Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti (7068 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Espelbengz(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2022
You stay in your cubicle and assume Nigerians are voting for candidates, how many Nigerians? It is good to dream though, majority of Nigerians in hinterlands of the north and western Nigeria does not know LP and who Obi is! I repeat"many Nigerians in the North and West do not know LP and Obi"
But it is good to dream and assume!!!

EtinosaDLaw:

Yes, and the reality is that Nigerians are now voting individuals, NOT party. Obi is whom we're following, not Labour Party. Had Obi decamped to KOWA, we for follow am go there. The movement to rescue Nigeria is bigger than him, he's merely a catalyst for the common man. I am contesting for the office of the President Of Nigeria through Peter Obi. I wonder when you agbado and mikano urchins will get that into your heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by EvangDrGeo: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Yes, and the reality is that Nigerians are now voting individuals, NOT party. Obi is whom we're following, not Labour Party. Had Obi decamped to KOWA, we for follow am go there. The movement to rescue Nigeria is bigger than him, he's merely a catalyst for the common man. I am contesting for the office of the President Of Nigeria through Peter Obi. I wonder when you agbado and mikano urchins will get that into your heads

We are only voting Labour Party because of Peter Obi
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by EvangDrGeo: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Espelbengz:
You stay in your cubicle and assume Nigerians are voting for candidates, how many Nigerians? It is good to dream though, majority of Nigerians in hinterlands of the north and western Nigeria does not know LP and who Obi is! I repeat"many Nigerians in the North and West do not know LP and Obi"

Come to the North and do your research on the street. It will shock you. Come to Katsina and call me. I go shock you.

Pdp and APC, die by fire
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Tochj(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2022
topoftheworld:
Wait Oooo
I'm fully OBIdient but I'm shivering oooo..
Shivering for what, You won't be shivering if you are really obidient.
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by bhmw(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Which people in the west does not know Obi? Even my kids know him. If you say North, I won't argue that.

Also, I am one of the people that votes for candidates. In previous elections, I had voted for different parties at different levels.

This time around, Obi for presidential and Sanwo Olu for governorship.

So help me God.

Espelbengz:

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by adioolayi(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

The way we talk politics online is different from how politics is real life..

Imagine a party without a canvasser or mobiliser at the wards level....

If you think majority of Nigeria's voting populace are Voters Literate ...you need to think more..

Majority of those that will vote are actually voters illiterate and hence the work of mobilisers and canvassers cannot be overemphasized..

If a party does not have candidates vying for positions in an entire state...who will canvass for votes for the Presidential candidate

Campaigns do two things, it opens the minds of the electorates ...familiarising them to contestants and also party logos..

So, if no one is campaigning for positions at grassroots...how will the voters illiterate know the party and logo of a particular Presidential candidate

These are technical issues that affects elections..

The population of online voters that are literate and aware cannot win an election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Obi will help destroy PDP. That's his only job in this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by nzubegod: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2022
topoftheworld:
Wait Oooo
If you are shivering then it must be cold . Go get yourself more YUSFUL and break some sweat while you are at it.
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Espelbengz(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2022
I said in the hinterlands of North and West! Not in urban centers where the usual noises are made. You can say anything to suit your narrative bro! Febuhari is not far again!

bhmw:
Which people in the west does not know Obi? Even my kids know him. If you say North, I won't argue that.

Also, I am one of the people that votes for candidates. In previous elections, I had voted for different parties at different levels.

This time around, Obi for presidential and Sanwo Olu for governorship.

So help me God.

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Espelbengz(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Oga make you dey there the lie to yourself! If Obi (because no LP in Katsina) get 10k votes for Katsina make Dem declare am winner of the election! I am ready to put a bet to this..

EvangDrGeo:

Come to the North and do your research on the street. It will shock you. Come to Katsina and call me. I go shock you.

Pdp and APC, die by fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by spy24(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin concern us concern nass

We the people are enough...

Obi is coming
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Buckeyemedia1: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Towa:
We only know
What of Nnamdi Kanu, have you forgotten him already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Buckeyemedia1: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2022
spy24:

Obi is coming
Politics in your country Nigeria, is established on a party structure, this Peter Obi Clown is wasting his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by lovinagbad: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Towa:
We only know obi
Which means Obi is selfish

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Buckeyemedia1: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
spy24:

Obi is coming
Obviously a clueless minded Obidient Ipobian, maybe Pandora Pete will select his cabinet from his Mumurist followers on social media, & not from amongst the members of The Labor Parry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by 27Pushing30: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:
Yet obedient insisting they will win in every region of Nigeria. In any where in the world, politicians win base on existing structure on ground, even in England, the most flexible democracy, no muchroom party will just come up and become "prime minister" overnight.

......I see obedient's euphoria fades away shortly before election, latest by December.....

another set go japa by January sef lol

They are just emotional beings... even if i was Obi i wouldnt want to win cos dem fit attack am if e no perform miracle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Na Ekiti only; do they have even in Anambra? Let's ask Chukwuemeka before he come de vex for nothing. Emeka, does Giringori im party get NASS candidate for Anambra the home State of Tu u le?

2 Likes

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by kafeii123: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
APC is still very strong in Ekiti...that ekiti people will.vote APC or odp in state positions doesn't mean they'll do the same for federal
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Misterdhee1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Stop deceiving yourself. Majority of the votes are domiciled in the grassroots where most inhabitants aren’t that educated. How do you expect such people to vote multiple parties on an elections that would be held intermittently? You guys are a pitiful joke!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Lol. When did that start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by OsunOriginal: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by Zombiedients: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
topoftheworld:
Wait Oooo

You dey shiver for summer

Abeg wait till winter storm start......

Pneumonia is around the corner

Obituary to all Zombiedients
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by clockwisereport: 4:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Hartman11:

Eyaa I feel ur pain but one in4 Abt u is missing u can as well include it in ur account details it will help you in wat u're seeking for

That guy is a scammer
Re: No NASS Candidates For Labor Party In Ekiti by shegz24(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You are shooting yourself in the foot because based on individual perform in an elected office; Obi is miles behind Tinubu.

What you have against Tinubu that holds water is the party he belongs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. / Six Things That Will Happen Very Soon In Nigeria: / Picture Of Rivers Local Government Boss Sharing Marijuana Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.