Peter Obi Submitted WAEC as his highest Qualification to INEC.

Does it mean Peter Obi didn't graduate from UNN?

Idiotz

You dont have common sense.

Go and sue him if he commited any crime The enemity you people have created will split nigeria. Just watch what will happen after election.
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Urheadmaster(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Willy7:
What did Wole Soyinka graduate with again? Is or was he not a lecturer and professor? You people think that others are duunce like you. For your information, Wole Soyinka was a 3 class graduate, go and verify. Hope I answered you now. Heck, Peter Obi was never a 3rd class graduate, but 2nd class upper. You Lagos ibadan express media like to use propaganda on people. You think your lies will stick? You are wasting your time. Show us Obi's result that made him a 3rd class graduate. Where is your proof? No wonder you are supporting an ancestor as president. Indeed, you can't be supporting Tinubu and not be stupid, it's a certified fact.

After doing several research

This is where you end up undecided

Can't wait for persons like you to do research about me after I am through with what I am up to at the moment.
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Polchiz(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2022
seborrhic:

This one must be one of those that was sleeping in class or smoking Indian hemp while his mates were learning ABC and 123.
Op so you don't know what degree means?
Or you think degree means final year of secondary school?
He is an illiterate, simple.
Re: Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC by Mynd44: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Here Is The Real Reason Tinubu Fixed Campaign On Monday In The South East / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / Kastina Election Results State Collation Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.