Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix (25321 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Magnitude 7.1 Earthquake Hits Mexico, Tsunami Advisory Issued (video) / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Mike008:

Why are you scared?

What other signs do you need? The whole world to suddenly plunge in darkness? These signs are gradual but they are glaring for all to see. The end time is here.
Live as if there is a God, there is nothing to lose.
You don't have to be afraid.

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by mceze(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Some foolish black animals will come here to rejoice and masturbate like they did in queen's death.

Have sense small na!
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by prciouschika(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Oh nice smiley
Immatex:

Yes please
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by kmaster007: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Make Una dey use better mouth talk better things..
Ur not getting it rty
WibusJaga:

Not a Prophet of Doom, but something worse than an earthquake will hit Nigeria if we don't get it right come 2023.

Let's Vote Wisely! kiss
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Cybangle124(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Lol,you mean God intentionally created natural disasters to kill his creations just to fulfill the Bible prophecies?lol

Anyone with a working brain will know that If there is a God then God causes natural disasters. Such a God would have no interest in stopping natural disasters. If we take as an example the Abrahamic God, he is reputed to have murdered the whole population of the planet in a flood except for one family.
Does that make God evil?yes
Why can't he stop them?be like say em dey enjoy the steady death of his children.
Why can't this same God release those kidnapped victims?baba no dey exist.
It's simple logic abeg

Update:That one below me saying Satan rules the world,so God created Satan intentionally deeply knowing that he will rule the world he created,does that not make god an accomplice of the evil?lol

So what exactly is your point.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by OceanRed(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
⚡️In New Zealand, experts have recorded seismic activity of the volcano, which has been sleeping under Lake Taupo for 1,800 years. On the day it last erupted, a large part of the country's North Island was destroyed.

Recent earthquakes:

- Sept. 19: Mexico, MAG: 7.6
- September 18: Taiwan, MAG: 6.9
- September 15: Pakistan, MAG: 4.6
- September 14: New Caledonia (French Overseas Territory), MAG: 7.0
- 10 September: New Guinea, MAG: 7.6

Mass-Media News (http:///massmedia_news)
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Magicz10: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Neither did I quote u or was referring to u boy...

And No, he's just one of those "Scammers on suite" that deceive their gullible members!

Enjoy the little attention u got from me. This is my last reply to u. Now, u can swift to hell.
You sound greatly "hellish"!
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Cybangle124:

So what exactly is your point.
Na for smart people,no force yourself understand.
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Silentflute1234: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Allahmuzayaf post=116856666]Lol,you mean God intentionally created natural disasters to kill his creations just to fulfill the Bible prophecies?lol

Anyone with a working brain will know that If there is a God then God causes natural disasters. Such a God would have no interest in stopping natural disasters. If we take as an example the Abrahamic God, he is reputed to have murdered the whole population of the planet in a flood except for one family.
Why can't he stop them?be like say em dey enjoy the steady death of his children.
It's simple logic abeg

Update:That one below me saying Satan rules the world,so God created Satan intentionally deeply knowing that he will rule the world he created,does that not make god an accomplice of the evil?lol[you clearly lack knowledge of your existence ]
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Carlylepneuma: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Lol,you mean God intentionally created natural disasters to kill his creations just to fulfill the Bible prophecies?lol

It's simple logic abeg

Update:That one below me saying Satan rules the world,so God created Satan intentionally deeply knowing that he will rule the world he created,does that not make god an accomplice of the evil?lol
I understand that u are an atheist right? Why the usage of such name on ur Monika?
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
I understand that u are an atheist right? Why the usage of such name on ur Monika?
What do you understand by that name?
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
HIPROFILE:
A time shall come when the europeans the asians and many others will be seeking refuge in Africa.

This I have seen
issssseeeeeehhhhhheeeeee

Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Carlylepneuma: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

What do you understand by that name?
don't have the slightest idea however I'm open for enlightenment...
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
don't have the slightest idea however I'm open for enlightenment...
Are you an atheist?
Re: 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix by Carlylepneuma: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Are you an atheist?
u may wish to answer my question first. as I understand that it's in our nature, we Nigerians to answer a question with a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.