Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare (11679 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Brainboxer1: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Which of the youth ?

Meanwhile, we sell and buy PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc... Contact: www kwito.store
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by akbonus: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2022
rusher14:

I always laugh at you guys.

You are so deluded you actually think Peter Obi would win.

grin

Can Obi win any Local government in Ekiti?

Can Obi win any Local Government in Yobe?

DON'T COME HERE AN ACT STUPIDLY, ELECTIONS ARE NOT DECIDED BY ONE SECTOR OF THE COUNTRY,WHY NOT ASK THE SAME QUESTION IF TIFNUBU CAN WIN A UNIT IN ANY WARD IN THE EAST OR ATIFKULOOTED?LETS WAIT FOR 2023 IS NO FAR,WHO NOR KNOW GO KNOW THEN.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by rusher14: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2022
akbonus:

DON'T COME HERE AN ACT STUPIDLY, ELECTIONS ARE NOT DECIDED BY ONE SECTOR OF THE COUNTRY,WHY NOT ASK THE SAME QUESTION IF TIFNUBU CAN WIN A UNIT IN ANY WARD IN THE EAST OR ATIFKULOOTED?LETS WAIT FOR 2023 IS NO FAR,WHO NOR KNOW GO KNOW THEN.

Another idiot.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by crackhouse(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Time don reach they don dey remember youths.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Bombolistic: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Na him village youth declare support
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by kafeii123: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
cashout loading.... Nigerian youtha are also now becoming wise...collect your moni...vote your conscience
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Ifebazz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Sugartainment: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Honorable Egunjobi claimed Asiwaju inspired him.
https://www.nairaland.com/7189452/tinubu-kachikwu-inspired-me-win#114019595

There is still hope for the youth

Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Masterclass32: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nigerian youths indeed.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

We are talking youth that matters you evening newspaper too is talking

Your mother, sisters and wife be evening newspaper....Ewu Anuofia
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So it's only obi that has the sole right to the youths abi, or have you ever complained since he's been running his mouth about all of them being his structure, but now your mouth is sharp.
Hypocrite.

Did I write obi name...Anu
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Oluwaseunomo: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Your mother, sisters and wife be evening newspaper....Ewu Anuofia

Lol this hoe is pained
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Lol this hoe is pained

You are the one it pain most....Aturu
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Oluwaseunomo: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:

You are the one it pain most....Aturu
How am i pained you leftover of the mpurimi community
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

How am i pained you leftover of the mpurimi community

If you are not pain why did you quote me with bitterness...Anu
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Oluwaseunomo: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:

If you are not pain why did you quote me with bitterness...Anu
Because no igbo deserve peace, May they all die of excruciating pain.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

The same to you and all yourba
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Bitter soul your hate for igbos will choke you to death.

God has blessed us ,so you have to accept it,no be our fault ,whether you like it or not
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Ochelyko1: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Put it well some Nigeria youths. But are they sure they are voting for Tinubu or Shettima?
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by SugarGirl44(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Did I write obi name...Anu

You didn't need to write it. I know how an obidirts brain works.
Ashiere.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Princessogaraya(f): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You didn't need to write it. I know how an obidirts brain works.
Ashiere.

Continue crying your hate for obi will choke
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by wizod(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Which Yahaya Bello are they hailing, d one dat is paying some civil servants #4,600 monthly or is it not true?
lazy youths indeed
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by haslaw(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Musauzor:
It's unfortunate that Mr Bola BATstard Tribulation is banking on the failure called Yahaya Bello to entice the Nigerian youth to his dead emi lo kan presidential ambition. Both BATstards will be greatly disappointed

Only a sick ZOMBIDIENTS will compare governor Yahaya Bello with the criminal and TRIBAL BIGOT and LIAR called Peter Pandora.

May God heal you from your sickness.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by haslaw(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Masterclass32:
Nigerian youths indeed.

It amazes me the way IPOB CANNIBALS think only Igbos have youth.

News Flash: There are youths in all the nooks and crannies of this country and Kogi is not an exception.
Re: Because Of Yahaya Bello, We Will Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Youths Declare by Dragonsword: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Nothing can stop Jagaban of Africa. Not even the miscreant IPOB/ESN from SadEast republic grin

Cityboy/Goldenboy
Nigerians PVC can and you can take that to the bank.........

Kindly be reminded that Peter Gregory Obi is coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign Now, Senator Tells Alison-madueke / How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia / Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.