Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. (7176 Views)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by oduasolja: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2012
He must have been hoarding huge amounts of food and money.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=XIBWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=DeUDAAAAIBAJ&dq=biafra&pg=3117%2C8754148

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by 4chi: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2012
O ti o! A whole ikemba wuruwuru!

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 2:41am On Aug 28, 2012
what a rogue

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by EkoIle1: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2012
ibo people dey die on battle field and hunger, but ojuku load up benz to go enjoy life in IC while smashing a few ibo refugee to death in the process.

And this is the same joker ibo people are calling their hero....something is definitely wrong with their sense of moral judgement..

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2012
" We saw Ojukwu's departure. That wasn't a pretty sight either... " He arrived in his huge Mercedes. He had them load nearly three tons of luggage on board his plane and then...Good-bye, everybody."

-The Sidney Morning Herald - Jan 27, 1970

He might as well add; So long suckers.

5 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by IleIfe2(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Rhino5dm: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2012
What a coward and a geeedy bastard Ojukwu was. Cheap pusssy "GENERAL" fleeing the war front lIke some bytch after stupidly pursuing a war that saw some 3 million souls killed? pathetic!

Aigbofa: " We saw Ojukwu's departure. That wasn't a pretty sight either... " He arrived in his huge Mercedes. He had them load nearly three tons of luggage on board his plane and then...Good-bye, everybody."

-The Sidney Morning Herald - Jan,27 1970

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Demdem(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2012
This isnt good at all to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by alaoeri: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2012
Ike-eba a coward cheesy
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by T9ksy(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2012
Aigbofa: " We saw Ojukwu's departure. That wasn't a pretty sight either... " He arrived in his huge Mercedes. He had them load nearly three tons of luggage on board his plane and then...Good-bye, everybody."

@ bolded, I wouldn't put it pass the cold-hearted ba$tard to mutter such or similar words as, he boarded his plane to safety.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2012

Damn! grin grin grin
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2012
The words of French doctors in Biafra:

Imagine, stealing the seats of refugee children at gunpoint so you can make your escape.

Despicable.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2012
RIP to those two dead refugee Igbo children, murdered by Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Antivirus92(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2012
ekt_bear: RIP to those two dead refugee Igbo children, murdered by Ojukwu.
i thought i saw this ekiti bear or ekt bear somewhere speaking strongly against tribalism only to come here and post tribalistic stuffs. This is why you fools are called Yoruba.OILY BRAIN!

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by PointB: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Antivirus92: i thought i saw this ekiti bear or ekt bear somewhere speaking strongly against tribalism only to come here and post tribalistic stuffs. This is why you fools are called Yoruba.OILY BRAIN!

You don't know these hypocrites, do you?

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2012
1. Where have I spoken against tribalism before?
2. What is tribalistic about my post? I quoted some French dudes, who described a historical event, documented in a newspaper. Historical event=tribalism?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Or are you calling those French doctors who volunteered their medical services in Biafra...tribalists? grin grin grin

Anti-Igbo?

Lwkmd cheesy

Perhaps you need to reorient your views a bit, and not call any message you don't like tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by EkoIle1: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Anybody wey say anything ibo people dont like even if na korokoro truth, the person is a tribalist, even if the person be french man or even if name Obama. Obviously, these illiterates don't know the meaning of tribalist...
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Antivirus92(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
I can understand ur situation. I know how good it is for mad men to gather in their numbers and discuss in their style. You will often hear loud laughters ,loud noises and emission of unfriendly odour. Psychia is a good example. That's exactly what is happening in this thread. Many yorrobbers gathering and talking without igbos there. Putting up an article and claiming it's from a french man
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Dede1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yoruba peeps seem to fall for anything that has negative connotation about Ndigbo or Biafra. Sometimes I am deliberately amused by the moronic display of these jackasses that pass as Yoruba. I am disturbed by the show of intent to flaunt your stupidity on the Internet but pray you to desist from joining Ndigbo and Biafra to the buffoonery.

The citing of a newspaper article captioned “Doctor Sees Biafrans Blowup Refugees” in order to satisfy their daily hunger to display moronic stupidity is a documented example. The sad article was written by a correspondent in Lagos for newspaper based in a country that fought alongside with Nigeria and in this, Australia, for Sidney Morning Herald.

Anybody with a dot size of the brain should not cite such as rubbish to bolster a lame argument. The article mentioned the bridge was blown up on the “Christmas Day killing 12 out 90 refugees on it”. Also the article indicated the bridge was “blown up when Biafran soldiers could not stop the stream of Ibo refugees as troops of Federal Third Marine Commando Division advance on Owerri”.

I knew propagandists are very smart people but it appears Yoruba ones are regrettable dumb. It was on September 16, 1968 that Owerri fell into the hands of the element of 16th brigade of 3MCDO. The brigade did not advance to Owerri from Aba but Port Harcourt through Elele and Obirinze. It is only in minds of foolish Yoruba propagandist that Christmas Day appears in the month of September.

