Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord (2642 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by swaggerjack: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is a Certified Drug Lord!-Part 1 my AriseTV Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oxGmXgtC8

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
tongue

Asinwaju Bola Mohamed Tinubu is a hard core certified nuisance just like Reno mockery tongue

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by swaggerjack: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticalala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise, Mukina, nlpfmod

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Realguyman1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Everybody in Nigeria knows that tinubu is an old druggie that have nothing to offer to Nigeria and Nigerians.

But most people in Nigeria (senseless APC supporters) just decide to be something else because of party, greed and tribalism.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Jnkay: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reno or No Reno we Nigerian Youths must take back our country

Guys we must not reply every OP! People will wake up to create tribalism to destabilize the Obidents Move via Yoruba hate Igbos or Igbos hate Yoruba. We Nigerian Youths are the new Nigeria.

Our forefathers had lived their lives. Let bygones be bygones. Out of greediness they looted and messed up this Nation. Some of us abroad are ashamed to be called Nigerians . We must change the history by abiding together in love for better Nigeria.

Dear OP, Simple, Yorubas didn't do Igbos anything, and Igbos didn't do Yorubas anything. If there is no constructive misunderstanding, there will be no solution and there will be no progress.

Wish way Nigeria. I learnt that one tin of evaporated milk is now #400, yet one wicked youth who don't care about the poor masses or the future of his unborn generation will tell me to vote APC again. God punish the Devil

In Peter Obi's voice! People agitate in my house, my wife, my children. If you say to me you have lived with your wife all through and you people have never quarrelled, then you are not married. You disagree and settle it

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by clintino700(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
is this true??
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Donwilson88: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dear Reno you must spend much to do pocknosing
Anyway there is truth in that statement Tinubu knows something about panadol and chloroquine (drugs)

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Juniorpope123: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reno Reno. Atiku just dey feed you
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
You lots should stop chasing shadow

Why deliberate on a case that has been trashed 2 decades ago?

Of what importance?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by OKOATA(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Of what importance?

It's not important to urchins like you but important to saner Nigerians cos even in advance countries a drug dealer whether past or present can't lead a country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
OKOATA:
It's not important to urchins like you but important to saner Nigerians cos even in advance countries a drug dealer whether past or present can't lead a country.

Tinubu was never convicted and it’s crude to call him a drug dealer.

Anyways, He still will be the next President irrespective of your personal judgment

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Resourcesswift: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Things fall apart!!
Say no to drugs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Abfinest007(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
I laugh
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by OKOATA(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Anyways, He still will be the next President irrespective of your personal judgment
Look at this clown, Tinubu will become president in Nigeria by Yoruba Muslims votes alone cos if you are banking on him to win even SW he won't cos CAN and
christians won't vote him with his evil muslim VP, even reasonable Muslims won't. He doesn't have any strong hold on SE, SS. Even in the north he can't ouste Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi so the joke is on you.

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by AfonjaEmir: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
I thought Agbado miscreants and demented urchins celebrated Reno, when he insulted Peter Obi!!

Anyway, its now official that thiefnubuu will be SMASHED..RAILROADED...CAGED...RUFFLED...and DEFEATED WOEFULLY.

Then he will retire to Irabiji, as their town Union Presidiot

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Isobug: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
They should disqualify him or what?

Anyway, If it's in sane Country or ordinary South Africa here, he must have stepped down by now whether true or not. Anything stain, Oyibo no de play with it, before you know the person himself/herself will announce his resignation but in Nigeria that is when stupid followers will be singing his songs

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reno's claim, assuming is authentic, and not some spoof from an obidense, will be in direct challenge to the authority of US State Department and Department of Homeland Security, where in a signed letter of 2003, they gave Tinubu a clean bill.

Again, assuming this claim is authentic and made by Reno, it will not be a matter protected by free speech, but a legal suit could be initiated in which he can be subponead to go to court and contest the official letter reproduced below.

Reno need to tread softly. He is walking a thin line. Tinubu is not Obi. Again, for third time, this assumption that this accusation is authentic and came from Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by OKOATA(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Reno's claim, assuming is authentic, and not some spoof from an obidense, will be in direct challenge to the authority of US State Department and Department of Homeland Security, where in a signed letter of 2003, they gave Tinubu a clean bill.

Again, assuming this claim is authentic and made by Reno, it will not be a matter protected by free speech, but a legal suit could be initiated in which he can be subponead to go to court and contest the official letter reproduced below.

Reno need to tread softly. He is walking a thin line. Tinubu is not Obi. Again, for third time, this assumption that this accusation is authentic and came from Reno.
Oluwole document grin If I see this document for real life na to throw am inside thrash. Who una dey deceive with this yeye fake document.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by BeardedMeat(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Chest beater!

You will soon go back to chanting yooba nesan next year

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by KingKO22: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na US they rush Tinubu

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by perez100: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's only in Nigeria that drug barons and criminals who have no source of their billions can win elective positions. Tomorrow, same people that voted the criminals will tell you that they regretted voting the criminals. How can you vote a looter, a drug addict and expect improvement? You cannot sow thorn seed and expect to reap orange. It's not done. So, don't expect miracle when you vote a criminal and drug baron like Tinubu. All drug addicts will find their ways into Nigeria and Columbia will be better than Nigeria under Tinubu as President. God forbid Tinubu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Honjoshy4u: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Of what importance?

It is important because we don't want a drug criminal to rule us, nor his Boko Haram commander running mate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by swaggerjack: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
perez100:
It's only in Nigeria that drug barons and criminals who have no source of their billions can win elective positions. Tomorrow, same people that voted the criminals will tell you that they regretted voting the criminals. How can you vote a looter, a drug addict and expect improvement? You cannot sow thorn seed and expect to reap orange. It's not done. So, don't expect miracle when you vote a criminal and drug baron like Tinubu. All drug addicts will find their ways into Nigeria and Columbia will be better than Nigeria under Tinubu as President. God forbid Tinubu!

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Tinubuadvocate: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Foolish boy he said he went to Chicago state university to confirm Bola Ahmed Tinubu case.is it university that do keep case or court.
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by techWriter1: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Asinwaju Bola Mohamed politicians is a hard main audited nuisance just like Reno mockery
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Kaiser20: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2022
More trouble for Mr Tinubu the drug trafficker and money launderer.
BAD luck all over Tinubu's head

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Lisa365028: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2022
politics of the moment

It is the only moment of life in which you will make the right decision

What is this feeling? I call it the 'I have to do this now feeling'
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by 00FFT00(m): 2:57am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

No, he will not be president in Nigeria. We don't need or deserve a thief and drug dealer as president.
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by nnamdi640: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Our people always say that, "in every rumours, there is an atom of truth".
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Bobloco: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by PeterObi4LP: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbadorians and BATstards won't like this. They dear not call Reno names hence, he will release evidence and rubbish Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by drlateef: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2022
OKOATA:
Look at this clown, Tinubu will become president in Nigeria by Yoruba Muslims votes alone cos if you are banking on him to win even SW he won't cos CAN and
christians won't vote him with his evil muslim VP, even reasonable Muslims won't. He doesn't have any strong hold on SE, SS. Even in the north he can't ouste Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi so the joke is on you.

Your eyes will be clear. Continue to drink mkpurum mirin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Truely Happen In UBA In This Generation? / A Proof That Nigerians Are In Lack And Suffering. See Screenshots / Africa Before Slavery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.