Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix (25304 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Magnitude 7.1 Earthquake Hits Mexico, Tsunami Advisory Issued (video) / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by GeneralPula: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
This agent of bad news again..

I wonder the kind Bible wey this fake pastor dey read..
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by texannaija: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Not a Prophet of Doom, but something worse than a 7.5 earthquake will hit Nigeria if we don't get it right come 2023.

Let's Vote Wisely! kiss

Abegiiii!!!!!
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by 5iine: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by mario2k(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol,you mean God intentionally created natural disasters to kill his creations just to fulfill the Bible prophecies?lol

Anyone with a working brain will know that If there is a God then God causes natural disasters. Such a God would have no interest in stopping natural disasters. If we take as an example the Abrahamic God, he is reputed to have murdered the whole population of the planet in a flood except for one family.
Does that make God evil?yes
Why can't he stop them?be like say em dey enjoy the steady death of his children.
Why can't this same God release those kidnapped victims?baba no dey exist.
It's simple logic abeg

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE,NO WONDER THE DEVIL IS DEALING WITH YOU.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by ATLIEN2027: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Typhoon POUNDS Japan
Hurricane SLAMS Puerto Rico
Earthquakes ROCK Taiwan & Mexico
All in less than 6 days.

We are living in perilous times. The nations of the earth are being shaken. It's from one natural disaster after another, as JESUS Christ prophesied would happen in the last days before His second coming.

If you are yet to surrender your life to the Lordship of JESUS Christ! Now is an opportunity to do it. The next Moment is not Guaranteed

[b][/b]
Get your life in order. The Coming of JESUS Christ is Here.
I already know that this fraudster is the one posting this news so that he can post his religious trash as usual.
You are first in line for HELL if one truly exist.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Biafranodogwu55: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Earthquake + earthquake = Quaker Oats
Mad mangrin
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by mario2k(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
My dear all this things did not start today, the world has been experiencing things like this for decades, it's just that now people have phones to record it and internet to share it.

KEEP COMFORTING YOURSELF,WHAT IS COMING HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE.THE ONLY WAY OUT IS, YOU MUST RECEIVE KING JESUS CHRIST AND BE SAVED OR PERISH.

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Fgovernor: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm tired of u on this forum,,, I know you're thesame person as the OP sad sad sad sad

Do u go about searching every nook and cranny looking for unfortunate news to come and post here to scare people? Be reasonable pls
Did Righteousness2 quote you, why are you disturbing yourself.
Anyway,the guy is wonderful and a good preacher and all he says is what the world is experiencing right now.

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by mario2k(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm tired of u on this forum,,, I know you're thesame person as the OP sad sad sad sad

Do u go about searching every nook and cranny looking for unfortunate news to come and post here to scare people? Be reasonable pls

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SCARING PEOPLE WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET. WHAT IS COMING HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. THE ONLY WAY OUT, IS RECEIVING KING JESUS CHRIST AND BE SAVED OR PERISH.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by socialjustice93: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
African plate is relatively stable na our leaders dey very unstable.

Of a truth, you can't have it all cry
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by 07kjb: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
End of Days

MAN have polluted the earth

I believe in rapture
I believe in Christ
I believe in the spirit
I believe the Creator
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fgovernor:
Did Righteousness2 quote you, why are you disturbing yourself.
Anyway,the guy is wonderful and a good preacher and all he says is what the world is experiencing right now.

Neither did I quote u or was referring to u boy...

And No, he's just one of those "Scammers on suite" that deceive their gullible members!

Enjoy the little attention u got from me. This is my last reply to u. Now, u can swift to hell.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Fgovernor: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Neither did I quote u or was referring to u boy...

And No, he's just one of those "Scammers on suite" that deceive their gullible members!

Enjoy the little attention u got from me. This is my last reply to u. Now, u can swift to hell.
Scammers on suite, did he force you to donate to his ministry, anyway i dine with God, but its much better to dine with the devil,than with b*tches agents of the devil.
THE TRUTH IS BITTER,THATS WHY YOU CAN'T IGNORE HIS MESSAGE
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by MufasaLion: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

He only scares the gullible ones.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
See as mexico fine, why them dey take high risk to enter America?

If Nigeria fine like this i don't think we for get too many people wanting to leave.

Just check south Africa they hardly japa
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by prciouschika(f): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Are you a Jehovah's witness?
Immatex:
Natural disasters are not caused by God because God does not cause wickedness.

They are mostly the resultant effects of man's greedy exploitation of earth's resources and the uneven stress on earth's structure.

Satan, who is the ruler of the earth (world) and who has the means to cause death, delights in causing death, should be blamed and not Almighty God.

God has allowed humans rule themselves under the influence of Satan to proof Satan a lier and show humans that only him is qualified to provide guidance.

This is why God will not intervene until the fullness of time when he, by means of Christ rule undo the works of the devil bringing an end to human rule and Satan's influence on the earth. The earth, he will restore to paradise as he originally proposed, then no natural disasters will occur again.

Until then, he is giving all of us an opportunity to repent and worship Him in accord with His standards. No human government can save humanity, only God's Kingdom will.

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Melagros(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ploenix:

My dear all this things did not start today, the world has been experiencing things like this for decades, it's just that now people have phones to record it and internet to share it.
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Enimin: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Not a Prophet of Doom, but something worse than an earthquake will hit Nigeria if we don't get it right come 2023.

Let's Vote Wisely! kiss

Leave them to keep sucking the APC díck they are all fools

One nincompoop up there thinks earthquake is better than civil war

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by meobizy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Earthquakes galore. This one don pass global warming.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Illegal1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Not a Prophet of Doom, but something worse than an earthquake will hit Nigeria if we don't get it right come 2023.

Let's Vote Wisely! kiss

carry ur yeye peter obi talk go 1 corner jare....

even devil slf knw say na tinubu i must vote 4...
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Andres28(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

you don break 3 of my ribs with laugh grin
VeryWickedMan:

you don break 3 of my ribs with laugh
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by HIPROFILE(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
A time shall come when the europeans the asians and many others will be seeking refuge in Africa.

This I have seen
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by davidtemi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Afise ni ?
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Iamziggy: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
undecided
Stillwhites:
Good! Very good. Now Joe Biden should rally all America's allies to impose sanctions on that earthquake.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Iamziggy: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go back and check well... Wetin u see no clear

HIPROFILE:
A time shall come when the europeans the asians and many others will be seeking refuge in Africa.

This I have seen
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Iamziggy: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nawa for una... Shey una must relate everything to politics? All dis so called politicians are friends in the game..
Enimin:

Leave them to keep sucking the APC díck they are all fools

One nincompoop up there thinks earthquake is better than civil war
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Davidave(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
End is near

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by dazzlingd(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Eyah, see that poor dog running for its life

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Sammysaga(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Lol,you mean God intentionally created natural disasters to kill his creations just to fulfill the Bible prophecies?lol

Anyone with a working brain will know that If there is a God then God causes natural disasters. Such a God would have no interest in stopping natural disasters. If we take as an example the Abrahamic God, he is reputed to have murdered the whole population of the planet in a flood except for one family.
Does that make God evil?yes
Why can't he stop them?be like say em dey enjoy the steady death of his children.
Why can't this same God release those kidnapped victims?baba no dey exist.
It's simple logic abeg
you're a big loser for this ur blasphemous words... I knw your type, people like una no even knw who to follow. youre just a bunch of waste and it pains me

1 Like

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by helicoptarr: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
When the last trumpet sounds, don't blink.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by totosucker(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2022
The only earthquake we have in Nigeria is bad government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.