It is funny the so-called doctor stuck around to witness gun battles between two armies and had the comfort to count the number of refugees killed when the bridge was blown up. It should be recall that 14th brigade under Major George Inninh crossed the bridge at Owerrenta but did advance pass Ugbe Junction. Major Georg Ininih’s brigade was scattered and pushed back to Chokocho and never was a factor in protecting the flanks of 16th brigade of Etuk which was encircled in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ojuku is an animal.

No wonder he died deaf dumb and lonely. He would be tormented by satan himself now
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dede1: Yoruba peeps seem to fall for anything that has negative connotation about Ndigbo or Biafra. Sometimes I am deliberately amused by the moronic display of these jackasses that pass as Yoruba. I am disturbed by the show of intent to flaunt your stupidity on the Internet but pray you to desist from joining Ndigbo and Biafra to the buffoonery.

The citing of a newspaper article captioned “Doctor Sees Biafrans Blowup Refugees” in order to satisfy their daily hunger to display moronic stupidity is a documented example. The sad article was written by a correspondent in Lagos for newspaper based in a country that fought alongside with Nigeria and in this, Australia, for Sidney Morning Herald.

Anybody with a dot size of the brain should not cite such as rubbish to bolster a lame argument. The article mentioned the brigade was blown up on the “Christmas Day killing 12 out 90 refugees on it”. Also the article indicated the bridge was “blown up when Biafran soldiers could not stop the stream of Ibo refugees as troops of Federal Third Marine Commando Division advance on Owerri”.

I knew propagandists are very smart people but it appears Yoruba ones are regrettable dumb. It was on September 16, 1968 that Owerri fell into the hands of the element of 16th brigade of 3MCDO. The brigade did not advance to Owerri from Aba but Port Harcourt through Elele and Obirinze. It is only in minds of foolish Yoruba propagandist that Christmas Day appears in the month of September.

It is funny the so-called doctor stuck around to witness gun battles between two armies and had the comfort to count the number of refugees killed when the bridge was blown up. It should be recall that 14th brigade under Major George Inninh crossed the bridge at Owerrenta but did advance pass Ugbe Junction. Major Georg Ininih’s brigade was scattered and pushed back to Chokocho and never was a factor in protecting the flanks of 16th brigade of Etuk which was encircled in Owerri.

Dede1 - The Biafran Minister of Propaganda and Obfuscation

Why are you deliberately mixing up events?

The write-up is not referring to the initial capture of Owerri in September 1968, the Biafran encirclement of Owerri which commenced in December 1969 and resulted in Etuk's units being encircled within Owerri, nor is it referring to Etuk's April 1969 brave and successful breakout from Owerri after 4 months of being encircled. The write-up is referring to the second and last capture of Owerri (OBJ's Operation Tail-wind) in January 1970 under Tomoye, Isemede, and Innih which also concluded the war.

Second, we are not surprised at your attempts to discredit literature which doesn't favour Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Anyone who isn't in support of the Biafrans is a tribalist including the French and Germans who were sympathetic towards Biafra.

Rather than for this Biafrans to acknowledge the deaths of two young girls, they are busy accusing others.

What kind of man, let alone a General who started a war, would take the seats of little girls who were being flown to safety?

I don't know which is worse, the defense of such a cowardly act or the cowardly act itself.

5 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by lacasa: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thank God i'm not yigbo cool

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
lacasa: Thank God i'm not yigbo cool

I guess we are losing for not having you. Abeg,pass and keep it moving and dont look back.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
dayokanu: Ojuku is an animal.

No wonder he died deaf dumb and lonely. He would be tormented by satan himself now

You will soon hit the streets and start eating from the gutters. You are a sorry bastard! All you ppl are known for is noise making. Was hitler ever caught ?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Katsumoto: Anyone who isn't in support of the Biafrans is a tribalist including the French and Germans who were sympathetic towards Biafra.

Rather than for this Biafrans to acknowledge the deaths of two young girls, they are busy accusing others.

What kind of man, let alone a General who started a war, would take the seats of little girls who were being flown to safety?

I don't know which is worse, the defense of such a cowardly act or the cowardly act itself.

Go and sit down you shameless old fagg! How about the "ASABA GENOCIDE" where your infamous brave nigerian soldiers opened fire on innocent and armless women and children? Be careful before i put a curse on your already miserable life!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Go and sit down you shameless old fagg! How about the "ASABA GENOCIDE" where your infamous brave nigerian soldiers opened fire on innocent and armless women and children? Be careful before i put a curse on your already miserable life!

All curses will be returned to you, your extended family, your children - both born and unborn.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
That luggage must be money - Nigeria's money used to fight the war and kill people, resulting in the lives of millions of fellow ibos? That is sad! How about the girls? Since he was not working in Abidjan, this had to be money for spending over there + whatever else he got from his hosts. But it is sad that ibos do not understand leadership - a real leader gives up his life for his followers if and when he has to. A lot of ibos claim to be christians, what did Christ do? In WW II, Generals gave themselves up to save their soldiers from being wiped out, even in defiance of the orders of their supreme commander, Hitler. Hitler and several of his close lieutenants would rather die, somewhat taking their shame to the grave and saving their people rather than getting more people killed. Ojuwkwu was dishonorable by fleeing and substituting (sacrificing) the lives of small children in order to escape a war he started!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! / Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure / Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.