Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

PDP Moves To Sideline Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves To Sideline Wike (22256 Views)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / PDP Moves To Block Umahi’s Defection To APC / PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by josephevergreen(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Pdp will loose this 2023 elections if they keep acting this way..

Wike is fighting for the south not himself alone

3 Likes

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Samfloxin(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
grin
Who noticed Nwike is fat in this picture
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Akerele44(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:
Atiku only wasting his time and energy, southern part is locked up already, apart from delta state, I'm not seeing any state where he can win 25% . When will go north, north central almost lock him out too, in north west, it's like 50/50 only north east, even north east, Bornu is out of game for him.

I am not seeing ATIKU winning any states in south

North Central self am only seeing him winning with a slight margin in Kano state

As for North East it's 50/50
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by DD29: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Penguin2:
The north has pulled the trigger on Wike; they’ve called his bluff.

I’m just here waiting to see how Wike reacts.

Is he going to lie down and die in the pool of his blood or will he be able to prove to the north that there’s more to him than coarse voice and his praise singing band?
it is not the north ís purely pdp affairs, we in the north are going south
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Fiscus105(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Akerele44:

I am not seeing ATIKU winning any states in south

North Central self am only seeing him winning with a slight margin in Kano state

As for North East it's 50/50

Forget Kano, he can win in Kano.

Infact, he can win more than 30%
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by xtivin(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
dre11:

• Takes South South zonal headquarters to Akwa Ibom instead of Rivers

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pdp-moves-to-sideline-wike-2/
Very nice move, Wike is a politician and should know he can't be stronger than a united party, with the appeals made to him he should have calmed down, most times this guy even disrespect governors with egoistic statements or utterances. Am not a fan of PDP but politics is not for the chicken mind, you play games in politics and when you are played a game move on. Several elites have been sent to him to pacify him I wonder if he thinks he can always get what he wants. Even Buhari don't always get what he wants in politics. Let him rest abeg
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by aksule(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Crisis, crisis! In life, there's time to reflect on ones achievements and failures. I remembered vividly when there was cafeteria in the universities. What led to its closure is left for the historians.
If the union does not tread carefully, we will wake up one day to find ourselves at the losing end. The government cannot be twisted or harassed. They hold the upper hand. In whatever name the Union called themselves, an employee is just an employee. HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE.
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
[s]
yemite100:
PDP might lose this coming election without wike
If he tries to cross over to APC, they will use and dump him like they did to Bro Rotimi Ameachi
Will is a strong man of PDP and one of their pillars..
South south and south east are locked down for PDP.
[/s]

How did Apc used and dumb Rotimi?
Wan't he a Minister for 7years and some months?
Wasn't he allowed to contest for the presidency primaries?
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by kratos12345: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps, it is time to finally clip Wike's wings and sideline him for ever.
my prayers will continue to remain with wike unless he is not fighting for justice.
The entire pdp will go down as well as apc.
These parties do not have the interest of the masses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Chinonye2022(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:
Atiku only wasting his time and energy, southern part is locked up already, apart from delta state, I'm not seeing any state where he can win 25% . When will go north, north central almost lock him out too, in north west, it's like 50/50 only north east, even north east, Bornu is out of game for him.
trash

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by kratos12345: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Good move.
Let PDP disintegrate and sink. They're a corrupt party that have milked Nigeria for 16yrs b4 handing her over to their evil brother APC.
Thank God the Labour Party came to the rescue. In PO we stand
my prayers too.
Let's try and vote for PO. Let's please try harder
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by fof1: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Penguin2:
The north has pulled the trigger on Wike; they’ve called his bluff.

I’m just here waiting to see how Wike reacts.

Is he going to lie down and die in the pool of his blood or will he be able to prove to the north that there’s more to him than coarse voice and his praise singing band?

You are an Agent of Division....Agentprovocatuer...WICKED HEARTS and Peddlers of Strife in d Land.
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Chinonye2022(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
josephevergreen:

how is he fighting for the South

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by masinga07(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

They should also tame makinde, ortom, ikpeazu tooo.

I guess they should give u pen to write final results for Atiku to win
Ortom is already backing out and if you haven't seen the dailies today, go and check Fayose interview of yesterday too. With the reaction that follows Makinde comment last Wednesday, hope you saw how other 5 South West states PDP denied him. You are just an asslicker. Either Atiku wins or Obi wins am okay as far as it's not Tinubu. It's just obvious that Wike is a complete selfish guy who will soon be irrelevant by next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by anonimi: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Unzerious:
Atiku and Okowa will remember Wike for the rest of their Lives! grin

Whether PDP likes it or not... Aso Rock's next Tenant is a Southerner cool

Something that you forgot when Jonathan ran for president in 2011?
Something Thiefnuibu forgot when he packaged Abacha's PTF a-looter comrade as the corruption fighting messiah in 2015?
Something that PDP southern delegates forgot when they voted for Atiku?

BTW, what happened to the senators and representatives from the 17 southern states?
Have they not blocked Buhari's Water Bill and RUGA/Cattle Colonies Bill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Indispensable85(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
They're gradually heading to their defeat. Power must return to south.
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by frankmoney(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
He refused to be reasonable . Thinking everything is about him
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by anonimi: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2022
josephevergreen:

Fighting for the south because he has done better than Jakande did in four years with much smaller money in Lagos state?
How many workers has Wike employed EACH year to do all the responsibilities of the state government?
Did he hold elections twice for the LGAs since 2015?
Or he has been looting like a lunatic?

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by anonimi: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Indispensable85:
They're gradually heading to their defeat. Power must return to south.

As it did in 2011, just three years after Obasanjo, not so
Why did Thiefnuibu support Buhari in 2015 to return it to the north?
Maybe the Jagabandit is a Fulani sef since he made Tambuwal Speaker instead of Mulikat Akande?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Like Wike cares.

This Wike dance dey always mud me grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by bitbillionaire: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Wike is an overrated motherfvcker that needs to be cut to size AT ALL COST! Although he is one governor I normally admire for his courage but I strongly hate his arrogance and tendency to act as if he is the alpha and Omega of the party; as if the party can't survive or win without him.

The last Osun state governorship election where he didn't participate in anything but PDP still won should be an eye opener

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Killington(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
bitbillionaire:
Wike is an overrated motherfvcker that needs to be cut to size AT ALL COST! Although he is one governor I normally admire for his courage but I strongly hate his arrogance and tendency to act as if he is the alpha and Omega of the party; as if the party can't survive or win without him.

The last Osun state governorship election where he didn't participate in anything but PDP still won should be an eye opener

Forget that Osun election own, with or without Wike, PDP for still win. But truth be told, Wike is too arrogant

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by ObosiUkwalla: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Rekhina, you ipob pig, tattoo this into your skull.

seun oam4j mynd44
Rule 2. Calling a nairalander a PIG.
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by calmness0(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Lol guy
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Chimookigwe: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Rule 2. Calling a nairalander a PIG.

Tag Kanu too. Na him give una the name.
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Mccullum: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Jagaban 2023 is a goal..
Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by rusher14: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Sideline Wike by Prosper91(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Which Delta is PDP going to win??
This one wey I dey that everyone is obidient?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Jigawa State (Pictures And Video) / Okonjo-iweala Denied Presenting "GEJ Corruption" Document To Buhari / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.